Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

AMAR and SHAKTI TODAY- JUST BLOODY GOOD!

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 TODAY WAS SOME SUPER FANTASTICAL, CHUMESHWAR and ROAKING EPISODE!👏

I  wanted to open this as a new topic because I really really wanted to take this moment to just take time.. and APPLAUD the STARS of Today's EPISODE!

AMAR for his FABULOUS performance.. The aggression, the passion, the jealousy, the Hatred, the Anguish, The hurt.. I mean to EMOTE all of these feelings through DANCE is an extraordinary talent in my oppinion!.. He has done it to PERFECTION!.. Some Hated REY's attitude whereas MOST are LOVING IT!.. (I LOVE it to the core!)... BUT whatever the reaction, we cannot deny that AMAR has MADE the audience REACT to his Character's Emotions. When Audience can FEEL IT!, that means that actor has Hit Bulls EYE!. I could feel all of the above emotions.. through my screen.. JUST SUPER FANTASTIC.!!!!!👏..  OH and not to mention.. HE WAS LOOKING SO HOT!!!!!

Amar: yeh confidence tumhe Kaha se mila?? Aise confidence HUME bhi chahiye.. zindagi mein.. I am inspired by you totally!!!!!!

(Quoting Kumjoo, her post from another thread "Now, AMAR ..What Can I say?? I still remember in DID2 ..he was a simple guy..who had inferiority Complex in the beginning...He felt inferior about himself..and look at him now ..man!! Its just unbelievable...
He is FREAKING HOT!! HE HAS BECOME  HUNK!! ")

SHAKTI. She was looking Super HOT and Gorgeous!. I absolutely think she looks HOT in Straight hair, and the dress.. Her Chemistry with AMAR was just BURNING on the floor!!!

What can I say.. This is what I call a PERFECT EPISODE! As a VIEWER and a fan, I am extremely Satisfied!

THANK YOU PALKI AND THE D3 CREW for this episode!

Edited by MAYURFAN001 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvlife84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they were too hot i agree. btw, have been waiting to ask you- as your name suggests are you mayank and nupur fan?
well, stupid question, ur username says it all. they have been my all time fav too. miss them on screen. 

kriyaansh are good too, cant wait for their love story to start. remember how hard it was for nupur to say i luv u- made for some hilarious scenes, would love to see kriya's confession - i am damn sure it will be funny too. as for rey, i dont think it would be that hard for him❤️
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
They just touchd the pinacle of ausmness 2mrw
they were fabulous
every emotion was just in the rite place
the dance spoke volumes
m sure even if they hadn't talkd in dat dance seq
it wud have turnd out as fab. as it is now
i simply luv arsha
they r my new armaan ridhima
i just can't stop talking abt them
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
freaking hot jodi,..damm osum,..evrything was so perfect,...wanna c dis kind of epi ol d time!! there's dance,passion,aggretion,love,hatred,...everything!! muahhh 2 amar,love u so much❤️
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just love this couple ,they are one word !resplendent,omg amar and shakti both luk hot ,love them ,muah
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
TOTALLY !!! amar n shakti have become actors now...shit their acting was just awesome!!!!!damn they were looking soo hot!!!! n their chem..shit iam dead!!!☺️
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvlife84

they were too hot i agree. btw, have been waiting to ask you- as your name suggests are you mayank and nupur fan?

well, stupid question, ur username says it all. they have been my all time fav too. miss them on screen. 

kriyaansh are good too, cant wait for their love story to start. remember how hard it was for nupur to say i luv u- made for some hilarious scenes, would love to see kriya's confession - i am damn sure it will be funny too. as for rey, i dont think it would be that hard for him❤️

You guessed it right. I am a Mayur fan from MJHT..But now I am an ARSHA FAN!..
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asmi202

freaking hot jodi,..damm osum,..evrything was so perfect,...wanna c dis kind of epi ol d time!! there's dance,passion,aggretion,love,hatred,...everything!! muahhh 2 amar,love u so much❤️

AMAR AMAR AMAR!!!!! If somone mentions his name, I want to write a POETRY!
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
totally agree with yr topic and the feeling
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LOVED THESE TWO TODAY THESE GUYS WERE THE BEST I LOVE LOVE LOVED THEM!!!!!!!❤️