Aish.Artz#7//C.next shop link-pg.154 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 154

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
congo
its bit image heavy so cnt see most of it but love what i can see

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZaishhh.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aish.Artz#7//C.next shop link-pg.154 (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Aissshhh...Hug...Congoz on opening ur new galleryy...
Gosh ur shop end in a blink of eye !!! Stern Smile
Nd watz with thz update...is it sum sorta treat coz I LOVE it...Prem preeti...Day Dreaming...awww theyr just too adorable nd u kno wat I guess we share our favourite moments out here...

Thz one awwwyyy they luk so adorable here...defo one of my favourritessstt moments...the silent approval of love...Embarrassed

Thz was just too romantic...

Yet another blissful moment

Thz Oh god each time I cry on watching thz scene...their understanding nd awl...perfect couple !!!

Nd Ive a complaint too...Ouch...just why dun u make sum larger size aviz...Il love awl thz aviz in a larger size..so plzzz do make em whenever u get time okay???
Love ya sweetz...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-aishhh.yulZ

awarapan.

IF-Rockerz

awarapan.

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY! jankjafnkaj.

I hope you know that everything in that update of yours is incredibly stunning. I love and admire your talent! Fk woman, share some, please! You and Jhanvi are going wild with these insanely stunning updates! I swear :/ I seriously cannot explain how stunning your creations are, because in all honesty - they really really are. I'm probably going to repeat a lot of stuff that I just told Jhan in her doukaan, but seriously, your work is beautiful. You honestly have a way of making ANYTHING look remarkable. I really wish the two of you would give me that talent as well :/ But I don't think you guys would give charity so easily :( But insh'Allah one day you guys will donate some to the Phatty fund ;) It accepts donations starting August 29th ;) LOL.

Oh, I forgot to say something, ehe. C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! Why does it feel like you speed through every single damn shop within weeks, and I end up repeating myself every time? :( I'm so jealous of your talent. Sigggh. BUT YAY, you're on your 7th shop, my love :) I'm so incredibly proud and happy for you! <3 I really pray that you continue growing, continue learning, as well as you continue to spread your incredible work all throughout IF! I love your creations, and there's no doubt about that! I honestly look forward to each and every update regardless of me updating my comments in time :$ I really appreciate the fact that you always take out time to reply to each and every one of us! I love that about you <3

AH, have I mentioned that I've been staring at your banner since forever?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the flow of colours, and the beautiful textures! Seriously, how do you manage to make EVERYTHING look even more beautiful?! I SERIOUSLY WANT TO KNOW. I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR STYLE! Those colours, and the blending on that banner is simple remarkable! I'm in awe of how beautiful it is, you make it look gorgeous! Ah. I love the layout of your bashan as well! LOL. It's so cute and colourful <33 Love it :)

As for the update, I really don't even know what to say! Everything looks beyond wonderful! I was so thrilled when you told me you'd be doing an update on PP/VS! LOL. I was literally smiling like a goof ball! Ehehe, you're a sweetheart for making such fabulous pieces! <3 I just looked at the update again, and I had such a mix of emotions :/ I went from smiling like a fool, to frowing at the cuteness of PP, along with giggling at some adorable moments! You have it all here! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY :| I feel like there's so much I can say, but I'm at a loss for words right now! Like really, it's like I'm in school standing and ready for a presentation, and then I blank out :X Have I ever told you how much I HATE oral presentations?! I do. They're horrible, ugh. Anyways, that was besides the point. I love everything, man! It's all incredibly stunning, and beautiful! I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE EVERYTHING :|

^ I was sharmoing like a dulhaan when I saw Prem looking so handsome /sigh. I love the first avi!  It's so beautiful, and adorable, I just love that moment :| And the way Preeti blushes :$ HAYEE, MAIN MARJAWAAAN! I love love love it :| I really do! And the second moment is just so incredibly epic! I love how adorable they were, and how they smiled & blushed! AH. I want to watch HSSHagain :| Like, right now, asjkfkaj.

^ Those are quite possibly THE CUTEST moments, ever. I LOVE THAT! kjnfskjsafnkaj. I really want to watch the movie now :( All those moments were moments where I was simply grinning like a fool as I watched how lovely they looked :| THEY WERE SO CUTE, AND IN LOVE! Damn, woman. Your avis are perfection <3 Every single one looks so stunning, and so beautiful! I LOVE the colouring that you'd done. It's magical! I adore it. And the styles/borders, or whatever it is, is gorgeous :$ Omgg. Okay the second one, the way Preeti lightly slaps Prem's face, and he grins, omg. My dil goes dhak dhak watching these two :| I ADORE YOUR AVIS! :|

http://k.min.us/iPUOew43roN0C.png
- By far the best dance in the whole entire gigantic world! kjfnkjfakjfnakj. I simply LOVE how adorable this sigg has turned out :| The colouring, softness, it's beautiful! The elegance of it is something I really love :| HAYEE. I also love the caption :$ I read it, and I blushed! jadfnkja LOL :$:$:$:$ But yeah, man. That sigg is BEAUTIFUL. I love the way you've placed all the caps, and the colouring IS GORGEOUS. I adore it. kjafnjkaf! It's way too cute, man! :$

^ I can't pick a favourite :( They're all my favouritest moments int he world! I LOVED THIS SCENE SO MUCH! kjasfnkjanfkjanfkjanak. I DON'T know what to say to you, or how to explain it, but all I can say is FACK, I WANT A PREM IN MY LIFE :( I love how adorable both Prem and Preeti are, and how incredibly shy and cute :$ Omgg. I'm just sitting here smiling like a little goof ball while I stare at all these moments.  I feel as though I'm reliving the whole movie by each and every and sigg. I love that :| AHH. The colouring on these avis are stunning! I LOVE the softness, and authentic look to them. The colours are a wonderful blend as well! How do you manage to make it all look so lovely?! Hayee. I love the last avi, btw. I wish they seriously did a second movie together :( I miss them </3 And the siggy is beyond gorgeous :| I wonder how you managed to make it look so cute and so gorgeous, akjfkjafkja. I swear I need a thesaurus when I describe your work :/ I keep using the same words over and over again :| LOL. I'm sorry :$ You must get tired of reading my comments, or what not :/

^ B E A U T I F U L song, and LOVELY avis. I adore this song, man. The two of them getting wet in the rain together :$ HAYE MAIN MAR JAWAAAN! I'm on a PP overload, I swear :| I love the borders around the avis! They're so cute, and the definitely suit the moments! They're perfect. ALSO, you definitely did pick out the PERFECT moments in this song :| Those parts were my absolutely loves <3 I adore how perfect this update has turned out! Honestly so gorgeous :| I really love this whole update. My heart cries that it cannot copy&paste the whole thing into my dabba and use it forever and ever :/ I WILL DEFINITELY be using everything, and saving it all :| Hayee :$ This is all so lovely, ajdfnkajf. I LOVE THE SIGG, ALSO. kjfnakj THAT IS STUNNING :| This is a different style from your usual :| I love that! The colouring is fabulous, as is the caption <33 I love the colours, and how well you coloured the whole thing! PERFECT-O ;)

^ Omg, that is love. THAT IS LOVE. MAYAAN YASHODA :| I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE. I swear to God, woman you need to give me your skills, and talents :| jakfnkjafnka. AHH. I love these avis! THEY LOOKS STUNNING! They've got the whole "Old is gold"  going on, and I love that! Along with the fact that they all look so classic, and authentic :| PERFECT avis! I love it. The moments you used are also my favs :$ The middle avi is way too cute! I adore the way Prem pulls Preeti back :| Hayee, so sweet! Gosh, you're like Wonder Woman, I swear :| I wonder how you didn't die staring and drooling over each and every damn avi! :| EEKS! ALSO, THE SIGG IS SO LOVE <33 That style is BEAUTIFUL, and I love the caps placement <33 Super pretty! Love it <3 And the caption is love :$ Eeks, amazing work on this set! :|

^ I LOVE THOSE. THAT SCENE MADE MY HEART CRY </33 I was legit crying buckets at this point, especially the way Prem hugs Preeti, and cries! iadfkafakj, omfg it kills my heart </33 I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE this set! The colouring is beautiful, as is the overall presence! God knows how you managed something so perfect, but whatever! I ain't complaining, bro :| I LOVE them! They're absolutely fantastically amaizng! jnfkjafkjaajk. OH NO :| THIS IS THE END OF THE PP-NESS! jfnkajfajk. BOO :( But it's okay, now it's time for Vind & Sapna, hayeee :$

^ LOL, omfg these were such cute and adorable moments, akfnakfjnakj. I love the first one! I can't believe that Kareena and Saif are together when her sister was in a film with him, acting romantically :/ ANYWAYS, that's besides the point. I LOVE these avsi! jknfkjakjfa. SO SO SO SO CUTE <3 These two were my favs after PP! :$ I love the middle avi! That is SO cute, and the last one how he shoots a kiss at her, omfg, let me die :| SO ADORABLE. I LOVE them! Perfect avis, Aish! I loved the colouring <333

^ AWWW. I remember this scene! It's my Ma's favourite :| LOL. She gets so happy seeing these two, ehehe. I love love love the colouring. It's so pretty! I ADORE the moments you chose, they're perfect! I really love the moments <333

^ GOD GIVE ME YOUR COLOURING CREATIVITY :| THAT IS BEYOND BELIEF :| SO INCREDIBLY STUNNING, MASH'ALLAH :| I want to make stuff as pretty as that :| FK, woman! I love the caption, ajfnkjana. Omg, so cute! And the caps, and the way they're placed are gorgeous! ADORE the update! I love love loveee the way Karisma's sari colour pops out, and brings life to the sigg!

^ Omg, those are priceless. The colouring, the moments, fk fk fk! You're killing me, woman! I LOVE these avis! THE BORDERS, AND THE STYLE :| GORGEOUS. I swear, these are simply perfect! I love them all :|

^ OMG SO CUTE! kjafnkjfnakjakj I LOVE THESE :| SO ADORABLE :| I love the texture/border, it's pretty :| The colouring is so hi-fi, eheheh. LOL, I love it <3

^ That was so cute! I loved the way they kept smiling at each other all throughout the scene, and the way they gazed /sigh. Omg, it was so adorable, especially how they looked at each other's reactions for every little moment during the child hood video :| I LOVE that! <3 Gosh, these avis look so angelic! The colouring is simply HEAVENLY! <3 Lovely :)

^ That is a B E A U T I F U L siggy! I LOVE the colouring, and the placement of all the caps! Along with the beauty of every single moment on here. The overall presence of the sigg is just GORGEOUS, and I'm in awe of how perfect this turned out! The blues and greens look so pretty highlighted! LOVELY creations <33 I also love the text! What font is that, btw? :$ I hope you don't mind me asking! I also really love zee textures! Beautiful <3

^ Karisma looks SO incredibly beautiful in this scene! i was so ready to die over the adorable behaviour of the two of them <3 She looks perfect in white, and the two of them together are simply LOVE. I swear, the colouring, border style is pure genius! I WISH TO HAVE YOUR TALENT! kjfnajkf. I adore them!

^ AWW. This scene was SO cute, holy eff! I LOVED the moments int he second avi! I WAS DYING over the adorable behaviour, and Karisma's silly faces! So cute! The colouring is absolutely flawless, and I love the border style !That's perfect, as is the texture, and colouring :| Everything is simply L O V E.

^ Those are such incredibly adorable moments :| I love the avis, man. They look so classic, and authentic :| Fk, they're perfect! I really love it. Oh god, I love the borders :| AHHH. The avis look so HQ as well! AH. I LOVE LOVE LOVE 'EM! Beautiful work, meri jaan <33 I really admire your talent! <33

Woman, your talent is something that is beyond belief. I admire your talent. You are A M A Z I N G ! Happy 7 shops, meri jaan <3 Continue the superb work :$ You deserve it ;) LOVELY! <333

Edited by InfiniteEnigma. - 29 August 2011 at 10:25pm

yulZaishhh.

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
edited Embarrassed

and i know that was so fast ROFL

aishhh.oblivion..

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
sahar you're cute too, i suppose

LET ME GO UNEDIT NOW

then maybe i'll go edit in sid's/dangelz's/jhanvi's/pooja's shops. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

SweetAddiction.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aishhh.

Dr.BasketGupta

IF-Sizzlerz

Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
AJDKLKFAJDFKJDAFKLJDK this is just the best!!!!!! HSSH UPDATE AAHHH

PREM-PREETI ARE JUST THE CUTEST AND THE MOST ADORABLE PAIR EVER!!!!! will be back to comment Day Dreaming

oh and CONGRATS on the 7th shop Embarrassed

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 29 August 2011 at 6:58pm

SweetAddiction.aishhh.

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Aish! Hug

Fabulous update! Loved the coloring <3 And the caps didn't look LQ at all, trust me! :)

Continue soon & Good luck with the requests!!

xoxo
Aanya

aishhh.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top