Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Ahem ended his day on a proud note.

He was pleased to see her recounting her experience to her class friends and them making friends with her. He proudly stood by the side with a smile and his feelings where expressed with the male lala music.

He did not make our dreams come true by either nursing her cuts or letting her sleep in the bed yet he shown concern for her to change her clothes. He had time to listen to her carefully when she thanked him. He was amazed that she walked up to him as usually she would stand and talk to him from afar. Again he felt proud to be party to her achievement. His look and his tone gave away his thinking that she is just too good for him or perhaps contemplating how to take it to the next stage.

The new day transformed Ahem from demanding to commanding to now being possessive. He wanted nobody else but Gopi. Why? So that he can spend the whole day teaching her. This is why the previous night he finished off his office talks with his uncle. He planned to be free all day with her, maybe to execute his plan.

This is just the start of Day 5 and it is Gopi's birthday too, which he is unaware of.

Will he achieve his plan?
How will he react when he finds out it is her birthday?
What do you think?

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharavi_12ElizaKawavaishali667aachus-neela-madhu_sridharangelirebellishaina.sharmarsk16kaka.lgsandyukll-Shilpa-llprincessunara.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem and love: Day 4 Part 4 / Day 5 Part 1" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
You are thinking he has a plan to make her his wife. She's too good for him it needs to be done with kid gloves, gently. 

Will see Swasthi...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-sandyukswasthiprincessunara

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Ahem ended his day on a proud note.

He was pleased to see her recounting her experience to her class friends and them making friends with her. He proudly stood by the side with a smile and his feelings where expressed with the male lala music.

He did not make our dreams come true by either nursing her cuts or letting her sleep in the bed yet he shown concern for her to change her clothes. He had time to listen to her carefully when she thanked him. He was amazed that she walked up to him as usually she would stand and talk to him from afar. Again he felt proud to be party to her achievement. His look and his tone gave away his thinking that she is just too good for him or perhaps contemplating how to take it to the next stage.

The new day transformed Ahem from demanding to commanding to now being possessive. He wanted nobody else but Gopi. Why? So that he can spend the whole day teaching her. This is why the previous night he finished off his office talks with his uncle. He planned to be free all day with her, maybe to execute his plan.

This is just the start of Day 5 and it is Gopi's birthday too, which he is unaware of.

Will he achieve his plan?
How will he react when he finds out it is her birthday?
What do you think?
Swasthi once again awesome post. Loved all points.

At the mandir when he was standing there watching her, I think he was also reassuring himself that she is ok, and she was still there. He was proud when the kids were rooting  for her and yes he did smile a little, the camera didn't focus on him fully, this might be CVs way for us to keep guessing.
I agree he did not nurse her wounds, but he did show his concern by telling her to change her clothes, he didn' want her to get sick and this time he didn't tag on the how will you study if you get sick.
When she hesitates to speak and takes little too long, he becomes a little annoyed, but again he probably didn't want her to waste time, for her own sake, he probably wants her to rest after her ordeal, you could see the immediate change once she says what she wants to say.
After all is said and done, once again in sweet voice he tells her to change and sleep, they would talk in the morning.
Unfortunately for him she was gone before he woke up, so he came looking for her.
He knew his mom's approval meant a lot to him so he permits her to make the tea, but to immediately comet to the room. One thing he may have been thinking is knowing Gopi she will start doing household chores without thinking about the ordeal she went thru the night before, so he stopped her himself, so she can rest also.

He will not only teach her, he will probably make her rest also.
He will be surprised it her birthday, and might even wish her. About the gift, I am not sure. He will not know what to give her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali667aachus-neela-sandyukangelirebelliswasthi

madhu_sridhar

Goldie

madhu_sridhar

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
hey swasthiSmile...first of all, great post...u are keeping a wonderful track of the way gohem's relationship is developing...for now, the creatives are doing a gud job...bringing about the changes in ahem slowly and steadily...i just hope they don't lose focus on this front and revert back to rashi-urmi kalakari full time...that would be a pitfall...

-neela-sandyukswasthi.Nafisa.

Traxy101

Goldie

Traxy101

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I agree with you, Ahem is definitely beginning the first steps in accepting Gopi as his wife and I can't wait for more GoHem scene

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-sandyukswasthi

kaka.lg

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-neela-sandyukswasthi.Nafisa.

chik

chik

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Great point swasthi and everyone ... I read some posts .. As with previous experiences , kalakari's bought lot of hindrances in Gohem relationship before ... But now we have seen kalakari's are either backfiring or opening new doors for Gohem...and today is Gopis birthday ... Even if rattie tries to hide .. Somehow it is gonna come out ... And have a feeling ... It's gonna be phenomenal w.r.t. Gohem ... Otherwise CV's would not have brought this birthday idea ... And there is a reason which will surprise as we have seen in past 4 days for Gohem ... There's a major improvement ...
Now on a side note --my wish for today
Ahem should gift gopi ...something like ..1.) He wants to take the marriage wows again ... But I think I am asking for too much too soon

Or 2.) ask her to stop putting pallu

Something which gopi really deserves ... And craves ... And we all know she craves for his love ... And this tough guy is too miser in that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukkaka.lgswasthi

shaina.sharma

IF-Dazzler

shaina.sharma

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged

hi back again

first of all nice points highlighted.

But i cant yet see the possesive side of ahem but all i can now say is he is no more uncomfortable in front of gopi as she is...

Look at the way he was standing there looking at her. usually when gopi saw him, he would drop his head and leave from there but yestarday he was like

"No matter how much u stare at me, i wont move a inch from here"

And the irritation in his voice when gopi dint speak fast, its natural for a person like ahem. He hates waiting and even i have that habit too. It irritates him when she wont come to the point because 

according to him, he never knows that how much gopi is terrified of him. He always thinks "wil i eat here, why does she behave normally" so naturally he expect her to be free with him and now even more as he is attentive towards her.

And yestarday i think it was the first time AHem spoke directly to gopi in a husband and wife type manner because previously it was always "mom, tell to this girl or mom look at this girl"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukswasthi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top