Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pretty.akshara

pretty.akshara

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

the actress sandhya is new face in serial i think, she is so cute and really very very beautiful. i m a big fan of akshara. but now i m also a fan of sandhya. and suraj is also cute. suraj and sandhya together will rock. love them

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShiAmor.b2011monika_2691Hi_Friendsarshi_karishpratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sandhya" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SheVi4life

IF-Dazzler

SheVi4life

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
yea shes cute : )
does anyone else here thinks that she resembles 'choti' from the movie Vivah?..the girl who was amrita rao's lil sister/cousin...
i think she does :P
i think the jodi is going to be awesome..in a decent way...i came back to I-F for this show :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tanu-shantellbrownb2011

karan_NS

IF-Sizzlerz

karan_NS

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
yes she is...

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
yes..cute n homely look...Smile

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I dont rem choti from Vivaah, but she reminds me of the little gal from Tum Bin  movie ... is she the same one ???? 

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
yupz..they both r soo cute n innocent

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_karish

SheVi4life

IF-Dazzler

SheVi4life

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

I dont rem choti from Vivaah, but she reminds me of the little gal from Tum Bin  movie ... is she the same one ???? 

yes yes yes!..her..shes the same girl from vivah :)

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

I would advocate that perhaps less of the whitening make-up may assist her rather average menial looks? Maybe without all that heavy white make-up that she seems to love so much we could then see what she really looks like! Perhaps her and the rest of the cast are doing some sort of product placement for a make-up company? Or maybe it's just the dreadful lighting? Well either way I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Sorry guys there are far more beautiful actors one of which was mentioned above! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.