India-Forums

Hayeee-aur mei janta hun tum aaogi

-Ms.Wildcherry- IF-Stunnerz
-Ms.Wildcherry-
-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
omg omg omg omg omg omg
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
he was looking breathtakingly haaawwwt like always but today was extra maybe in rain he looks more hottt but what makes him truly breathtaking was his attitude thuddd!!!they way he enters khushi's house, put bundles of heavy cash in her house and almost order her to come was amazing but i must say only ASR can handle such a heavy cash in these unsafe times!!!LOLbut thud the way he said i know you will come was amazing one thing i love that he can go to any limit for the one he loves i am sure one day he will go to any limit for khushi also.
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Mallu

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011_SK_ClaraOswald.pinky_blueskies-AquaMermaiden--Dark_Fantasy-

-AquaMermaiden- IF-Stunnerz
-AquaMermaiden-
-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Yeah and the expressions of his eyes were mindblowing when he said those words... It was like he was being smug with his eyes.. his eyes were doing all the smirking today...SOO HAWTT

And he looks so delectable in the precap as well!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ClaraOswald.-Ms.Wildcherry-

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
but i missed today's episode due to load shedding. but after reading discussion i feel like slapping arnav, khushi should teach him how to say sorry
-Dark_Fantasy- IF-Stunnerz
-Dark_Fantasy-
-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
you know i was trying to get angry on him but when i watch him..well adored him i was like how can anyone be angry on such a hottieDay Dreaming he was looking breathtakingly hawt!Blushing
ah! i wonder when will that day come when he will go to any extend for khushiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ms.Wildcherry-

-Ms.Wildcherry- IF-Stunnerz
-Ms.Wildcherry-
-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
@everyone:just wait for khushi to enter raizada mansion again than see, asr wants khushi to complete her job but i guess he will never let her complete because when the time come he will himself will be head over heels in love with khushi!!!

Mallu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index