Aish.Artz#7//C.next shop link-pg.154 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 154

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
i can't believe i got out of my laziness and managed PMing my whole BL Ermm

and as i did say, it's the first and last time im doing that! :) i should start replying too LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

StarMawarapan.Madhura..Aanya.-Rinki-eshaaax3..ayesha.notfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aish.Artz#7//C.next shop link-pg.154 (Page 7)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
i got pm from u and i was like did she change her mind about not pming ever haha...
thanks for the pm yaar :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

spamalot

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aishhh.

Nomaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Nomaa.

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
njkvfnvkbn RESERVED :|

aishhh.

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
tu meri blur ka brush main teri sharpen :P

^I SUCK! :P

aishhh.

-Arti4ever-

IF-Stunnerz

-Arti4ever-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
c.o.n.g.r.a.t.u.l.a.t.i.o.n.s.
hey aishhh Big smile commenting  in ur shop after soo longggLOL

ghoshh u reached to 7th Big smile  not at all surprised u DESERVE it Big smile
and ur banner is soo stunningg Day Dreamingloved the colouring its briliantly donee !!Star
ghoshhh i justt love anushkaaa shez soo gorgeousss and ur creations on here make her looks moree beautifulllEmbarrassed
and ur update is tottaly gorgeousss <333
ahhh prem preeti looks soo adorableee and loved the borders u used in avis looking gorgeoussHeart
loved the first avi wowww just terrific Heart
loved the sigs they all came out slendid <33 specially second prem pretti sig its soo gorgeousssHeart
loved the colouring and sig style its fab Big smile
and even last sig its damn gorgeousss mann <33
u are simplyy AWESOMEEStar
even the vinod sapnaa stuff its amazinggg <3  really dont have words to praise ur workkk Embarrassed
loved the last sig its amazingg  love ur blend its terrificc <333
congrats once againBig smile

aishhh.

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Nach Baliye 6 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
reservedHug
-----

C O N G R A T U LA T I O N S !!!!

See how eshmart I am Wacko?!? I even got the congratulations in the colors you used on the first pageLOL; godd did that take a long time to find the colors you usedSleepy

Gallery 7Shocked- I reserved on page 7Shocked coincidence no?ROFLROFL

You so deserve this Jaani ! Really, you do ! Congratulations on number 7, that was fastBig smile and i wish you open many many more !EmbarrassedEmbarrassed The banner and lay out of the first page is soo cute ! I lvoe the colors you used ! The banner is A W E S O M EWink ! I love those pictures of Anushka ! And the coloring you did on them, and the whole change between color and b/w is fantastic ! Again, placement of pictures and sizing is fab! There needs to be more new pictures/scans and all of Anu out !ConfusedLOL Aishhh, you're a mindblowing creations maker no doubt on that ! I seriously hope you finish this gallery super fast too and jaldi se reach 100LOLHug

This update is my favorite ! This one and the Hum Tum one you posted in the alst gallery ! These two movies are my absolute favorite ! Nothing comes before these two movies for me ! And i still lvoe you a lot for the HT update, and I love you even more for this HSSH update ! Everything is so fantastic! You said it'd take time to load na,but guess what, it loaded in no time ! So quick! I was so happy, LOL ROFL The Prem Preeti Avis-: well, ive asked you to stack the ones I loved most, [ i loved all of the really, i wanted to use all, but getting ALL of those PremPreeti avis stacked would be like a shot in my faceShockedLOL] But anyways, the avis are BRILLIANT ! I love how you make avis ! Like how do you manage to do SOOO much in such a small canvas ? & it comes out so beautiuflly, and works so well with your coloring and scenes you choose ! must say you chose fantastic scenes to make avis of ! The random PreTi avis are so cute ! The last one:http://k.min.us/iH2xiR0MOteu4.gif was one of the cutest scenes in the movie ever! The title song batch of avis are beyond cute ! Ahh, Sonali is such a mesmerizing actress! I miss her so much ! And in your avis, you can clearly see her beautiful acting ! Big smile I love the way you've done the coloring for these avis ! The "sitting on elephant" [LOL, i didn't know what else to call itLOL] batch is adorable ! I love the style of those ones ! I'm surprised I didn't add that one to the stacking listShocked ROFLrofl, don't worry, i won't tell you to go back and add/change again LOLROFLStern Smile Anyways, the Rain batch of avis are my FAVORITE ! Favorite from the movie, and favorite from your WHOLE update! As you can see I'm already using the sig from that scene [ I adore the style you used and the way you did the text !] That scene in the movies i likeDay DreamingDay Dreaming I love how the border/texture thingy on the avis match your coloring ! Aye haye the Maiyya Yashoda batch is damnnn cute ! i like the sepia-ishb/w look to the avis ! the last bacth of PreTi avis are like heaven ! That was such a cute scne in the movie ! I loved it ! Preeti never says much, but in that scene i was like Thumbs UpDay Dreaming & i adore the way you did the coloring :PP. The Prem Preeti Sigs: the second two sigs are my most favorite ! they're soo cutee ! Especially the third, can;t take my eyes off- already using obviously ! [ Yaar, bhool gaye kya ? HT caps kidhar gaye ? aur im also going to ask for Prem Preeti capsEvil Smile atleast video link toh dedo mujhe ? kuch bhi ? if you don't mind naTongue]. The VinodSapna stuffs- If i go on to tell you how much i wished Lolo and Chote Nawab is together, it'd take ages ! I always thoguht, since i was young, they were the most nautanki and cutest jodi ever and thought maybe something would happen, but ye lo, Chote Nawab ab Bebo ke peecheErmmLOL LOL, i started again with my bakwaasROFLROFL Anyways, the avis are super super cute ! I don't even know which one i like more ; they're that good ! This sig is to die for: http://k.min.us/ilVkx6crLXaro.png ! i love the lavender to itEmbarrassed

All in All, your update is gorgeous ! Your avi styles are superb ! I love them ! And your sigs as usual leave me mesmerizedHug

*OYEE, don't think I'm done yet cause I'm nottROFL
Like I said, Now i'm gonna start bugging you about Jay/JayPiya stuff ! Atleast once yaar, for me, make an update on them , please ? pretty please? Acchha, fine, can you at least make stuffs on KriYansh from Dil Dosti Dance ? I'm obsessed with them, and i would LOVEE to see you make stuff on them. And if not, toh please, jab open ho, toh mujhe PLEASEE batao, cause i'm gonna come and request KriYansh stuffs :PP ! I never seem to be on time to reserve for a request !ConfusedLOL

phewww, I hope that was long enough, right ? LOL Congrats again jaani! You deserve this a lot !ApproveHug

Love youu, EshaEmbarrassed

Edited by eshaaax3. - 01 September 2011 at 7:59pm

aishhh.

Aichuu

IF-Stunnerz

Aichuu

FF Graphicer

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
cccongratsss huney m soo happy to see those avis posted thats amazing i love ur everything from blending to style its fablous those texture usuage and colouring is fablous u r damn amazingggClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapmay u open 1000000 more shops and let me help uu to get over this shop as fast as u can
did u got enough pic of kash?

aishhh.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top