Thendral

Update for Wednesday , Aug 31st 2011 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Some how i think its Charu who is going to do something to Puvi's store...etho whatever happens i end up linking to psychoConfused...Psycho was shocked to hear Puvi/Sudha supporting T&T when she had her last conversation with that loser Joseph...whatever her future plan is i think she will first isolate T&T from seeking help or from others who are willing to help as that's where she faced failure last time...etho lets see

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaRuby-86lakshyamThendralfanvjayamTTfanmini_00shubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Wednesday , Aug 31st 2011 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Tanu, you are probably right. If Charu and Joseph planned all those loan people for TT, for sure doing something to get Tamil in trouble from Puvi and Sudha may happen.

But one thing, Tamil must never be jobless ever again in Thendral and I want them to go back to their own house soon.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritlakshyamRuby-86ThendralfanvjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Thanks hema for the very fast update.

another episode showing TA returning to his old form,..he seems to be at home in the shop as he was at the bank..and going by today he may get himself a fan club here soon...TA's magenetic charm back at work, attracting problems and problem people...His talk to concillor grp real good followed by an excellent explanation to NS...But as Tanu said i think the real probs will be sent by C for TA at the shop..the manager may only be a catalyst..
some how i feel that today GW telling she will report to TA abt what patti said (T suff after marriage) may turn serious sometime soon, maybe this will be her trump card when C returns... as TA already overheard T complaining to Mohan, MM n Patti when loan sharks came...(maybe this is what annajay said abt all matter from loan sharks andwhat will come linked) Esp MM sure of TA's positive reaction so def it will not be so..let us see ..Hope GW does not call TA to complain... anyway MM n Truck matter taken two days..

GP's reasoning was good today and GW of course at her destructive best, (destructive for lav's interests)...Lav not going with the report surely is going to affect her...
Dharman, the only other to keep his mind active to come up with plans to torture and usurp other's property has begun his next game...

overall kudos to the team...

Edited by vjayam - 31 August 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaThendralfanRuby-86TTfanmini_00shubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hema Akka for the lovely Update!ClapSmile

Nice Episde, but still the tortures are thereDead

Periyappa is sooo correct about SQ and GW. Like etho avangala ottuketta mathiri he was saying everythingThumbs Up Hahaha ok, GW kooda pazhakina, avangala patti A-Z puttu vaikalamLOL
Both mom and daugther are having big mouths, Thuls please do some Upma and close itLOL

NS nalla paiyan neenga. Visuvasathodu irukurathuku ithu thaan oru example pola..UffOuch But good, that TA was talking back, yenna it was his money.Big smile Haha, but Puvi was like "Ivan kitta pesi jeika mudiyathu" and wentLOL

Paavom MM and Paati waiting outside. Aaama bride people ellam rowdies aaganum.Shocked Best example Shyamala family for it, MM go and learn from VR how to be a rowdy. Useful-ah irukum for GW especiallyLOL

Awww TA is backDay Dreaming We could see the old loda loda TA. Paavom NS was confused. HahaLOL

Btw i noticed onething. That truck person right, friends do you remember him? He is the one who took TA in auto when he was stabbedROFL New work pola, auto-la irunthu to truck driverLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritlakshyamRuby-86ThendralfanvjayamTTfanmini_00Jan50shubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkie

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Tmrw being sept 1, a year since the unexpected and sudden TT marriage , a small recap of  what the year got TT

Vel, till then the biggest villain for T--out of the way--
Murugesans loan matter, which was a thorn in TA's bank job-- cleared but job still pending .
Lav's marriage, which was stopped, took place..
Anand has now something else on his mind other than revenging TT..
Mohan reformed
T near yet far from mother, brother...
TA-TPS make up

The house where TA saw another face of his mother for the first time (making him compare her with Vel) and where T was spat at and TT were thrown out bag n baggage has now opened its doors to them... TT have stepped in shakily, road in front full of thorns, but heart full of roses..
Many probs solved but at the end of the day TT still in the centre surrounded 360 degrees by probs.. (cant help their magnetic nature)

best wishes...

Edited by vjayam - 31 August 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritrselvilakshyamRuby-86ThendralfanGayashriTTfanmini_00shubbaPearl.NixkieQuelle-BelleShemmo

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hema for a beautiful update and nice side comments!

GP Clap.  GP has always been the only person in thendral who could think clearly. Thumbs Up 

I think something is going to happen to Lavanyas baby (I feel sorry though).  GW and SQ visiting the doctor without the reports might cause some problem to the baby I think. If something happens to the baby then GW is going put the entire blame on Tulasi, Paati and MM. Unhappy

It was nice to see TA laughing today after a long time. Tongue But what to do TA is like a magnet which always attracts trouble. Ippo enna pudu problem vara pogudo through the counceler? D'oh

Please Kumaran never show any misunderstanding between Puvi, Sudha and T&T. Instead please bring a good relationship between Sudha and TA.

Lakshmans track free smiley emoticon.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaThendralfanRuby-86mini_00TTfanvjayamJan50Pearl.shubbaShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkie

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
thnaks for the  post ya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfan

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
@Vjayam Akka:
Awesome recap of the first year. Took me to the old Thendral days, where we were mentals for T&TLOL Nicely writtenThumbs Up

@Tanu:
Hahahaha, Lav wont fight with TA.LOL Athu ennamo therila enna mayamo therila, TA kitta Lav ipdi ellam pesurathu illa. But soon she may, when TA is against GW and if she is still the "Amma Ponnu".

Oops, i forgot to write about DharmuLOL Well this plan sucks really.D'oh Whats the use of it? He can also blackmail Lakshu, that he is going to tell the truth to Prabha-nu and then ask moneyOuch Hope they wont drag Dharmu part, i want soon a twist with Charu and GWs nosecuts. Evlo months achuD'oh Kumaran Sir, please do somethingg, we are paavomsEmbarrassed

Edited by Shamz. - 31 August 2011 at 12:50pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritThendralfanRuby-86mini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top