Thendral

Update for Wednesday , Aug 31st 2011 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
thanks for the nice update and great comments.periappa was fantastic. Nit was stupid a bit. But I am still irritated with GP. He is the only person who knows the whole fact about Charu and herfatal attraction for TA. Now he also knows GW's intentions from his wife. By now he should deduce that GW is using Charu's attraction for TA to break TT. why is he silent? When is he going to act?

Like Sue Nair wrote I also dont mind if LA loses her baby. Or even better if the Doctor says it is not a baby but a tumour. I know it is cruel. But is LA less cruel?. How evil she has become along with her mom GW?.
TA as usual with his vetti do gooding act, even though I liked his snubbing the donation collecting rowdy politicians. They are a menace in real life and they exist in every community.hope TA does not ruin PA/S business. May be he will do a good job and start really liking it. Because I think he is already feeling comfortable there. Who knows PA and TA will build an empire with groceries.

The way it looks LA is not going back to her inlaws any time soon.Or may be never. Hopefully Nit divorces her. It is all poetic justice. Her mother and she wanted TA to leave Thulasi. It might happen for LA.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamPearl.Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Wednesday , Aug 31st 2011 (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
In the next few days, Laavanya and her mom go somewhere to a restaurant. Their they are seeing Nitish with a Sakhi whom he claims as a good female friend or a former classmate whom he met after a long time. At this time, probably he won't talk to the gutter ladies. But they only listen to his talking with her in a lively way. Even if Nitish has only pure friendship in contrast to how the psycho deals with TA, Laav and her mom will be totally upset on seeing this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamJan50Shemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
@maha
 bt lav n GW gng to restaurant, is this yr imagination or an indiacation of things to cme?

if it imagination-good one and otherwise too a nice scene to watch and nice shape of things to cm (maybe nitish shd do a drama to sh lav how it wud be if his mother arranged and thought the way GW does)Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thendralfanmaha2usShemmo

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Vjayam, It is my prediction only and I have not got many predictions correct. This can even happen in the hospital where GW and Laav are going and suppose Nitish is genuinely forced to attend a female classmate of himself there in her problems. GW and Laav are just seeing that from a distance only. The point is how will the gutter minds of the mother and daughter interpret whatever happened. Their ego as well as their misdeeds will be enough to burn them within. What you say is also a good point. If his mom or dad arrange this type of action to make a point to GW and Laav.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top