Thendral

Update for Wednesday , Aug 31st 2011 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
thank u hema for the wonderful update...TA making fun of namachivayam shows that he taught him a lesson "Give respect and take respect"...and that s what he was expalining with examples but the useless did not understand...but still over blabbering like TA @ the begining..rofl... nothing to say about gw and lav...and i hope nits obeys his dad..lets see.. rofl at lakshman's part...yet another dharmans plan...rofl...instead he could have sent some man and he shd have said bhu cheated him...rofl...atleast some ppl would have blvd...lakshmans reaction and the lady's cry was a comedy part...lakshman s going to fall at dharmans feet soon i guess or will pay more money and drag to his side..lets see...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaRuby-86ThendralfanvjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Wednesday , Aug 31st 2011 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hema for ur lovely update Big smile

Last part had me ROFLROFLROFL so much. TA's good deed blabbering was super cute as confused the idiot Namachivayan... seriously can TA's example get any more easier to understand Tongue

And lax's sudden turned up preggo lady ROFLROFL enna kodumai this Dharman has bought LOL

Im super glad this GP has a good picture of GW and is not letting Lavs to step all over them Clap But why Paati and MM are taking so much from GW/lavs I dont understand. They first need to control Padma and then they can do they things as inlaws for TA and Thuls. Please stop finding yourself more avumaanams from such creatures as GW/lavs  Angry

Still this Lav's hatred on Thulasi I don't understand Confused Her only anger is Thuls stopped her wedding aam Angry when it should've been her and her mother to stop the wedding to a family that nearly killed her brother... ippo TA's strugglin nu it's Thulasi's fault aam Dead If Thulasi was suddenly got money would she change her dance D'oh

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86ThendralfanvjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Thank you Hema for the nice update, Big smile

Happy to see GP suspecting GW and Lav...!! Hope GP will control Niteesh from not going to bring Lav...!!

GW and Lav - No comments.. I think Lav only has madam and sir in her dictionary..!!Nice to see old TA back..!! Why is the seer varaisai needed now..!! I don't know why MM and Paati are coming there again and again.. At least if they want to come why don't they come when T&T are there..!! Ouch

@ Shammu : Superb observation ma..!!Embarrassed

Edited by TTfan - 31 August 2011 at 5:24pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritThendralfanRuby-86vjayammini_00Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

mala_15

mala_15

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
    Lavanya has got good inlaws and a nice husbandSmile but she fails to understand about their true nature and spoils her own life by listening to her mother's words which is very bad.Unhappy It was good that GP is able to judge both GW and Lavanya's mentality and adviced his son not to go to his wife's house to bring her back which is correct. People like Lavanya should be treated only like this.

It was sad to see MM and Grandma sitting like that outside GW's house and it was also bad to see them insulted by both the devils to the core which clearly shows that they are people with cheap characters who doesn't know how to behave with others eventhough they doesn't like them. CryThe supervisor has started to create problems for TA and I feel that soon that guy will land him in a big problem which will create a rift between the brothers.Unhappy

The lady sent by Dharman has started to cause problems in Laxman's family and now we need to see as to how they will come out of this problem. But both Bhuvana and Laxman deserves this kind of treatment for spoiling the peace of other two families(ie) MM and TPS's family by their shameful act.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamShemmo

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Thanks Hema...well written update.Clap

TA is an idiot of the first order. Does he have to open his mouth? He has indirectly told the bad guys about his next move... if they were to keep on harassing him.. I think there is going to be trouble in the shop which means problems will arise between TA and his brother.Angry

TA should have said that he is only a worker there and will have to consult his employer about this "payment". Chumma had to  open his mouth and get himself into unnecessary trouble...its time to zip his mouth to prevent him from facing endless mess.Angry

On the other hand ( I may sound heartless) but it is better for L to lose the baby coz with such evil thoughts in her mind its not good for the baby's growth. That should teach both mother/daughter that its their bad deeds which has made L to lose the baby. GW is using the baby as a tool to get even with L's in laws. The baby is better off with GOD than having to grow up under GW's ruthless custody. Angry

Edited by Sue Nair - 01 September 2011 at 1:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnandevThendralfanJan50Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mala24

Lavanya has got good inlaws and a nice husbandSmile but she fails to understand about their true nature and spoils her own life by listening to her mother's words which is very bad.Unhappy

Yes I agree with you...but someday L is going to realize and point her fingers at GW for ruining her marriage. I hope L will despise her which will be the greatest hit for GW. One by one her children should wash their hands off her...she should be left as a destitute on the streets...begging for food and during this time Thuls should hand over some food to her just like how a beggar is given...then only she would be able to recall the cruelty she did on Thuls by refusing to give her food when she returned from college.AngryAngryAngryAngry

But then again, knowing Thuls she will call GW into her home and serve her food instead forgetting all the bad deeds GW has done to her...even if GW's children were to disown her...that's the goody-goody woman called Thuls..!!.D'oh

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamJan50Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Thanks Hema for the wonderful update.

Again GP proves he is one of the most mature persons in the serial. Nitish better follow his dad's advice and that is the way he could learn to improve in life. He should also be prepared to lose his loser wife for whom GW is the God.

Here the granny is in contrast to GP. (These contrasts make the serial interesting.) She tries to convince GW! T's granny has to by now know what type of person is GW. One similar to Padma, who has a lot of gutter in the subconscious. How will she understand what the granny says? The truck driver has more sense and MM understands what he says. Why is MM not acting that way? But the first thing he has to do is keep Padma in bay. Again Patti didn't do well when she said to Laav 'can I say all the problems T has are because of her marriage with TA'? An emotional TA could make this an issue.

TA getting into new problems. Still TA's logic does not make sense. What would have happened if he had told the councillor's men that he can come later when the real owners Puvi or Sudha come to the store. That way he could have done well. That was exactly Puvi's instruction and probably NamaShivayam would also have got appu.

Puvi could not be said wrong for all the ways he behaves with TA. He has his own tensions and he has taken up the pains of the irresponsibilities of his brother also. If TA has maanam or rosham based on whatever way Puvi deals with him, he has to show that by finding a job and thus proving he is taking care of himself and his wife.

Wishing you all Happy Vinayaka Chaturthi! Hope all of you are having a nice day today.

Edited by maha2us - 01 September 2011 at 2:12am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamJan50sneha_vijayPearl.ShemmoNixkie

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mala24

Lavanya has got good inlaws and a nice husbandSmile but she fails to understand about their true nature and spoils her own life by listening to her mother's words which is very bad.Unhappy

ya i accept it  i hope that she will understant one day that her life has been spoiled bez of her mom 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top