Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   

Ahem and love: Day 4 Part 4 / Day 5 Part 1 (Page 2)

vaishali667 Goldie
vaishali667
vaishali667

Joined: 04 March 2011
Posts: 2422

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
I agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Joined: 20 April 2011
Posts: 9836

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

You are thinking he has a plan to make her his wife. She's too good for him it needs to be done with kid gloves, gently. 

Will see Swasthi...LOL


 
He is realising that she is a selfless person, she will risk her life for the good of her kanaji and that her devotion is pure and real. Her love and bond with his mother is genuine and true. Do you remember the time when he took the responsibility to teach her, he told his mother that you know her better than he does, now he intends to know more about her. This is his plan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aachussandyuk

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Joined: 20 April 2011
Posts: 9836

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

You are thinking he has a plan to make her his wife. She's too good for him it needs to be done with kid gloves, gently. 

Will see Swasthi...LOL


 
 
He is realising that she is a selfless person and she will risk her life for the things that are special to her. He has seen her love and her bond with his mother is genuine and true. He is aware that he does not know her as well as his mother as his said so when he took the responsibility to teach her. So he wants to get to know her better. This is his plan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Joined: 09 May 2011
Posts: 2144

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
swasti..one more thing is there...usually whenever he  enters the room to sleep he dont even look what is gopi doing ...he simply goes to his bed and off the light...may be she is  arranging her bed or she is standing there to tell him something.and she used to feel bad ...but yesterday he didnt off  the lights also,...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukswasthi

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Joined: 20 April 2011
Posts: 9836

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chik

Great point swasthi and everyone ... I read some posts .. As with previous experiences , kalakari's bought lot of hindrances in Gohem relationship before ... But now we have seen kalakari's are either backfiring or opening new doors for Gohem...and today is Gopis birthday ... Even if rattie tries to hide .. Somehow it is gonna come out ... And have a feeling ... It's gonna be phenomenal w.r.t. Gohem ... Otherwise CV's would not have brought this birthday idea ... And there is a reason which will surprise as we have seen in past 4 days for Gohem ... There's a major improvement ...
Now on a side note --my wish for today
Ahem should gift gopi ...something like ..1.) He wants to take the marriage wows again ... But I think I am asking for too much too soon

Or 2.) ask her to stop putting pallu

Something which gopi really deserves ... And craves ... And we all know she craves for his love ... And this tough guy is too miser in that...
 
Agree... these kalakaris are working against Rashi and Urmila and for the betterment of Gohem.
 
We can hope for these wishes and they will come at some point before the show ends. However the more real wish, the second one, may come true sooner than later.
 
As for her birthday present we should see this before the week is over.
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Joined: 20 April 2011
Posts: 9836

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

hi back again

first of all nice points highlighted.

But i cant yet see the possesive side of ahem but all i can now say is he is no more uncomfortable in front of gopi as she is...

Look at the way he was standing there looking at her. usually when gopi saw him, he would drop his head and leave from there but yestarday he was like

"No matter how much u stare at me, i wont move a inch from here"

And the irritation in his voice when gopi dint speak fast, its natural for a person like ahem. He hates waiting and even i have that habit too. It irritates him when she wont come to the point because 

according to him, he never knows that how much gopi is terrified of him. He always thinks "wil i eat here, why does she behave normally" so naturally he expect her to be free with him and now even more as he is attentive towards her.

And yestarday i think it was the first time AHem spoke directly to gopi in a husband and wife type manner because previously it was always "mom, tell to this girl or mom look at this girl"

 
You have raised good points too Shaina.
 
He has increasingly become comfortable with and has taken charge of her, like his mother said that she is his responsibility. At the same time he is seeing her for what she really is.
 
He is aware that she is scared of him. He knows that he has to work on breaking down these barriers that between them to reduce her fears for him.
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Joined: 20 April 2011
Posts: 9836

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aachus

swasti..one more thing is there...usually whenever he  enters the room to sleep he dont even look what is gopi doing ...he simply goes to his bed and off the light...may be she is  arranging her bed or she is standing there to tell him something.and she used to feel bad ...but yesterday he didnt off  the lights also,...
 
So true Asha ... the room is no more his but is becoming theirs. As Shaina has said that his is becoming attentive to her too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

shaina.sharma IF-Dazzler
shaina.sharma
shaina.sharma

Joined: 10 November 2009
Posts: 2772

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Originally posted by shaina.sharma

hi back again

first of all nice points highlighted.

But i cant yet see the possesive side of ahem but all i can now say is he is no more uncomfortable in front of gopi as she is...

Look at the way he was standing there looking at her. usually when gopi saw him, he would drop his head and leave from there but yestarday he was like

"No matter how much u stare at me, i wont move a inch from here"

And the irritation in his voice when gopi dint speak fast, its natural for a person like ahem. He hates waiting and even i have that habit too. It irritates him when she wont come to the point because 

according to him, he never knows that how much gopi is terrified of him. He always thinks "wil i eat here, why does she behave normally" so naturally he expect her to be free with him and now even more as he is attentive towards her.

And yestarday i think it was the first time AHem spoke directly to gopi in a husband and wife type manner because previously it was always "mom, tell to this girl or mom look at this girl"

 
You have raised good points too Shaina.
 
He has increasingly become comfortable with and has taken charge of her, like his mother said that she is his responsibility. At the same time he is seeing her for what she really is.
 
He is aware that she is scared of him. He knows that he has to work on breaking down these barriers that between them to reduce her fears for him.
 

u are right swasti he started to notice her selfless behaviour and her attempts to make his mother happy both the qualities his darling anitha lack.

But i still think he dont know  she is scared of him, because when he caught her hand he asked her why was she looking at him, why was she trembling, because according to him he dint do anything wrong..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ahem's look-a-like

2 3 4

Author: Thamanna85   Replies: 29   Views: 11889

Thamanna85 29 11889 01 November 2010 at 9:19am by Shell16
Ahem tomorrow

Author: ALUJNA21   Replies: 7   Views: 2201

ALUJNA21 7 2201 24 August 2010 at 9:04pm by -tellyaddict-
when will Ahem fall for gopi?

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: razianas   Replies: 49   Views: 18468

razianas 49 18468 23 August 2010 at 3:46am by pakiprincess121
Why I am on Ahem's side...

2 3

Author: sesky   Replies: 21   Views: 2789

sesky 21 2789 22 August 2010 at 10:07pm by cimba
Koki-Ahem planning something??!

2 3 4

Author: bharat9   Replies: 30   Views: 4030

bharat9 30 4030 21 August 2010 at 9:37pm by -tellyaddict-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index