•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
Does anyone kno wut happened to Reema. Last i remember she was in the hospital. Then *POOF* she was gone. Wut happened to her?
loll..... same here... what happened to akash.. reema in hospital... drugs? .....i mean i know ashmit is the new TWIST in the story.. but tht doesn't mean they should just *POOF* out evryone else! ...really.. where DID they go?? 😕😕
I think she is in rehabilitation center and akash is helping her to become normal again.

they both are under observation....

one is treated for drugs and other is taking lessons how to fall in love wit reems.

aab eik serial hai kis kis ko focus karye...abhi ronit aur pooja jaian gaye tu un ki bhi bari aaye gi....

I think thats y akash quited the show. ....

and ya we will see a new akash....ven ever we will see them....have any idea who taht person is!??!

i used to like reema 😕 😕 where has she disappeared?
Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

they both are under observation....

one is treated for drugs and other is taking lessons how to fall in love wit reems.

aab eik serial hai kis kis ko focus karye...abhi ronit aur pooja jaian gaye tu un ki bhi bari aaye gi....

I think thats y akash quited the show. ....

and ya we will see a new akash....ven ever we will see them....have any idea who taht person is!??!

😆 Wonder who Akash is taking lessons from? Yash Chopra maybe? Or maybe its Love Potion. Maybe Amit Tandon will play Akash's role. Last I read, he managed to get himself a role on YMLH.

Edited by sonynyu - 19 years ago
wat..well dunno  v will hafta wait n c
Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

Ms. Bholi Bhali Good one!!

Instead of Reema Akash they should've "Poof" out Poornima!! 😡😡