Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Congratulations to Sema and Aishi. Token 4 was worthy of each of the 3 categories of awards. It was that great. I was so involved in it that I can reproduce every line in it almost quoting them. And both the siggies were fabulous that I was able to feel the contents written in it.

And congratulations Vedo. Now don't be so modest giving me the entire credit. That was co-ordination in true sense. Enjoyed being part of the contest and becoming Kans mama with you.😆

A brilliant concept and organization it was really. That was only possible due to our dear Lola having reserved her post for long now 😆 and Deepu. Yeah yeah. Kans mama won in a contest and how confident he was that his approach will keep him ahead in the race to get his aim before others.😆 Superb contest. Superb participation by everyone. Each entry was well written along with the creations. Congratulations to all who participated.👏 And many many thanks to all too for appreciation and voting 😊 But it was our victory - the successful thread.🤗 It took long for me not just to post here but also to type this post as I am not posting it from my laptop keyboard. The keys are not working properly for past 4-5 days and hence this delay in responding. I could read and press like but it was tough to post..
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ohh sorry guys i forgot to say thanks to Deeps and Lola 😛

Thanks a LOT guys for organizing it.👍🏼
really enjoyed to be the part of it and yeah with all here sply Debi di   😃
Edited by ...PARiNA... - 12 years ago
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations to all the Winners!! 👏  👏  👏  👏 

It has been a Great Contest! ⭐️  A Blissful journey thr' the emotions of all the characters! ⭐️⭐️ Really enjoyed taking part in it!  ⭐️ ⭐️

I really really loved ALL the Diaries of Shri Hari, 😍  they portrayed the Multiple Facets of the Lord, be it Knowledge, Emotion or Balanced Thinking- all were there in those entries! 😍  For me, those were the Real Treasures! ⭐️  They also show, how we 'perceive' the Lord, how the 'image' of the Lord in Sooo Varied in our Mind ⭐️, the different Concepts/ Image of the Same Lord! 😍  😍  Wonderful Contest Indeed! 👏  👏👏

Lola and Deeps have done such a great job by organizing as well as by participating in it! 👏 👏 👏

Enjoyed all the discussions with Dear Parina 🤗 🤗  , I remember all our FB interactions regarding the Diaries and Siggies 😃...  Had a great time with you Dear!! Truly!! 🤗 ⭐️

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank you sooo much everyone for liking the contest and appreciating our efforts ...but seriously it wont have been a success without such enthusiastic particpants like you all ...
Thanks a ton !!

** I'll post all the diary entries in the Fan fic thread i made  way long back so that we can access them whenever we want and the siggy makers feel free to post your siggies in the CG of MM so that they get recorded int he ToC of CG ... 😳

- Deepika
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Deeps di, may I post the diary entries in the RS character's diary thread too? 😳 I guess they should be kept there with an updated TOC because the concept of the thread & this contest is the same, expressing the character's feelings through diaries, 😃 so what do you think? 😛
Btw- have you visited that thread made by me? 😛
Edited by Urmila11 - 12 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Urmila11

Deeps di, may I post the diary entries in the RS character's diary thread too? 😳 I guess they should be kept there with an updated TOC because the concept of the thread & this contest is the same, expressing the character's feelings through diaries, 😃 so what do you think? 😛
Btw- have you visited that thread made by me? 😛

ohh sure dear !! no permissions required !!
it'll be great to post them in both the threads .. though the fan-fic junction that i made when the forum started is locked for now...you can post them in RS Diary thread ...till the ff thread gets ready (as it needs reconstrution) we can discuss in the RS thread 😃

yeah yeah i have visited the thread...the entries are sooo beautiful ...i used to silently visit that thread without login in when i was officialy on a leave from IF due to examz !! 😆
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow wow thats gr8. I vote
cngo 2 all *hugz*
lv ya
btw tumlog mujhe bhul maat jao 4 my absense
*hugz*
thnx dpka 4 let me usng d lvly sigz
Dpka1415 thumbnail