India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Sujal’s dialogues r being repetitive

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

No Offense to anyone...Its all about the character sujal since am myself a Rajeev fan......!!

Sujal's dialogues are being overly repetitive nowadays...to be honest, am getting kinda sick of them now....its okay to be romantic, i loved his dialogues in the start ...but now whenever there is some meeting b/w kashish and sujal...All sujal does is speaking those dialogues "Kashish main tumhari ankhon main ansu nahi dekh sakta, mujhe her saza manzoor hai lekin mujhe itni bari saza matt do" Confused

I mean these dialogues are fair if said once, twice or at the most thrice...but this is becoming just endless....everytime.....man!!!! am so confused...wats wrong with the dialogue writer....It all looks fake now...since noone can be so contented and patient while being in jail...or wotever...i dont mean anything rude but am telling the facts....ekta's soaps are more becoming like a fiction nowadays!!!!! Do tell what u ppl think....?????

PEACE...

PreityGirl Senior Member
PreityGirl
PreityGirl

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Yeah i totally agree with u Simpley.It's true that some really nice dialogues are being repeated and the effect isnt good as it is the first time u hear it. It gets kinda annoying. They should think of some more clever and romantic dialogues and start making the the serials a liitle more realistic,otherwise these fairy tales and fantasiesLOL will go Off Air and instead of Star Plus, transferred onto" The Fairy Tale Channel." Wink

Edited by PreityGirl - 24 February 2005 at 7:37pm
Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
No, I don't agree with u.
Its coz of sujal and his this love for Kashish that ppl are watching this dialouges.....its true that he use this sentence evrytime......coz at that time it is necessary....and Sujal can't see ansu in Kashish eyes......
Except these he also says some more good and romantic dialouges.....what do u think about them.
ivan Senior Member
ivan
ivan

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
 of all the shades that sujjal has played , i loved the phase when he tries to win back kashish after she gets married to piyush, there is vast diff in the sujal then n now . i know the situation has changed but i prefer to see the arrogant n deceived sujjal again . too much goody goody husband n wife play is too much . there has to be some hungama .
Shanuindian Senior Member
Shanuindian
Shanuindian

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Farhan! Sujal's love for kaashish is why the show is running! Sujal's dialoge's might be boring but his style of saying them is just too attractable!
titanic_sujal Groupbie
titanic_sujal
titanic_sujal

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

i totally agreed with Ibad

I think u didn't see this type of love in world

But it's true

If one person loves his beloved, then he cant see tears in her eyes

So all dialouges of sujal r true...

They r not meaningless...

If u r thinking like this then plz remember any person whome do u love a lot...

And then reply plz

Ankit

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Ya i do agree that a person cant see tears in the eyez of whom he love but this is also true that not always are we able to depict our feelings in words in life...its okay if u say so to ur beloved but its also true that noone can say such things ALL THE TIME even if he love the other person TRULY... u know wot words never count in TRUE LOVE but atleast now when kashish is so sure that sujal love her to heights, they should not show sujal always delivering such dialogues...since if u pay more attention, it looks like that sujal is still trying to convince kashish of his true love for her.....Confused
titanic_sujal Groupbie
titanic_sujal
titanic_sujal

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Ya u r right

Sujal is still convincing him because sujal is afraid that, once again kashish will not leave him...

We and sujal also know that without kashish sujal is half...

One thing u notice that when sujal and kashish r happy then sujal is not speaking these dialouges which u dont like

Sujal just speaks this dialouges when Sujal and kashish is in any problem or in bad condition...

U saw that cream episode, in that sujal have not spoken any highfy dialouges...

They just enjoyed with that cream

No dialouges, No tears, No problems

Just fun

What do u say?

Ankit

Go to top