Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Smile hi friends ...Hug
               Thumbs Up yesterday episode of thendral was very nice...Clap

Clap that T and T have a good understanding between themHeart. and the music background was very nice when T and T was speaking ...and showing their feeling...Heart
 that  puvi and sudha talking to the supervisor of his store that look afer tamil always when he is billing and dont let his friends to come avoide them...what will tamil do after this?????? will he work there or he will come out??????  thulasi and tamil romba pavom pa>>>>Cry 
but one thing that tamil understood about his mother>>>Clapand what will happen next?????

the only thing is tamil's mom has to change her thought about thulasi...and she should know about charu that tamil is now in this position because of her...if then only she will change her character...and all should come to know  about charu...Smile

Edited by sneha_vijay - 29 August 2011 at 10:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamRishi87anithuSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yesterday episode" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
hi sneha
I too loved yday epi as it shows TA and T only. puvi is doing good but he shd not tell about his brother to a supervisor. defenetly that supervisor wont give respect to TA and this will hurt him more. hope he gets the bank job. I was all worried when they are shifting there house they are not going to have a seperate room but now they got a seperate room that too in the terrace Wink

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
 hi friend
               yes i hope that he will get a job back...and after that no problem but charu will not leave him right... 

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha_vijay

hi friend
               yes i hope that he will get a job back...and after that no problem but charu will not leave him right... 
its true that psyco wont leave him and this is also true that TA wont leave T at any cost and I have full confidence in TAThumbs Up

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
yes that will not happen ...if thulasi's mom accepts thulasi then only will tamil mon will accept thulasi her????

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha_vijay

yes that will not happen ...if thulasi's mom accepts thulasi then only will tamil mon will accept thulasi her????
I dont know whether TA mom accepts thulasi or not but thulasi wont accept her bhuvana as her mother even though she accepts

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
I am closing this thread...since there is already a thread for tuesday updates ( the usual one) Sneha if you want to post your update...please do so in the same thread...after the usual updater posts the update.

We can not have too many threads opened for the same topic...Please do not repeat this in future...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaThendralfanmini_00Rishi87srimashubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkienithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.