Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
thnks 4  d thread
i liked ds show..
sandhya's character is vry powerful...shez a nyc gal..
i loved anas as sooraj..hez soo sweet innocent caring

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~|| Viewer's SHOUTOUT !! ||~~ (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
just watched today epi...gosh they are both so cute...and suraj is so sweet...i am really liking this show..(but suraj's moms voice is kinda annoying already Ermm LOL)

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Very nice epi today. Loved the scene at the temple, dupatta flying scene . Both looked so cute !

Mitu_

IF-Sizzlerz

Mitu_

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Hi Shatya Di Hug
i also like to watch this show
was waiting for it since i seen promo Tongue

manjha

IF-Rockerz

manjha

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
I'm liking this show :)

I love how Sandhya is so determined and passionate about her career which you see a lot in reality but in midst of all the regular soaps they show women sitting at home doing nothing except household chores...  

Im still wondering how she will end up marrying Sooraj because they are totally 2 different worlds so waiting to see how that is take care of..

Also I love Anas Rashid <3 He's so adorable and a great actor! I think both will make a really cute pair and seeing the SBS segment they look really cute offscreen and are really friendly!

Hoping that it doesnt let down my expectations and really does follow the Star Plus Slogan.. Sooch Nayi... 

by the way my names is Jennifer but you can call me Jen :D 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691pratsy

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
i so loved yesterdayz epi..gosh...sooraj was so adorable

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
todays epi was cute too. Sooraj giving ladoo to a complete stranger - how much more adorable can he get - and shocker of the day - sooraj's mom isnt completely evil - she showed compassion towards meenakshi - i didnt expect it at all! - but her voice is still annoying Thumbs Down

as for the promo with his mom being all upset - i think its pretty evident that the mom is going to taunting sooraj left, right and center about becoming a jodu ka ghulam - seems very much like a mom vs wife show...idk how much i like that - but enjoying for now...

okay those were my two cents for the day...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011tanthya

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Boss- yahan tho puri gang hai...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK12b2011monika_2691tanthya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.