Page 7 of 13

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by steffroc

Originally posted by tanthya

Rabdii ,

The first week dealt with foundation laying re.. intro of both the families, the character sketch of  the leads ..

As usual, The girl's family is middle class, educated  love both their kids uniformly ..

The female Heroine cannot see anything wrong happening in front of her eyes.. she wants to be a police officer so that she can tackle Goonda's n corruption..her family do not stop her from pursuing this ...The female lead has a elder Bro, who has got a job in US..

The Boy's family is conservative with MIL ruling the roost with a henpecked Hubby ..She has 3 Son's n a daughter ... Suraj is the earning member and the goody goody obedient Son, while one of his bro is married ..n both he n his wife are mean ..even his younger bro is a trouble creator ...Suraj's marriage has been fixed with a girl named Kavitha  ..but while printing the cards..It comes out as Sandhy due to misunderstanding while writing .. Ohh..Suraj is only 10th pass student, His Bhabhi is running a sari shop ...His sister seems to be staying and doing nothing ..while his mom is Anadi
thankoo my ras gulaEmbarrassed
hmm i like gals family and the boys family is jerkAngry
but suraaj seems to be sweetEmbarrassed and cute tooWinkLOL

Ofc, Boys family will be outdated,outmoded n repressive...how else will the girl brave the odds n succeed , how else will the hubby stand up for his wife ...Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~|| Viewer's SHOUTOUT !! ||~~ (Page 7)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Really...U  seem to be thinking that u r the only individual in this wide earth..Grow up Kiddo and face it ..u r part of a spectrum  and ur opinions and views do not matter  unless majority  of them are consensual to it  [ remember that thing called democracy .. it is based on tht ] ..it is bec majority Ppl's opinion' s matter that this show is going on and receiving positive reviews..One liners are sometimes enuf for a circumspect individual..Alas !! it is not so in ur case ..

I do not have to prove my worth to any one nor to U ...U N reality !! come off it... Haahaaa  !! Best joke that I have heard so far ..The compliment is  returned to u... Toodle-oo

Hi Guys apparently Tanthya wants to become a member of parliament I heard on the grapevine! Well I think that's a great idea seeing how she seems to understand democracy so well! It's just wonderful as women won't have any rights at all to their opinion if that happens, how we all will cope!

Oh well least we have DABH to watch!  Just like Sandhya doesn't have any rights to her father's money to pay for her education now her brother wants it, makes us all feel like we're not the only one cheated out of a life then!   If Sandhya can cope so can we eh girls!!!After all Tanthys seems to always pick on me and bully me all the time just like Sandhya's brother does to her!!

It seems I can't even voice my valid opinions anymore what with Tanthys loitering and prowling around my posts.  Someone even said that she said that she doesn't want anyone to like my opinion's and has told everyone to pick on me! I think that's really unfair to me! It's not my fault that she can't prove her wealth or that she had a free education like Sandhya's going to have to have! Please be nice to me Tanthya!Cry

Edited by Angelbud - 06 September 2011 at 12:32pm

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
ohhh sooraj will try to save sandhya's father i cant wait for tomm Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

Was it there in Precap ?? I mean I read tthe WU  and do not remember this...Big smile

b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Was it there in Precap ?? I mean I read tthe WU  and do not remember this...Big smile

In precap, Sandhya is calling her father's phone and asking his whereabouts, Sandhya's brother was also with her, but Sooraj answers on the other end.

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

ya i thought so sandhya called on his father's phone n sooraj picks it n it seems he was in hospital n expressions se yahi laga that Embarrassed

b2011

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Doesn't Suraj drive away in the van of his ?? So death is the beginning of a new relationship !!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Doesn't Suraj drive away in the van of his ?? So death is the beginning of a new relationship !!

may be he's gud at heart so go to help ppl thr Embarrassed

tanthya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.