Hayeee-aur mei janta hun tum aaogi

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
omg omg omg omg omg omg
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
he was looking breathtakingly haaawwwt like always but today was extra maybe in rain he looks more hottt but what makes him truly breathtaking was his attitude thuddd!!!they way he enters khushi's house, put bundles of heavy cash in her house and almost order her to come was amazing but i must say only ASR can handle such a heavy cash in these unsafe times!!!πŸ˜†but thud the way he said i know you will come was amazing one thing i love that he can go to any limit for the one he loves i am sure one day he will go to any limit for khushi also.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah and the expressions of his eyes were mindblowing when he said those words... It was like he was being smug with his eyes.. his eyes were doing all the smirking today...SOO HAWTT

And he looks so delectable in the precap as well!!
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
but i missed today's episode due to load shedding. but after reading discussion i feel like slapping arnav, khushi should teach him how to say sorry
IronyDied thumbnail
you know i was trying to get angry on him but when i watch him..well adored him i was like how can anyone be angry on such a hottie😍 he was looking breathtakingly hawt!☺️
ah! i wonder when will that day come when he will go to any extend for khushiπŸ˜†
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@everyone:just wait for khushi to enter raizada mansion again than see, asr wants khushi to complete her job but i guess he will never let her complete because when the time come he will himself will be head over heels in love with khushi!!!

Mallu