Kkoi Dil Main Hain

India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

KDMH UPDATE 24th FEB 05 (last episode) (Page 2)

giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Hi thanks for a terrific update and for all the updates you have given us for this show.  I really appreciate the time and effort it must have taken you.ClapClapClap

As for the  show itself...it was kind of a blah ending....just goes to prove Ekta is always ready to Zoom ZoomCool at the start of the show but her endings are all putt putt phussss...Dead..

but maybe we should be greatful that she stopped when she did or else it could turn out to be another KSBKBT or KZK ...took one wrong turn and then another and then another and then another.....and we're still going....like the man who got lost but didn't wanna stop and ask directions!Wink

whatever else may happen hope Ekta realizes how popular Eijaz Khan is and gives him a plum role in one of her other shows!  We're all waitin' to see him....

Gia

Sabah Goldie
Sabah
Sabah

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

i didn't like the ending it was so rushedAngrythey should've shown arjun alive and kritika good and kushal bad instead. like kritika didn't do anythying and was a good friend after all and kushal tried to kill arjun but he killed sahil and arjun is getting help from sahil's g/f and kritika and samay together and happy and arjun and kajal happy... but that's just what i wanted to see....

Anonymous Groupbie
Anonymous
Anonymous

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 12:48am | IP Logged

hmmmm....so Kajal KNEW he was Sahil all along? she didn't seem to give a proper side of her story as to how she acted that he was Arjun all alongConfused

Yea i wish Kritika wasn't evil...but then i guess if Kajal and Samay were meant to re-unite, we would have felt bad for Kritika....

hmm..i have a better ending for the story...this is before Arjun's death...Kajal and Arjun should have continued staying happily married and had their kid, and the two of them should have reunited Kritika and Samay and THEIR marraige should have been the last episode. And Kushal should have been caught somewhere in the middle trying to do something bad...So kritika and Kajal would have been back to being best freinds. Arjun would still be alive and everyone would be happy! YAYBig smile

jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 2:00am | IP Logged

thanks for the update!..

i have a question .. did they say that this was the last episode.. i mean displayed on bottom of the screen... usually every show does that when the show ends....

they didn't show anything sort of this type in today's epsiode.... Even when devi ended they atleast displayed that this show is ending throguhout the last epsiode..

Edited by pjm_bjp - 25 February 2005 at 2:04am
apocolyse IF-Dazzler
apocolyse
apocolyse

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 7:20am | IP Logged
omg i hate that..wicked update though!!!kajal went with furball samay Angry .and eijaz wasnt even in da last scene!! Cry ..oh well he looked cute all the scenes he was in though Embarrassed
|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update...
but i am so sad that the show has ended... Cry Cry Cry
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I dont believe that it has ended!!!!!Thanks for the lovely update Aaliyah, I missed the episodeCry. If I eveCryr get my hands on Ekta mai............AngryAngryAngry

Go to top