Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Shibz

Hug

I'm not going to write a whole speech about the B'day girl..coz her name is already in the titleLOLLOL so no suspense hereLOL..n saves time tooLOLLOL..even the b'day girl wouldn't want to crack the code as she would know who it's about..n plus Shibz is someone hu needs no introductionEmbarrassed..no Shibz..main maska nahi laga rahi hoonLOL...ROFLROFL

So, as you know on the 1st september..it's Shibz's B'day..DancingDancing..yeshhh..she has tuened 1 year older - i thot of saying that coz the B'day girl doesn't like to be reminded that she is growing old..LOLLOLLOL *Anjali runs away before shibz can beat her up..virtually..ROFLROFL* Shibz isn't not just a human..but she is also our superstarCool *cool* the superstar who shot to fame with her...Gyaan which never makes u go to sleepLOL, funnyness, teacher type explainingLOLLOL..sweetnessEmbarrassed, kindness and of course..like every superstar..she also has her Nakhre'sStern Smile Evil Smile..ROFLROFL..we have to take her appointment to call herStern SmileLOL n she is always soo busyEvil Smile yet she is so intelligant...the biggest sarcastic personEvil SmileStern Smile..LOL witty with a hint of evilness..Wink.. and She's the star with many nicknamesTongue..but a lazy star also...like me..ROFLROFL n she's the star who gives us attention only..ROFLROFL n jhelofy's us n our bakwaasLOLTongue

That is enought of her TK nwWink...i will spare herLOLLOLLOL..but don't worry Nimmi..just like how you do our TK..we will do yours also..jee bhar je karengeEvil Smile..

Shibz...you are a amazing person, a amazing friend and a amazing sisterEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..you are always there for us when you need you and console us wenever we are sad..n you jhelofy our sad emo's also..LOLLOLLOL I know you don't like speeches as muchLOL...but you will have to read this one..Evil Smile pleeej jhelofy it for meEmbarrassedTongueLOL..will try not to make it long thoughTongue Nimmi, there is something just so unique about you that we love you so muchHeartEmbarrassed the most sweetest friend ever...you have a amazing smile..lovely personality..n it's dat that reflects how such a great friend you areHeart..HugFrom KL days wen i first met you..to celebrating your B'day for the second year..to all dose long chats and convo's..to the bakwaas yet logical spammingLOL..u have been there alwaysEmbarrassed..Hug..I can go on forever because you are that special..Embarrassed..I hope we get to talk one day..n i want that day to come soonTongue..i also want to hear your sweet si voice..baccha types dat Anchi n sanju talk abtEmbarrassed..i admire and adore your love for KMH, Karan/KK2 and Arjuhi..EmbarrassedHeart..your are the most unique fan of them allTongueEmbarrassedNot to forget Nimmi..u have completed 2 years on IF!!Big smile..a huge congo for that..DancingLove you lots Nimmi..[>D<]Hug..i dnt need to tell you how much coz u know it alreadyEmbarrassed..i feel so happy to be celebrating your Birthday once again..I remeber how we celebrated your B'day last year in KL and in KMH forum...Embarrassed.. Hope we spend many Birthdays all together..humeshaDay Dreaming

Messages from Anchi n sanjuTongue
Anchi

Aaj meri yaar ka bday hai...yayy a vry happy n prosperous bday to our south indian behena n my sweet GF .Ongo fr completin 2 yrs in IF as well.

Congo* from those scraps frm u wen i went missin durin my xams to dose PMs u wud write to me , frm dose posts in IF/kL/ML to those spammin on FB, from our fone convos to your affection n care fr us...i kno u remember each n evry bit of it so witout goin into d narration process i spare u frm d sleepy torcher atleast fr today n u cn happily consider dis as ur bday gift

Im glad to have found a friend in u n more than that im blessed wit another sweet carin sister lyk u.i love u so much nimmi n i kno u kno dis also lol but i love u d way u r...ur strong personality..sweetheart ur..I wish u get all d happiness, success n love u deserve in life ahead of today.Wish u a good healthHugwe pray u never hav to go thru ny such pain aaj ke baad..always be happy , funny , sarcastic n a lil evil aswell

Still remember how we celebrated ur bday last year in KLDay Dreaming n in xcitement asked u fr ur cell number n in nervousness called u after 3 days to wish u on ur bday rofl..ROFL..n nw its been an year im used to hearin ur baccha type sweet si voice..Tongue:p n yes cnt help bt write again dat we love n admire ur luv fr karan kritika n kmh...our miss loyal mohabbatian Embarrassed

Ok so movin on further here is a special wish fr u in a vry special isshtyle rofl...shibzzz babess ossom blossomm n rokkkin birrdayy to youu ..i love you more than my lyff n hameshaa sabkii bandd bajatii raho...u make me mad...rofl..ROFLROFLROFLROFL

And yes sharin dis vm fr the 100 th time n u kno d reason fr it is YOU...:):)love you lots...*teddy bear hugs* have a great day...HugHug

Sanju

Shibzy my pyaari pyaari southindian badi behena ...my saathi virgo my rockstar..*hi5* wish u many many happy returns of d day...Lol u've grown a year older...u'll get married..hope u find 'ur guy' dis yr..he cud very well be one smart doctor frm d bangalore hospitalTongueLOL N ab jaldi se theek ho jao..lyk i said aanchi ke liye gaovale dhoondne ka mission hold pe rakha hai..bechari ko shaadi karne ki jaldi hai duhTongue..ROFLROFL

Okay nw comin back to ur bday..wish u happiness dat its difficult to contain..so much success dat its difficult to believe..so much love dat is difficult to express.and so much food dat its difficult to have rofl. May God bless u n always b by ur side. May u get all dat u deserve n much more.love ya lots..N miss ya even more shibzy..*SUPER TIGHT TEDDY HUG* Hav a glorious bday..wid warm regards ,best wishes,love,hugs, kisses,packets of lays cream n onion n lots of dairy milks..HugHug

Happy Birthday once again..hope you have the most amazing day..great Birthday..may all your dreams and wishes come true...may you get all the happiness in the world..coz Nimmi, you deserve it all..muah!!Heart

This is for you Nimmi...a choti si koshish from meEmbarrassed..hope u like it..Tongue

A grup siggy..form your Pankha's...LOLLOLLOL

Have a lovely day..HugHug

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 01 September 2011 at 2:15am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rahi-magical.ArjuhixKaranKritikax-anzaeram-arshravipiamistMsFuzzybear69rasika.KKjustpratiAmnaIshchip.-sia-zachchristiandior.-Awantika-nammu_23Arjuhi_kkarjuhi4eva-SweetGirl--Olly-.vrshn.cuttiee..Amira..DUGGUliciousshibzDr.BasketGupta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Shibz..*hugs* :D" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
This was wen we celebrated Shibz's B'day in KMH forum..n wen we had our first virtual party..Tongue..first virtual B'day threadEmbarrassed..it was d best time ever!!Embarrassed..n also dis is to remind Nimmi that last year she was one year youngerLOLLOLLOL d code name for this was SBS...not Saas Bahu aur Saaazish..but Shibz's Birthday Surprise..but Shibz being so cleverEvil Smile already figured it out..D'oh
Shibz's Birthday Surprise (SBS)

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 01 September 2011 at 2:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.shibz

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
happy b'day shibz!! have a great day! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.Anjalii...xXxshibz

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Happy birthday to you shibz,... I wish a gr8 year ahead n may god gv u all dat u deserve.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.Anjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

today is our shibz's birthday!...awe this is such a special day :) i still remember the first day we met !..sorry shibz dun worry i wont start my senti speech here ROFL..anyways its been more than 1 yr since i have known u Embarrassed..all i want to say that u r wonderful human being very caring and very protective :) i have learnt a lot from u dunno how much but ya i have deffo learnt making small post topics LOL..but really shibz u are really patient with me even and i am so lucky to have u in my life!..and not to forget i am ur no 1 biggest fan!..those memories of Klounge days were the best days of our life!..Embarrassed ..and u remember shibz the scraps and the testimonials how i used to cry for them and u all wud send me and i was so lucky to receive the first testimonial from u Embarrassed..shibz i know i may have changed for u but my love for u is still the same ..ho sake to is nadan shoti behena ko maaf kar dena ..Cry..

and shibzjee i wont say anything about ur health just want to wish u a speedy recovery ..i know u willget well soon and be with us here in the nest forum of kritz new show!..:D 

nimmi i know it sounds repeatetive to u but on this special day i really want to say sorry for all the wrong things i did and it hurt u ..i dunno whether this is my last sorry or there are more but i wud deffo try to amend my ways ..but kya karoo shibz i always end up in hurting u :(

and shibzjee wish u all the best for ur future may u get all wat u deserve!..including a charming prince LOL..a combo punjii and singhu Embarrassed

so a very very happy birthday to u shibz may god bless u with loads of happiness and success :)

i have made something for u hope u like it :)

editing...

the fire scene avi i may have made last yr but shibz i have made it again for u hope u like it :)                                                            

hey nimmi its our karan starring the movie ''pure punjabi'' :)

and i am always there with .u ..no matter how hard is the situation just remember me once i wud deffo be there to help u :) and i dunno wat more to say coz i have so much to say about u that i cant express ..LOL..blame ur small posts topics LOL and hehe for this special day i took a special leave from my college ..dun worry todays classes arent that imp LOL..i will make up..love u loads shibz muahh

a birthday cake for u :) 
and cadbury fruit and nut its fav of karan also :)

one more to come :) 
finally last but not least wishes from karan kritz hehe:)

Edited by -Olly- - 01 September 2011 at 2:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram--sia-chip.-Awantika-Anjalii...xXxshibz..Amira..

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

Hope you have a fantastic day! Have fun and party hard! Love ya, gal!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.Anjalii...xXxshibz..Amira..

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
WISH U A VERY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
NimmiHug

See someone is soo happy that its ur birthday WinkEmbarrassedof course along with usTongue My first attempt at an aviBig smile

reserved

Edited by Pranii - 31 August 2011 at 6:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Babelicious--Olly-shibz..Amira..Anjalii...xXx

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday to you shibz,...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.