Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i so loved yesterdayz epi..gosh...sooraj was so adorable
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
todays epi was cute too. Sooraj giving ladoo to a complete stranger - how much more adorable can he get - and shocker of the day - sooraj's mom isnt completely evil - she showed compassion towards meenakshi - i didnt expect it at all! - but her voice is still annoying 👎🏼

as for the promo with his mom being all upset - i think its pretty evident that the mom is going to taunting sooraj left, right and center about becoming a jodu ka ghulam - seems very much like a mom vs wife show...idk how much i like that - but enjoying for now...

okay those were my two cents for the day...
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Boss- yahan tho puri gang hai...
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Today;s epi is gud 
sooraj is very sweet but his mom ufff y she shouts so much😡
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After watching the fantastic performances we have had for the last year from Gulaal it is such a disappointment to me and practically everyone I know that it has been replaced by this dreadful excuse for drama.  It's like comparing The Royal Shakespeare Company with a group of people that have never even watched a play or even read one for that matter; did anyone check the CV of the actors?  How you expect to include such clear racism against Americans and people from the UK and not get complaints?  The female lead said in episode one "bloody Americans and bloody English" to a woman who clearly had a German accent.  Why blame us in the UK and Americans when it was a German woman that made a generalisation! I  can't really find anything of any value in the program apart from the work ethic, here in the UK we really don't like this new bargain basement program and suggest you bring back gulaal and relive us of our boredom!

tanthya thumbnail

1st September

The episode overall was an Ok one..It had its moments   !!..

The episode began with Sandhya bashing up a few hooligans ,arresting them..all this  happens in her dream is another story..but what it shows is the level of her determination, her love for the vardi  and her innate need to maintain law & Order...But where this scene failed to click was in the acting dept...The lead Deepika is adequate as a loving, vivacious, chirpy daughter but as an  IPS officer who has to exude power,grit , strength, fearlessness and a certain Swagger, she completely fails... She really needs to pull up and work on her BL if the upcoming track is going to focus on her determination to be a IPS officer..

Another scene  that I liked was power going out, Suraj illuminating the darkness with  Light , while just the same time Sandhya's father does it at her home..somehow connecting this two men and showing that they will be the ones illuminating Sandhya's path when the going gets tough ..

Another scene that I  remember is that of Sandhya walking towards , Gandhi, towards freedom, towards Light and her journey being complimented by sweets given by Suraj who does it quietly, un- obsequiously ..

The Family, Suraj's family are like every other SP family..I wish  n hope that there will be some surprises  else it will be so predictable..
pratsy thumbnail
d epi was nice..esp last part...when sooraj said dat shadi usi se hogi jiske sath likha h...sumthng lyk dat...anas was superb in dat scene
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratsy

d epi was nice..esp last part...when sooraj said dat shadi usi se hogi jiske sath likha h...sumthng lyk dat...anas was superb in dat scene

shaadi usi se hogi jis se likhwa ke laaya hoga😍

btw vo saare cards pe naam change kar dega but jo invite God ko chala gya use kaise badlega 

kismat klikhi ja chuki maharaj😉
pratsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

shaadi usi se hogi jis se likhwa ke laaya hoga😍

btw vo saare cards pe naam change kar dega but jo invite God ko chala gya use kaise badlega 

kismat klikhi ja chuki maharaj😉

exactly
hehe...usne 1 card pe to cahnge kr diya..bt itne sare cards pe kaise change karega😉😛
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratsy

exactly
hehe...usne 1 card pe to cahnge kr diya..bt itne sare cards pe kaise change karega😉😛

maharaj mehnat se nhi darte 
remember praty😆