Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Seriously CV's, you actually had me going this time

I thought it was finally time for change

But of course, after 2 or 3 good episodes, we're back to square one.

UrShi are back to their kalakaari's. Their aim in life once again is to see Gopi miserable.

I dont get the point of it all. They can still keep Gopi under their thumb and allow her happiness. That might even work more in their favour that keeping Gopi supressed and miserable all the time.
But they didnt want anyone to find out about her birthday or she might get all the attention again.

So what if she gets attention for one day? Rest of the year she manages to blend into the wall.

They waste fo much of their time and effort on schemes and plans and kalakaaris. If both mother and daughter got a job and worked this hard at it, they would actually be rich by now and wouldn't need the Modis

And I have a feeling that their 'mouse chewd through the books' kalakaari will work.
I hope that Ahem catches on with Koki's taunts, but I really doubt it. He's known to be oblivious to many things

I am very disapointed with today's episode

Yuks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaybabiiex3simibrar1990sandyukprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "After a few good episodes..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Yuks, we know the CVs are not going to give us all happy moments.
We did have few today, Ahem may hide it well, but he does care. He was worried for her, but once again hid behind his abrupt manners.
Next morning he knew how much  his mom's approval meant to her, so he said yes to her making the tea.
The change is not going to come all at once.
And they haven't yet suceeded in ruinig Gopi's BD, the day has just begun, I am sure the family will come to know of Gopi's BD and it will be celebrated.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus-neela-angelirebellisandyuksuk19princessunara

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Yuks, we know the CVs are not going to give us all happy moments.
We did have few today, Ahem may hide it well, but he does care. He was worried for her, but once again hid behind his abrupt manners.
Next morning he knew how much  his mom's approval meant to her, so he said yes to her making the tea.
The change is not going to come all at once.
And they haven't yet suceeded in ruinig Gopi's BD, the day has just begun, I am sure the family will come to know of Gopi's BD and it will be celebrated.
shilpa i agree we cant have all happy moments but  we are likely to have a few twist, lets hope aham comes wise to rashi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus-neela-angelirebellisandyukll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Suk, I agree. I am going to give CVs the benefit of my doubt. After all we cursed at them for the competition incident, but they had something bigger planned for Gopi, so this time also I am hoping they have something bigger planned for Gopi.

They can't keep going back to the same thing, its been too long we've been waiting for Gohem story to move forward.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus-neela-angelirebellisandyukprincessunara

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I think this time round this kalakari will be unpacked differently as the views of the players have changed.

If you compare this kalakari to the old ones when Ahem would shout at Gopi believing in the kalakarian whose soul aim is to break down the soul of Gopi to now, Rashi will be most disappointed as fingers will begin to point at her.

Koki whilst sleuthing, will quietly push Ahem in her double game that she is playing with Gopi for him to openly support Gopi saying that she is not to be blamed at all. The reason for this is that one, he was with her the previous night all alone so he knows, two, when all returned in the evening someone would have seen all her books on the coffee table, and three, Jigar's claim the odd behaviour of Rashi as well.

This time round Hetal will get to know the true colours of Rashi.

It would be good for it all to come out in to the open for the sanity of Gopi, and for Gopi and Ahem to move forward.

This could be the deciding fact to turn either way for Rashi - leave or amend her ways with conditions. This will bring about the start of the Jigar / Rashi romance which was mentioned in the Gohem and Raji romances video clip couple of weeks back.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-angelirebellisandyukkaka.lgll-Shilpa-llsuk19princessunara

simibrar1990

IF-Dazzler

simibrar1990

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
absoulotely right yaar after three four days showing good episodes creatives again go to the same  ditch ..LOL fell down again rashi urmi,s kalakari..ditch..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Swasthi, this will also be a telling moment for Ahem's feelings for Gopi, if he stands by her and supports her then we will know that things have definitely turned in positive directions.
This might be the time for Koki to test him, and this will be his moment to shine.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-angelirebellisandyukswasthi

gopiloveahem

gopiloveahem

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
dont be dissappointed, i m sure the result of their kolakaries will be gopi and ahem together. so be happy and enjoy gopi and ahem moments

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-sandyukswasthi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top