Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I never said g is perfect infact my discusions were always questioning y everyone is expecting her to be perfect?y cant anyone understand her feelings n emotions?just like fans get iritated wen A is cald doormet ,crybaby,dumb i get irritated by reading posts like chudail,psycho,selfish.so finaly i m tired of explaing anyone .n the most imp thing any topic made in forum finaly ends in talking abt g character or either bashing.n discusion never moves to conclusion.we end up talking same things.it makes one fed up ,tired n frustated.thats y i n anmol we have reduced r visits to forum.
shivani9 thumbnail
hmmm interesting, I have 2 watch tht episode, b4 i decide if she was really brave, i wonder if there no help around, in terms of seniors, which in Indian scenario wud b asst prof and prof on call, if she done something she was not qualified to do then its not correct coz she cud have messed up with someone's life 👎🏼
shivani9 thumbnail
I wud like to add, patients are not guinea pigs to experiment 🤢
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ladybird-she had asisted surgeries earlier under guidance of seniour so she knew that she cud do it.
shivani9 thumbnail

@T…if u insisit she already assisted cases n knew how 2 do it THEN ITS NO BIG DEAL….btw was  she serving a punishment for being negligent already n thus not allowed to operate….

I wonder if these 2 r so  nalaayak tht they were not given a single opportunity to operate on an appendix so far….though they've completed 1st semester yaa whtever….

In my opinion appendicectomy, is the simplest n most commonest operation done by the most junior doctors.. even medical students assist in such operations n as house surgeons we get chance to operate under supervision..

all tht the patient was crying out was becoz of pain n asked for help, she didn't give consent for an operation….

If she knew she was incompetent she cud have insisted for the surgeon just the way she insisted for the anaesthetist

Severe appendicitis is not a life threatening condition ….….

I found her   very irresponsible n negligent in her attitude, God knows wht these cvs r upto…but at the end of the day its just another fictional story murdering medical profession...

bmadhu2006 thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet138

i think personal and professional life is different for most people

I don't think Gauri is such a person. Because when DS is ill, Gauri shouted in front of her but A should not cry slowly.
If she really think that personal and professional life is different... she will definitely leave A in the in the middle of the operation as soon as her brain thinks of the divorce case and see Jagya more tensed for Anandi...
I am sure Gauri is not of that nature...