•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Though there is a little bit of dragging on this wedding sequence but we all are also getting a bit impatient.  After all -  all daily soaps do that, they live on this.. survive on this and want to air their Mega serials till the existence of this earth.

A serial has to  have lot of characters and their story goes aroud it ... it is woven together.. just imagine if they show Ram and Priya daily what an they show ..as story 

Specially when they have such great actors ..

Sakhi is one actor who can act just through her face .. she needs no dialogues. Her Bidai scene was superb .. the smile she gave to her father as closing shot of the episode was amazing.

Her voice modulation is also good. By changing the tone of her voice she can say the same dialogue in different emotions.

How many female actors of new age can give more than 4 expressions.. they all cry or see blank on the wall .. their voice is just flat . in every scene they deliver same emotions ..

Even Neha is pretty Natural .. priya's Mom is very good.. I like her father also the way he says "Tu bataa na beta" :)

Chahat Khanna - it is her last chance to learn some acting skills  - Same expression and style -

Even Mamaji is such a seasons actor ...

And finally Ram -- with his limited shots in so far (mostly doubles)  he has done so much ., guess if he is there is all shots for real

Thank god somebody around here is looking at the positive side of things!!
Thank u for uplifting the mood with ur post
I completely agree. I love this show
thank GOD koi to hai yahaaan jo BALH kii positive side ko discuss karahaa hai... or  all daily soap drag story nout just BALH... phir kiun BALH ki itnaaa bura bhala kahaaa ja rahaa hai like bade bekwaas lagtay hain.. etc... i m so upset... aise na kahyai plsss do support na.. thank uuu for this topic... 
true...
we all love the show mostly for the lead characters and the promos were so promising...
still addicted...but i guess the negative feelings are because the reality is not matching the expectations...

like the picture of the burger on the order desk is so good and full of fresh salad and what you get..is flat bread with wilted lettuce and recycled...tomatoes...so it seems...;l

the promos were awesome and then the last 3 weeks dragging is testing everyones threshold...Having said that , we all have a right to express our opinions...and hope the cvs will take it as positive feedback...the trps are high and noone wants them to fall !

I would still watch this anyday over crying actresses...who are acting like they are having a crying attack at every small thing...and cry more violently than their sis in law who is having her bidaail...well enough said...and other vampish saases...and hope it does not turn into one of those pathetic sas bahu serials...

we love the show,...love ram kapoor and vikram and neha and sakshi and even ayesha, all positive and negative characters, cause it reflects life...Looking forward to how priya notices the unfairness and support s ram and helps him through it all...

so hoping for the better and regardless of the big actors not showing up for the wedding,,, glad wedding is over...phew...maybe they found out the ac was not working...!

we all loved the promos, love the main leads, the storyline...and hope it continues on a positive note without much dragging.

mixed feelings show addict
Thanks to all . Even these few agreements have motivated me. :) 
Thanks for starting this topic. For a long time there were discussions on how Ram and Priya are fantastic actors, but others are also doing a great job.
I especially love Mamaji. He is playing a character that is completely different from a doting father in law roles.(kahani ghar ghar ki and Kasauti...) And he himself seems to be enjoying it. I, for one look forward to his scenes, be it with Niharika or daadi.😆 Similarly I am enjoying Kshipra's acting. I love her self-indulging character.
Niharika, Natasha and Kartik , Vikram, Neha are good too.
Need I add, Ram and Priya are superb.😊

Though, it has been dragging a lot, it is still enjoyable for all these above mentioned actors. More power to them.👍🏼
Edited by TSakshi - 12 years ago
nice topic!! d show is osum,..ve no complains!!