Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
wowww... 700 epi completion!!! yipppee!!!
congrats every1!!!
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lagta hai phir kuch ho gaya in dono ke beech thats why from some time we were not getting any good scene except yesterday😭.
both must be feeding to each and everyone but not feeding that person with whom they share most of the scenes ,rediculous🤢.to how much extent they avoid each other🤢😡,i wonder how they work together!i  have heard in both films and television ,actors dont like to work  with whom they are not cordial but here it seems that they are forced to do due to serial and actors populariy.but they are fabulous actors ofcouse thats why they pull their scenes well specially hina, karan sometimes look uncomfortable but hina is always perfect.👏
i will not watch it as mood kharab ke alawa kuch nahi hoga.
sorry if my comments hurted anyone but its truth😊.
Edited by ratriya - 12 years ago
_Divya_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

How do you know Pree ke SBS main dekhayenge???😕😆

Intuition my dear friend... intuition... 😆
shweta31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: puja_sh

dekh liya maine segment both r in black nd hina feedinh d cake 2 everyone bt ye nahi dikhaya ki karan ko khilaya kai nahi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😔

woh log har celebration ke time cake to zarur feed karte hain ek dusre ko waise bhi bahut chota segmant dikhaya tha ho sakta hai unhone unka ek dusre ko khilana shoot hi nahi kiya ho...😊aur waise bhi sbs mai bhi dikhaya tha thode din pehle hina was telling something to karan they both are laughing...😛
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratriya

lagta hai phir kuch ho gaya in dono ke beech thats why from some time we were not getting any good scene expect yesterday😭.

both must be feeding to each and everyone but not feeding that person with whom they share most of the scenes ,rediculous🤢.to how much extent they avoid each other🤢,i wonder how they work together.i  have heard in both films and television ,actors dont like to work  with whom they are not cordial but here it seems that they are forced to do due to serial and actors populariy.

naksh ka patch up tiem hina  make karan laughs in UMT nma after reshmi marraige every tiem u cannto u see they both do intimate scenes and nwo askhi pregnant in teh shfwo waht do u expect really alwys they should do some roamnce that cannto in serials and umt never showd interview too and even rajans ahi shoudl given a intev ewi but he too not give so y vhave to botehr abotu off screen theyw er friends or nto doesnt matter
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta31

woh log har celebration ke time cake to zarur feed karte hain ek dusre ko waise bhi bahut chota segmant dikhaya tha ho sakta hai unhone unka ek dusre ko khilana shoot hi nahi kiya ho...😊aur waise bhi sbs mai bhi dikhaya tha thode din pehle hina was telling something to karan they both are laughing...😛

shweta they were only two peopel happy shwon today after 700 epi competion celbration no oen esle so waht else v want so every tiem they cannot do same romance and all so v vl also get bored and repetive hojayega so v should wait 😕
shweta31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

shweta they were only two peopel happy shwon today after 700 epi competion celbration no oen esle so waht else v want so every tiem they cannot do same romance and all so v vl also get bored and repetive hojayega so v should wait 😕

wohi to mai keh rahi hoon waise bhi segment kitna chota tha...😛mujhe khud samajh nahi aata log aur kitna romance dekhenge...😕
shweta31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratriya

lagta hai phir kuch ho gaya in dono ke beech thats why from some time we were not getting any good scene except yesterday😭.

both must be feeding to each and everyone but not feeding that person with whom they share most of the scenes ,rediculous🤢.to how much extent they avoid each other🤢😡,i wonder how they work together!i  have heard in both films and television ,actors dont like to work  with whom they are not cordial but here it seems that they are forced to do due to serial and actors populariy.but they are fabulous actors ofcouse thats why they pull their scenes well specially hina, karan sometimes look uncomfortable but hina is always perfect.👏

yaar karan ne aisa kya kar diya itne dhang se to saare scene shoot karta hai sab uske peeche kyon pade ho...😕dono itne ache se scenes shoot karte hain tabhi to naksh best hain...😃
I'm happy with my onscreen Naksh...😳 What they do in their offscreen avtar is their personal matter..😃
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

naksh ka patch up tiem hina  make karan laughs in UMT nma after reshmi marraige every tiem u cannto u see they both do intimate scenes and nwo askhi pregnant in teh shfwo waht do u expect really alwys they should do some roamnce that cannto in serials and umt never showd interview too and even rajans ahi shoudl given a intev ewi but he too not give so y vhave to botehr abotu off screen theyw er friends or nto doesnt matter

see other serial and you will get to know how much scenes of lead actors they show.i am not talking about romantic scene rather i like  cute scenes(also karan look more comfortable in cute scenes ) more.before yesterday we were not getting anything.
no offence to anyone,just my view and i am saying this because i also love watching naksh only😃 Edited by ratriya - 12 years ago