1st Episode Aired In The UK Today; My Take :)

-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone!

I'm Aysha and i'm new to the forum. 

Watched the 1st episode of DP today and thought i'd share my thoughts on it with you all... i loved it! 😃

I would have posted something sooner but we're behind by a couple of weeks here!  Even though i can watch it online the day it airs in India, i prefer to watch the show on TV... that might change if i get too impatient and want to know what's going on! 😆 😳

Onto the epi...

Aasiya looks so pretty as Kastur! Apart from the picture, there was no Mohan unfortunately but he looked so different in the pic... not like the HC everyone is used to. I found it really cute though! 😊 

Don't know about all of you, but i've been in love with this jodi ever since i saw the first promo! Can't wait for them to officially meet... Kastur is in for a big shock when she sees how much he's changed! 

Really like the Piya Bavari song too. ❤️

Oh and a special mention for Baa... what a character! Loved her... and her love for Salman! 😆

Really pleased with how the drama has started... hopefully it will continue like this...

Will definitely try and be active here, and i'm looking forward to meeting you all... 😳

P.S. Eid Mubarak to those celebrating! 😊
Edited by -mesmerised- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome! :D 
It also aired on Canada today .. It was a joy watching the  first episode again. 
Must say it was a great opening! 

-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the welcome minniex! 😊