Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

Fallen Star

IF-Rockerz

Fallen Star

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Thanx Santhya Di for the lovely thread, nice to see u here!! Hug
Just read ur analsis and its awesome, I loved the first epsisode- everything was sooo perfect!! Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~|| Viewer's SHOUTOUT !! ||~~ (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karan_NS

IF-Sizzlerz

karan_NS

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
nice thread.>>>

HalkatJawaniJay

IF-Dazzler

HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
First episode was great, I think one of the best from hindi serials I have seen...both leads were shown and their lifestyles rather than dragging it out for months. Kudos to the team for daring to be different here. Like everybody else, I'm wondering the same thing why would an educated girl and given her background and the way her father talked about her future SIL would marry someone like Suraj, big question there??

--ambar--

IF-Rockerz

--ambar--

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
as title track its awesome love the traditional touch but some confusion abt show . the girl dont look she want be an IPS.she looks like an ordinary girl. who follows her parents blindly no spark .hope it will develop in future track.
suraj well he looks good. character's way of thinking described very well.lot more to come.hoping for some different story line.  Smile

Edited by sana141994 - 30 August 2011 at 10:26am

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I love today s epi OMG sooraj ki mom kitni strict hai poor sandhya Ouch
but last part was awesome
tu sooraj main sanjh piya jiDay Dreaming

HalkatJawaniJay

IF-Dazzler

HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

I love today s epi OMG sooraj ki mom kitni strict hai poor sandhya Ouch
but last part was awesome
tu sooraj main sanjh piya jiDay Dreaming

Me too Khushi, loved the last part especially the background music that took the scene to whole new level. Both so close yet so farEmbarrassed

GOSH, Sandhya is going to have a tough time in that house, that Baa lady is so strict and very loud, love the pace of the show no nonsense right to the main point I hope it continues that way.

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Loving the show, both lead actors are good Smile  Let's see how they marry her off to an uneducated guy, that does not fit well with her family background.  They have  not fallen in love also, then the situation might be different.

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
The concept of the show is different Smile But It's also predictable in the sense that We've seen glimpses of Sooraj & Sandhya in a few other couples too. ( Sagar Vidya , Krishna Pratigya , Archana Manav ) where the Wife probably holds an advantage over the husband , in terms of being more educated or more capable of taking care of the needs of the family or the household. Diya and Baati is a little different because , apart from Sandhya just being the better one here , she is also someone who's got her own dreams & visions to fulfill and once married to Sooraj , the question will be , will he support her ?  if so , then how well & to what extent ? So this will be interesting to watch.The first two episodes were nice.

Edited by * Unnati * - 31 August 2011 at 6:23am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.