Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Slap or take the money? - Page 3

Chickee thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sunaina02

And if he slaps her back so hard that her teeth come out ??πŸ˜†

Slap her back??? ... even though he is quite capable, I might add ... but have you seen buaji's size ... gosh! she only has to sit on his puny frame and that's it!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: romantic.chick

Slap her back??? ... even though he is quite capable, I might add ... but have you seen buaji's size ... gosh! she only has to sit on his puny frame and that's it!!!

But the harm to Khushi has been done already . her teeth are out . and face disfigured . And Buaji due to her frame only wont be quick enough  to confront Arnavis no solution.πŸ˜†

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunaina02

And if he slaps her back so hard that her teeth come out ??πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE

I just imagined Khushi with no teeth🀣🀣

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: savi-tan

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£

ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Khushi's silence is  indeed the best weapon against Arnav.  Her silence will make him ponder, curious, angry - which in turn will make him hurl some more insults, throw some more money on her face - nuclear weapon girls - I vote for Khushi's complete silence

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting question meepha... loved the discussion and everyones' views...

I think self respect and dignity are priceless but when it comes to parents and family, girls are bound to behave in a subdued way...She needs money, doesn't she?

Slapping is interesting in FFs and all sorts of fiction but in real life it is pretty hard, especially when you need the money.

The best response, according to me will be Silence and keeping of the money...as it is against her nature, this will intrigue him more and he will be confused by her behaviour and response...

Silence is the best treatment and it can be followed till a point that it forces  someones is to ask for an explanation -- at that time, she can blast him left, right and centre with strong words about how he insulted her !!
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Manita-

Interesting question meepha... loved the discussion and everyones' views...

I think self respect and dignity are priceless but when it comes to parents and family, girls are bound to behave in a subdued way...She needs money, doesn't she?

Slapping is interesting in FFs and all sorts of fiction but in real life it is pretty hard, especially when you need the money.

The best response, according to me will be Silence and keeping of the money...as it is against her nature, this will intrigue him more and he will be confused by her behaviour and response...

Silence is the best treatment and it can be followed till a point that it forces  someones is to ask for an explanation -- at that time, she can blast him left, right and centre with strong words about how he insulted her !!

but i really really love slaps!!!
So interesting
girl angry and here comes a slap
then on the other sideπŸ˜† and so on

Sorry for the slap thingy,it just never gets old
kidding,...
I agreee/!!!😳