Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks hema for the very fast update.

another episode showing TA returning to his old form,..he seems to be at home in the shop as he was at the bank..and going by today he may get himself a fan club here soon...TA's magenetic charm back at work, attracting problems and problem people...His talk to concillor grp real good followed by an excellent explanation to NS...But as Tanu said i think the real probs will be sent by C for TA at the shop..the manager may only be a catalyst..
some how i feel that today GW telling she will report to TA abt what patti said (T suff after marriage) may turn serious sometime soon, maybe this will be her trump card when C returns... as TA already overheard T complaining to Mohan, MM n Patti when loan sharks came...(maybe this is what annajay said abt all matter from loan sharks andwhat will come linked) Esp MM sure of TA's positive reaction so def it will not be so..let us see ..Hope GW does not call TA to complain... anyway MM n Truck matter taken two days..

GP's reasoning was good today and GW of course at her destructive best, (destructive for lav's interests)...Lav not going with the report surely is going to affect her...
Dharman, the only other to keep his mind active to come up with plans to torture and usurp other's property has begun his next game...

overall kudos to the team...

Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Hema Akka for the lovely Update!👏😊

Nice Episde, but still the tortures are there🤢

Periyappa is sooo correct about SQ and GW. Like etho avangala ottuketta mathiri he was saying everything👍🏼 Hahaha ok, GW kooda pazhakina, avangala patti A-Z puttu vaikalam😆
Both mom and daugther are having big mouths, Thuls please do some Upma and close it😆

NS nalla paiyan neenga. Visuvasathodu irukurathuku ithu thaan oru example pola..Uff But good, that TA was talking back, yenna it was his money.😃 Haha, but Puvi was like "Ivan kitta pesi jeika mudiyathu" and went😆

Paavom MM and Paati waiting outside. Aaama bride people ellam rowdies aaganum.😲 Best example Shyamala family for it, MM go and learn from VR how to be a rowdy. Useful-ah irukum for GW especially😆

Awww TA is back😍 We could see the old loda loda TA. Paavom NS was confused. Haha😆

Btw i noticed onething. That truck person right, friends do you remember him? He is the one who took TA in auto when he was stabbed🤣 New work pola, auto-la irunthu to truck driver😆
vjayam thumbnail

Tmrw being sept 1, a year since the unexpected and sudden TT marriage , a small recap of  what the year got TT

Vel, till then the biggest villain for T--out of the way--
Murugesans loan matter, which was a thorn in TA's bank job-- cleared but job still pending .
Lav's marriage, which was stopped, took place..
Anand has now something else on his mind other than revenging TT..
Mohan reformed
T near yet far from mother, brother...
TA-TPS make up

The house where TA saw another face of his mother for the first time (making him compare her with Vel) and where T was spat at and TT were thrown out bag n baggage has now opened its doors to them... TT have stepped in shakily, road in front full of thorns, but heart full of roses..
Many probs solved but at the end of the day TT still in the centre surrounded 360 degrees by probs.. (cant help their magnetic nature)

best wishes...
Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Hema for a beautiful update and nice side comments!

GP 👏.  GP has always been the only person in thendral who could think clearly. 👍🏼 

I think something is going to happen to Lavanyas baby (I feel sorry though).  GW and SQ visiting the doctor without the reports might cause some problem to the baby I think. If something happens to the baby then GW is going put the entire blame on Tulasi, Paati and MM. 😔

It was nice to see TA laughing today after a long time. 😛 But what to do TA is like a magnet which always attracts trouble. Ippo enna pudu problem vara pogudo through the counceler?

Please Kumaran never show any misunderstanding between Puvi, Sudha and T&T. Instead please bring a good relationship between Sudha and TA.

Lakshmans track .
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnaks for the  post ya...
Shemmo thumbnail
@Vjayam Akka:
Awesome recap of the first year. Took me to the old Thendral days, where we were mentals for T&T😆 Nicely written👍🏼

@Tanu:
Hahahaha, Lav wont fight with TA.😆 Athu ennamo therila enna mayamo therila, TA kitta Lav ipdi ellam pesurathu illa. But soon she may, when TA is against GW and if she is still the "Amma Ponnu".

Oops, i forgot to write about Dharmu😆 Well this plan sucks really. Whats the use of it? He can also blackmail Lakshu, that he is going to tell the truth to Prabha-nu and then ask money Hope they wont drag Dharmu part, i want soon a twist with Charu and GWs nosecuts. Evlo months achu Kumaran Sir, please do somethingg, we are paavoms😳
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u hema for the wonderful update...TA making fun of namachivayam shows that he taught him a lesson "Give respect and take respect"...and that s what he was expalining with examples but the useless did not understand...but still over blabbering like TA @ the begining..rofl... nothing to say about gw and lav...and i hope nits obeys his dad..lets see.. rofl at lakshman's part...yet another dharmans plan...rofl...instead he could have sent some man and he shd have said bhu cheated him...rofl...atleast some ppl would have blvd...lakshmans reaction and the lady's cry was a comedy part...lakshman s going to fall at dharmans feet soon i guess or will pay more money and drag to his side..lets see...
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema for ur lovely update 😃

Last part had me 🤣🤣🤣 so much. TA's good deed blabbering was super cute as confused the idiot Namachivayan... seriously can TA's example get any more easier to understand 😛

And lax's sudden turned up preggo lady 🤣🤣 enna kodumai this Dharman has bought 😆

Im super glad this GP has a good picture of GW and is not letting Lavs to step all over them 👏 But why Paati and MM are taking so much from GW/lavs I dont understand. They first need to control Padma and then they can do they things as inlaws for TA and Thuls. Please stop finding yourself more avumaanams from such creatures as GW/lavs  😡

Still this Lav's hatred on Thulasi I don't understand 😕 Her only anger is Thuls stopped her wedding aam 😡 when it should've been her and her mother to stop the wedding to a family that nearly killed her brother... ippo TA's strugglin nu it's Thulasi's fault aam 🤢 If Thulasi was suddenly got money would she change her dance
TTfan thumbnail
Thank you Hema for the nice update, 😃

Happy to see GP suspecting GW and Lav...!! Hope GP will control Niteesh from not going to bring Lav...!!

GW and Lav - No comments.. I think Lav only has madam and sir in her dictionary..!!Nice to see old TA back..!! Why is the seer varaisai needed now..!! I don't know why MM and Paati are coming there again and again.. At least if they want to come why don't they come when T&T are there..!!

@ Shammu : Superb observation ma..!!😳

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
mala_15 thumbnail
    Lavanya has got good inlaws and a nice husband😊 but she fails to understand about their true nature and spoils her own life by listening to her mother's words which is very bad.😔 It was good that GP is able to judge both GW and Lavanya's mentality and adviced his son not to go to his wife's house to bring her back which is correct. People like Lavanya should be treated only like this.

It was sad to see MM and Grandma sitting like that outside GW's house and it was also bad to see them insulted by both the devils to the core which clearly shows that they are people with cheap characters who doesn't know how to behave with others eventhough they doesn't like them. 😭The supervisor has started to create problems for TA and I feel that soon that guy will land him in a big problem which will create a rift between the brothers.😔

The lady sent by Dharman has started to cause problems in Laxman's family and now we need to see as to how they will come out of this problem. But both Bhuvana and Laxman deserves this kind of treatment for spoiling the peace of other two families(ie) MM and TPS's family by their shameful act.👏