Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

KDMH UPDATE 24th FEB 05 (last episode)

aaliyah Senior Member
aaliyah
aaliyah

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Update by Aaliyah

The episode begins on Sahil and Samay going to the bank to sign the financial document. Manmeet is waiting for them inside. The bank manager greets Sahil and Samay. Sahil is asked to sign the papers. Samay gleefully smiles as he knows Sahil's truth will come out once the signatures don't match. Scenes of Kritika are shown (in the Punj house) pacing the room, worried about Sahil being caught. Sahil is about to sign the document with his left hand. Samay's smile widens. Sahil then takes the pen his right hand and signs the papers. Samay is shocked to see that Sahil signed the papers with his right hand (when he was supposedly left handed). The bank manager checks the papers and tells them that their transaction will go through as the signatures matched. Samay is very confused. The bank manager leaves the room for a short while. Manmeet tells Samay and Sahil that they will have to finish the work in bank as he has a meeting. Manmeet leaves. Alone, Sahil has a chance to give an answer to Samay's confused expression. Sahil mocks Samay about his game not working. Sahil then asks Samay whether he wants to know who helped him win this game (you almost think that he is going to say Kritika's name). Kajal walks in saying that she helped her Arjun. Kajal angrily asks Samay the reasons for him doing this to them. She tells Samay that Arjun has been very worried because of him.

You then see Kajal's flashback in which Sahil asks Kajal whether she also believes that he is not Arjun. Sahil tells Kajal that since his accident he can't remember many things and he knows that he had changed his signature but has forgot the signature. He says to Kajal that if his signature didn't match then she would think he's not Arjun. Kajal then consoles Sahil and tells him that her trust on him is not that weak that a simple signature would break it. She then goes to her drawer and takes out a file and a small bankbook. She gives Sahil the file (with the new signature in it) and the bankbook.

Back in the bank Kajal tells Samay that she trusts Arjun and she will always be there for him whenever Samay tries to degrade him any way. Sahil leaves the room. Kajal gives Samay another lecture and then leaves the room as well. Outside the room Sahil is in a thought. Kajal joins him and asks him what's the matter. Sahil tells Kajal that he is touched by her words and trust for him. Kajal tells Sahil that she hasn't done anything out of the ordinary, as every wife trusts her husband and so does she. Then Samay comes and apologises to Kajal for his act. Kajal tells Samay that he should be apologising to Arjun and not her as he has hurt Arjun's feelings. Kajal leaves. Samay tells Sahil that he should look at the way Kajal trusts and loves him and the way he is playing with her emotions in return. He advises Sahil that if he has any decency left in him then he will stop his games. Sahil thinks to himself "I am only doing what Kajal and Samay did to Kritika, but Kajal could not have done anything, could it be that Kritika is lying to me".

Later Kajal is shown coming home. She meets Kritika in the lounge. Kritika asks Kajal if everything was fine. Kajal wonders whether Samay told Kritika everything. She tells Kritika that all was fine and that the signatures matched. She informs Kritika that she has sorted out her problems with Samay and he was the one that dropped her off home. Kritika asks Kajal about Arjun. Kajal tells Kritika that he went somewhere for some important work. Kajal goes to her room telling Kritika that she is tired and needs to rest for a while. Alone, Kritika thinks why Arjun didn't come home with Kajal and wonders if he has gone to meet Malhaar.

Sahil is shown waiting in a house. Baa comes into the house. She walks up to Sahil and asks him the reason for him wanting to meet her. Sahil kindly says that it's not anything to worry about but it's just something that has been making him restless for the past few days. Sahil tells Baa that since his accident he has forget some thing's from his past and when he tries to remember those things he gets frustrated as he fails to remember them. Baa asks Sahil if Kajal knows about this. Sahil tells Baa that he has caused Kajal enough tension and does not want to cause her further tension by his problems. Sahil then asks Baa if she could tell him exactly when him and Kajal met (Sahil's way to find out the real truth and not what Kritika told him). Baa tells Sahil that it seems like only yesterday that Kritika and Kajal were best friends who grew up together.  She then tells Sahil everything about what happened between Kajal, Kritika and Samay and then between Kajal and Arjun. She also tells Sahil about the situation in which Kajal and Arjun got married and the problems they faced thereafter including his so called death. Baa tells Sahil that Kajal completely broke when she lost him and now that he is back Kajal's life is back together. Baa pleads Sahil to make sure that Kajal's life does not fall into pieces once again. After hearing all this, Sahil has tears (genuine) in his eyes. Sahil holds baa's hands and promises her that he will make sure of that.

Back at the Punj house Manmeet is on the phone to some supplier. Manmeet is told that the payment has not been received as yet so they can't deliver the goods. Samay, Kajal, Kritika and Nitu join Manmeet. Manmeet tells them that he sent Arjun to give the supplier money but he seems to have gone somewhere else. Kritika informs Manmeet that she has been trying to get through to Arjun on his mobile but it is switched off. She then says that she doesn't understand where Arjun could be.

Sahil walks in and says that he is right here and pretty much alive. He walks up to Kritika and asks her if she is shocked to see him alive. Sahil then tells everyone that he cannot continue to play games with them anymore. He tells them that he is not their Arjun but is Sahil who Kritika brought to pretend to be Arjun in order to stop Kajal and Samay's wedding. Everyone is shocked. Malhaar also arrives and tells everyone that this look-alike is her Sahil. She tells everyone that Kritika had lied to them that Kajal killed her husband for greed of the property. Malhaar regretfully says that what they thought was a woman's sadness was just her revenge. Nitu asks Kritika whether all of what Malhaar is saying is true. Kritika denies knowing anything and even refuses to know Sahil and Malhaar.

Kajal has tears in her eyes. Looking at Kritika deny everything she gets irritated. She goes up to Kritika and slaps her across the face. Kritika is shocked. Kritika then turns towards Sahil and says that it will not just be her who will be punished but it will also be him. The police walk in (Sahil brought them with him). Sahil looks at Kajal and tells her that he deservers to be punished and he is willing to take any punishment they give him. Kajal says to Sahil that he does not need to be punished, as she knew from the first day that he was not her Arjun but she just stayed with him in order to find out why he (Sahil) was doing all this. Everyone is surprised. Kajal tells everyone to forgive him because even if he was pretending to be Arjun he maintained his distance as Sahil. Kajal then tells Malhaar to make sure she lives happily with her Sahil. The police take Kritika away.

Later Manmeet, Nitu and Samay are standing alone in the lounge. Kajal walks out with a flower garland. She puts it over Arjun's photo. She cries and says that her Arjun will live on through their Abhimanyu. Samay comes to Kajal and tells her that whatever she does in life he will support her every step of the way. Kajal remembers the time when Arjun's diya (diwali diya which was lit after his death) was about to blow out and her and Samay kept it alight by placing their hands around it.  Kajal starts crying and hugs Samay. Nitu and Manmeet are happy. Samay and Kajal are shown hugging. The episode ends. End so does the drama.

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ejazkhan_sonysno1/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_softyyipee

aaliyah Senior Member
aaliyah
aaliyah

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

I JUST CANT BELIEVE THEY HAVE ENDED IT SO QUICK. I DONT WANT TO SAY THIS BUT I HATED THE WAY THIS DRAMA ENDED. I WAS EXPECTING A BETTER CLIMAX. EVEYTHING WAS RUSHED. WHY DID EKTA KAPOOR HAVE TO END THIS DRAMA ...WHY COULDNT SHE END KKUSUM. OK IF SHE ENDED IT , ATLEAST SHE SHOULD HAVE MADE KAJAL AND ARJUN GO BACK TOGETHER. I AM JUST SO ANGRY...I WISH IT HAS NOT ENDED AND NEXT WEEK WE SEE A TWIST WITH KUSHAL RETURNING WITH THE REAL TRUTH.

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I completely agree why did the serial end so fast I thought that it was ending March 10th. Ekta always does this with her serials she ends the serial so fast and that too not in a good way. I was expecting to see Kritika get a lot more than this. What about Kushal, what will happen to him? So many unanswered questions, it is too late the serial has ended that too so poorly!Cry
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update.Cry

When watching you could see how rushed the episode was. I can't believe a drama that had so much potential compared to Kusum and other dramas ended like this and so quick. This ending was so pathetic, depressing and made no sense. I still can't belive its over, now I have nothing to look forward to on Thursday. I even took thursdays off from from work so that I could watch and now..........nothing. Cry

Oh well, life goes on. I guess I will have to find another way to watch Ejaz Khan on screen. Anyone wanna join me???Cry

aaliyah Senior Member
aaliyah
aaliyah

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
u know i knew kdmh was ending and sohan was gonna die so thats why i subscribed to star plus...now i see eijaz in kesar. he has a very nice role in that of Abhinav. so i will still get to see him..but guys no one can beat ARJUN AND SAHIL and the ever so SWEET SOHAN....RIGHT

Edited by aaliyah - 24 February 2005 at 6:44pm
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

What a crappy ending. Angry

"Kajal says to Sahil that he does not need to be punished, as she knew from the first day that he was not her Arjun but she just stayed with him in order to find out why he (Sahil) was doing all this."

Yeah right, if she knew that he was Sahil, then why did she get so close to him??

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
that sucked!!!!!! (not the update!.....the update was awesum!)

omg.....they shouldn't have shown kajol wit samay Dead Cry

Go to top