Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
swasti..one more thing is there...usually whenever he  enters the room to sleep he dont even look what is gopi doing ...he simply goes to his bed and off the light...may be she is  arranging her bed or she is standing there to tell him something.and she used to feel bad ...but yesterday he didnt off  the lights also,...
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chik

Great point swasthi and everyone ... I read some posts .. As with previous experiences , kalakari's bought lot of hindrances in Gohem relationship before ... But now we have seen kalakari's are either backfiring or opening new doors for Gohem...and today is Gopis birthday ... Even if rattie tries to hide .. Somehow it is gonna come out ... And have a feeling ... It's gonna be phenomenal w.r.t. Gohem ... Otherwise CV's would not have brought this birthday idea ... And there is a reason which will surprise as we have seen in past 4 days for Gohem ... There's a major improvement ...
Now on a side note --my wish for today
Ahem should gift gopi ...something like ..1.) He wants to take the marriage wows again ... But I think I am asking for too much too soon

Or 2.) ask her to stop putting pallu

Something which gopi really deserves ... And craves ... And we all know she craves for his love ... And this tough guy is too miser in that...

Agree... these kalakaris are working against Rashi and Urmila and for the betterment of Gohem.

We can hope for these wishes and they will come at some point before the show ends. However the more real wish, the second one, may come true sooner than later.

As for her birthday present we should see this before the week is over.

swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

hi back again

first of all nice points highlighted.

But i cant yet see the possesive side of ahem but all i can now say is he is no more uncomfortable in front of gopi as she is...

Look at the way he was standing there looking at her. usually when gopi saw him, he would drop his head and leave from there but yestarday he was like

"No matter how much u stare at me, i wont move a inch from here"

And the irritation in his voice when gopi dint speak fast, its natural for a person like ahem. He hates waiting and even i have that habit too. It irritates him when she wont come to the point because 

according to him, he never knows that how much gopi is terrified of him. He always thinks "wil i eat here, why does she behave normally" so naturally he expect her to be free with him and now even more as he is attentive towards her.

And yestarday i think it was the first time AHem spoke directly to gopi in a husband and wife type manner because previously it was always "mom, tell to this girl or mom look at this girl"

You have raised good points too Shaina.

He has increasingly become comfortable with and has taken charge of her, like his mother said that she is his responsibility. At the same time he is seeing her for what she really is.

He is aware that she is scared of him. He knows that he has to work on breaking down these barriers that between them to reduce her fears for him.

swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aachus

swasti..one more thing is there...usually whenever he  enters the room to sleep he dont even look what is gopi doing ...he simply goes to his bed and off the light...may be she is  arranging her bed or she is standing there to tell him something.and she used to feel bad ...but yesterday he didnt off  the lights also,...

So true Asha ... the room is no more his but is becoming theirs. As Shaina has said that his is becoming attentive to her too.
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swasthi

You have raised good points too Shaina.

He has increasingly become comfortable with and has taken charge of her, like his mother said that she is his responsibility. At the same time he is seeing her for what she really is.

He is aware that she is scared of him. He knows that he has to work on breaking down these barriers that between them to reduce her fears for him.

u are right swasti he started to notice her selfless behaviour and her attempts to make his mother happy both the qualities his darling anitha lack.

But i still think he dont know  she is scared of him, because when he caught her hand he asked her why was she looking at him, why was she trembling, because according to him he dint do anything wrong..

sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great post! So many valuable points have been raised. I think Gopi will be happy with Ahem just wishing her a happy birthday. I wonder if there will be time for him to get a gift. I have a feeling he won't find out until very late.