Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

UMT 31st Aug'11 - 700 Epi celebration (Page 5)

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

Originally posted by ratriya

lagta hai phir kuch ho gaya in dono ke beech thats why from some time we were not getting any good scene expect yesterdayCry.
both must be feeding to each and everyone but not feeding that person with whom they share most of the scenes ,rediculousDead.to how much extent they avoid each otherDead,i wonder how they work together.i  have heard in both films and television ,actors dont like to work  with whom they are not cordial but here it seems that they are forced to do due to serial and actors populariy.
i will not watch it as mood kharab ke alawa kuch nahi hoga.
sorry if my comments hurted anyone but its truthSmile.
naksh ka patch up tiem hina  make karan laughs in UMT nma after reshmi marraige every tiem u cannto u see they both do intimate scenes and nwo askhi pregnant in teh shfwo waht do u expect really alwys they should do some roamnce that cannto in serials and umt never showd interview too and even rajans ahi shoudl given a intev ewi but he too not give so y vhave to botehr abotu off screen theyw er friends or nto doesnt matter
see other serial and you will get to know how much scenes of lead actors they show.i am not talking about romantic scene rather i like  cute scenes(also karan look more comfortable in cute scenes ) more.before yesterday we were not getting anything.
no offence to anyone,just my view and i am saying this because i also love watching naksh onlyBig smile

Edited by ratriya - 31 August 2011 at 2:42am
shweta31 Goldie
shweta31
shweta31

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged

lagta hai phir kuch ho gaya in dono ke beech thats why from some time we were not getting any good scene expect yesterdayCry.
both must be feeding to each and everyone but not feeding that person with whom they share most of the scenes ,rediculousDead.to how much extent they avoid each otherDead,i wonder how they work together.i  have heard in both films and television ,actors dont like to work  with whom they are not cordial but here it seems that they are forced to do due to serial and actors populariy.
naksh ka patch up tiem hina  make karan laughs in UMT nma after reshmi marraige every tiem u cannto u see they both do intimate scenes and nwo askhi pregnant in teh shfwo waht do u expect really alwys they should do some roamnce that cannto in serials and umt never showd interview too and even rajans ahi shoudl given a intev ewi but he too not give so y vhave to botehr abotu off screen theyw er friends or nto doesnt matter
see other serial and you will get to know how much scenes of lead actors they show.i am not talking about romantic scene rather i like  cute scenes(also karan look more comfortable in cute scenes ) more.before yesterday we were not getting anything.
no offence to anyone,just my viewBig smile
u are talking about which serial i dont no...Confusedbut maine ab tak khali ek yrkkh hai hi aisa show dekha hai jisme puri tarah leads pe focus kiya gaya hai aur unke sabse jada scnes dikhaye jaate hain...Tongue
Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shweta31 Goldie
shweta31
shweta31

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Originally posted by shweta31

no offence to anyone,just my viewBig smile
u are talking about which serial i dont no...Confusedbut maine ab tak khali ek yrkkh hai hi aisa show dekha hai jisme puri tarah leads pe focus kiya gaya hai aur unke sabse jada scnes dikhaye jaate hain...Tongue
Agree with you Shweta...YR ek hi aisa show hai jisme focus is on leads...story revolves around them...Big smile
yess aur aapne sahi kaha hame kya matlab woh offscreen kaise bhi rahe that is their own life...Tonguebut woh log uska effect kabhi serial ya naksh cute csnes pe nahi padne dete na...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asawari_nakshsush4frndz

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged

I'm happy with my onscreen Naksh...Embarrassed What they do in their offscreen avtar is their personal matter..Big smile

totally agrred off-screen is personal matter :) humhe bas Naksh se matlab EmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asawari_nakshsush4frndz

sush4frndz IF-Rockerz
sush4frndz
sush4frndz

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged

YRKKH ke set pe party...Party

On completion of 700 episodes..they had cake cutting ceremony...Big smile Everyone were in casuals...mast dekh rahe the sab...Big smile They cut the cake and feed everyone...RS was also there.Naksh were in all black...Cool Naitik was wearing Black shirt and jeans...Akshara was wearing Black jeans and top...ekdum cute lag rahe the...Big smile

Yeh RS YR ki team ko party kab dega...Ouch 
did karan and hina feed cake to each other? or else standing 1km apart.Ouch
they feed the cake to each other n stand close to each other show in sbb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asawari_naksh

cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
thanxxx...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asawari_naksh