Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem and love: Day 4 Part 4 / Day 5 Part 1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

vaishali667

Goldie

vaishali667

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
I agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem and love: Day 4 Part 4 / Day 5 Part 1 (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

You are thinking he has a plan to make her his wife. She's too good for him it needs to be done with kid gloves, gently. 

Will see Swasthi...LOL

He is realising that she is a selfless person, she will risk her life for the good of her kanaji and that her devotion is pure and real. Her love and bond with his mother is genuine and true. Do you remember the time when he took the responsibility to teach her, he told his mother that you know her better than he does, now he intends to know more about her. This is his plan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aachussandyuk

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

You are thinking he has a plan to make her his wife. She's too good for him it needs to be done with kid gloves, gently. 

Will see Swasthi...LOL

He is realising that she is a selfless person and she will risk her life for the things that are special to her. He has seen her love and her bond with his mother is genuine and true. He is aware that he does not know her as well as his mother as his said so when he took the responsibility to teach her. So he wants to get to know her better. This is his plan.

sandyuk

aachus

Goldie

aachus

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
swasti..one more thing is there...usually whenever he  enters the room to sleep he dont even look what is gopi doing ...he simply goes to his bed and off the light...may be she is  arranging her bed or she is standing there to tell him something.and she used to feel bad ...but yesterday he didnt off  the lights also,...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukswasthi

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chik

Great point swasthi and everyone ... I read some posts .. As with previous experiences , kalakari's bought lot of hindrances in Gohem relationship before ... But now we have seen kalakari's are either backfiring or opening new doors for Gohem...and today is Gopis birthday ... Even if rattie tries to hide .. Somehow it is gonna come out ... And have a feeling ... It's gonna be phenomenal w.r.t. Gohem ... Otherwise CV's would not have brought this birthday idea ... And there is a reason which will surprise as we have seen in past 4 days for Gohem ... There's a major improvement ...
Now on a side note --my wish for today
Ahem should gift gopi ...something like ..1.) He wants to take the marriage wows again ... But I think I am asking for too much too soon

Or 2.) ask her to stop putting pallu

Something which gopi really deserves ... And craves ... And we all know she craves for his love ... And this tough guy is too miser in that...

Agree... these kalakaris are working against Rashi and Urmila and for the betterment of Gohem.

We can hope for these wishes and they will come at some point before the show ends. However the more real wish, the second one, may come true sooner than later.

As for her birthday present we should see this before the week is over.

sandyuk

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

hi back again

first of all nice points highlighted.

But i cant yet see the possesive side of ahem but all i can now say is he is no more uncomfortable in front of gopi as she is...

Look at the way he was standing there looking at her. usually when gopi saw him, he would drop his head and leave from there but yestarday he was like

"No matter how much u stare at me, i wont move a inch from here"

And the irritation in his voice when gopi dint speak fast, its natural for a person like ahem. He hates waiting and even i have that habit too. It irritates him when she wont come to the point because 

according to him, he never knows that how much gopi is terrified of him. He always thinks "wil i eat here, why does she behave normally" so naturally he expect her to be free with him and now even more as he is attentive towards her.

And yestarday i think it was the first time AHem spoke directly to gopi in a husband and wife type manner because previously it was always "mom, tell to this girl or mom look at this girl"

You have raised good points too Shaina.

He has increasingly become comfortable with and has taken charge of her, like his mother said that she is his responsibility. At the same time he is seeing her for what she really is.

He is aware that she is scared of him. He knows that he has to work on breaking down these barriers that between them to reduce her fears for him.

sandyuk

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aachus

swasti..one more thing is there...usually whenever he  enters the room to sleep he dont even look what is gopi doing ...he simply goes to his bed and off the light...may be she is  arranging her bed or she is standing there to tell him something.and she used to feel bad ...but yesterday he didnt off  the lights also,...

So true Asha ... the room is no more his but is becoming theirs. As Shaina has said that his is becoming attentive to her too.

sandyuk

shaina.sharma

IF-Dazzler

shaina.sharma

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Originally posted by shaina.sharma

hi back again

first of all nice points highlighted.

But i cant yet see the possesive side of ahem but all i can now say is he is no more uncomfortable in front of gopi as she is...

Look at the way he was standing there looking at her. usually when gopi saw him, he would drop his head and leave from there but yestarday he was like

"No matter how much u stare at me, i wont move a inch from here"

And the irritation in his voice when gopi dint speak fast, its natural for a person like ahem. He hates waiting and even i have that habit too. It irritates him when she wont come to the point because 

according to him, he never knows that how much gopi is terrified of him. He always thinks "wil i eat here, why does she behave normally" so naturally he expect her to be free with him and now even more as he is attentive towards her.

And yestarday i think it was the first time AHem spoke directly to gopi in a husband and wife type manner because previously it was always "mom, tell to this girl or mom look at this girl"

You have raised good points too Shaina.

He has increasingly become comfortable with and has taken charge of her, like his mother said that she is his responsibility. At the same time he is seeing her for what she really is.

He is aware that she is scared of him. He knows that he has to work on breaking down these barriers that between them to reduce her fears for him.

u are right swasti he started to notice her selfless behaviour and her attempts to make his mother happy both the qualities his darling anitha lack.

But i still think he dont know  she is scared of him, because when he caught her hand he asked her why was she looking at him, why was she trembling, because according to him he dint do anything wrong..

swasthi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top