Diya Aur Baati Hum

~~|| Viewer's SHOUTOUT !! ||~~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

PKYEK12

PKYEK12

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

My Second objection is from another Promo ..sandhya is determined to be a IPS officer  as such Physical fitnness will be of paramount importance and Sandhya should have been in a fit condition given her obsession, her unwavering determination ..but she is the one lagging behind while climbing the sand dunes and is so exhausted that she has to be carried ..

I understand that the CV's had to show the softer n supportive side of Suraj . But I wish that the Cv's remember that Sandhya  must also possess a iron will , steely determination and be overall fit..They have to reconcile these factors  else Sandhya dreaming of becoming an IPS  officer will not gel ..Thankfully the first epi showed her grit n resolve while chasing that pocket maar..I hope the CV's continue in the same way ..and not turn her weak  and hesitant n dependent once she is married..

LOL that's exactly what i thought when i watched it..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~|| Viewer's SHOUTOUT !! ||~~ (Page 6)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Hi guys, it's really sad that you all seem to think that mentioning aspects of the plot and what's going to happen next is interesting and relevant! Surely you can think further than the next few episodes, but then again seeing how the plot is exceptionally weak I guess your attention spans would therefore be limited to the very basic and obvious aspects of the infantile plot that producers want it to be! In language that you can understand-you are all somewhat gullible, no doubt- do you really think this show does not have an agenda by the writers and directors! If you look a little deeper this show is motivating real anxiety in its less intelligent viewers such as your selves, and other posts!Its no longer entertainment value its inciting distaste!Embarrassed

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Hi guys, it's really sad that you all seem to think that mentioning aspects of the plot and what's going to happen next is interesting and relevant! Surely you can think further than the next few episodes, but then again seeing how the plot is exceptionally weak I guess your attention spans would therefore be limited to the very basic and obvious aspects of the infantile plot that producers want it to be! In language that you can understand-you are all somewhat gullible, no doubt- do you really think this show does not have an agenda by the writers and directors! If you look a little deeper this show is motivating real anxiety in its less intelligent viewers such as your selves, and other posts!Its no longer entertainment value its inciting distaste!Embarrassed

2. Bashing of Actors and Members are not allowed .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
sathya
can i get a mini updatwa of first week

tanthya

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Hi Guys! And Tanthya! I'm sorry you feel that way, i really do! Its just that I have asked your learned friends to please give some sort of rational argument as to why peoples individual opinions do not seem to matter. Quite a normal question one would pose!  Could you and your henchmen perhaps answer?.. alas im only getting one line answers at the moment, like yours!

Oh well never mind im sure you will find some guy on here that you can convince your worth talking to as i'm afraid I like my conversations as do most reality based people to mean something! Yours are as meaningless as the DABH and its pointless insignificant ramblings! Ta Ta!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Hi Guys! And Tanthya! I'm sorry you feel that way, i really do! Its just that I have asked your learned friends to please give some sort of rational argument as to why peoples individual opinions do not seem to matter. Quite a normal question one would pose!  Could you and your henchmen perhaps answer?.. alas im only getting one line answers at the moment, like yours!

Oh well never mind im sure you will find some guy on here that you can convince your worth talking to as i'm afraid I like my conversations as do most reality based people to mean something! Yours are as meaningless as the DABH and its pointless insignificant ramblings! Ta Ta!

Really...U  seem to be thinking that u r the only individual in this wide earth..Grow up Kiddo and face it ..u r part of a spectrum  and ur opinions and views do not matter  unless majority  of them are consensual to it  [ remember that thing called democracy .. it is based on tht ] ..it is bec majority Ppl's opinion' s matter that this show is going on and receiving positive reviews..One liners are sometimes enuf for a circumspect individual..Alas !! it is not so in ur case ..

I do not have to prove my worth to any one nor to U ...U N reality !! come off it... Haahaaa  !! Best joke that I have heard so far ..The compliment is  returned to u... Toodle-oo

Edited by tanthya - 05 September 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007monika_2691iqbalslover

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Rabdii ,

The first week dealt with foundation laying re.. intro of both the families, the character sketch of  the leads ..

As usual, The girl's family is middle class, educated  love both their kids uniformly ..

The female Heroine cannot see anything wrong happening in front of her eyes.. she wants to be a police officer so that she can tackle Goonda's n corruption..her family do not stop her from pursuing this ...The female lead has a elder Bro, who has got a job in US..

The Boy's family is conservative with MIL ruling the roost with a henpecked Hubby ..She has 3 Son's n a daughter ... Suraj is the earning member and the goody goody obedient Son, while one of his bro is married ..n both he n his wife are mean ..even his younger bro is a trouble creator ...Suraj's marriage has been fixed with a girl named Kavitha  ..but while printing the cards..It comes out as Sandhy due to misunderstanding while writing .. Ohh..Suraj is only 10th pass student, His Bhabhi is running a sari shop ...His sister seems to be staying and doing nothing ..while his mom is Anadi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011iqbalslover

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Rabdii ,

The first week dealt with foundation laying re.. intro of both the families, the character sketch of  the leads ..

As usual, The girl's family is middle class, educated  love both their kids uniformly ..

The female Heroine cannot see anything wrong happening in front of her eyes.. she wants to be a police officer so that she can tackle Goonda's n corruption..her family do not stop her from pursuing this ...The female lead has a elder Bro, who has got a job in US..

The Boy's family is conservative with MIL ruling the roost with a henpecked Hubby ..She has 3 Son's n a daughter ... Suraj is the earning member and the goody goody obedient Son, while one of his bro is married ..n both he n his wife are mean ..even his younger bro is a trouble creator ...Suraj's marriage has been fixed with a girl named Kavitha  ..but while printing the cards..It comes out as Sandhy due to misunderstanding while writing .. Ohh..Suraj is only 10th pass student, His Bhabhi is running a sari shop ...His sister seems to be staying and doing nothing ..while his mom is Anadi
thankoo my ras gulaEmbarrassed
hmm i like gals family and the boys family is jerkAngry
but suraaj seems to be sweetEmbarrassed and cute tooWinkLOL

Edited by steffroc - 05 September 2011 at 1:41pm

tanthya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.