~~|| Viewer's SHOUTOUT !! ||~~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
haan yaar 
this character is really sweet n promo dekhne ke baad to mera mann kar raha hai sooraj ke bhaiyon ko maar daloon

chal me leaving 
hv to study kal exam hai
bye 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~|| Viewer's SHOUTOUT !! ||~~ (Page 5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
hey..kon bhai...mene promo nhi dekha...
nywaz..al d best 4 ur exam..bybyeee tc

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

see new promo bhabho shoutung on sooraj very badly just bcoz he has brought sumthing for kavita n his bros r bidhao bhabho

byeee
thnxSmile

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

Originally posted by pratsy

see new promo bhabho shoutung on sooraj very badly just bcoz he has brought sumthing for kavita n his bros r bidhao bhabho

byeee
thnxSmile

WDH
i mean...kavita is sooraj's fiance...n if hez buying sumthng 4 her..dn its nt a big deal..ufff...sooraj's mum is too muchAngry

HalkatJawaniJay

IF-Dazzler

HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I like today's episode especially when Sandhya says this is the best gift a husband can give to his wife and Suraj buys the same pendant. How I love the irony of that scene, Sandhya picking a gift for herself indirectly. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.manjhapratsy

manjha

IF-Rockerz

manjha

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
I am so loving this show! Sandhya and sooraj are soo cute! I really cant wait to see how their track kiccks off. Sooraj is sucha a hottie yet a sweetheart! I wanna stranggle his bhabo... LOL...infact his whole family... theyre so annoying -.- LMAO when sandhya becomes an IPS and goes into their house i want her to kick everyones asses... 

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
gosh..sooraj's mum is weird...
if hez buyng gift 4 his fiance..dn its nt a big deal...sooraj's mum wants him 2 b a maa ka laadla...cmon...his wife is also his responsibility

PKYEK12

PKYEK12

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged

hiya guys..:)

I don't think suraj should have bent down and apologised to his mum like that, because he was wrong there...he should have told his mum, that i'll always support you financially, will always feed you, and pay for household stuff..but whatever i do for my wife is none of your concerns, so i didn't like how what he did that episode :(...hopefully he'll realise soon and won't do that again..i don't know..but that's how i feel..maybe someone else does too..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.