Aish.Artz#7//C.next shop link-pg.154 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 154

Page 1
Page   of 154
Page 3 Page 154

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Congratz on urz gall humHug
HSSH stuff is gorgeous :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZaishhh.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aish.Artz#7//C.next shop link-pg.154 (Page 2)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
you guys are too quick for me Stern Smile i don't know..something feels missing this time Ermm maybe because there's no ashu/phatty/jhanvi/aditii :( 

anyway im done with the first page Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DangelzyulZHotMessoblivion..

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
wheee

K I dont wanna spam so let me edit

I SEE MY NAME. :O
okay and the update akdjskdjkssjka :|

let me change my font to Georgia. It's pretty.
Now let me center shit.
And now colourrr. Whee. =)
Kay now Idk what to do. ROFL

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

YOU ARE FINALLY ON YOUR SEVENTH SHOP. FINALLY. That took way too long! Ermm If you're too slow to comprehend my sarcasm, let me tell you it was sarcasm. ROFL Your shop moves in jet speed; no more like the speed of light. Stern Smile It feels like it was just yesterday when I wrote Congrats for your 6th shop. Haila! Mujhe bhi tera jadoo dede. ROFL But seriously I am so happy! Yay seventh shop! I love youu! Hug

Now let's start from the scratch.
The banner; one word (okay no three words): OH HOT DAMN.
It's so beautiful. The pics, the colouring, the blending, the style. UFF UFF UFFF! Uff teri aada, I love the way you move. DancingNo, not teri aada, I meant Anushka. ROFL However, teri intro bohot cute hain, Aishwarya jii. ROFL You are very, very, veryyy special! Hug At least to me :$ and your other phankas. ;) And aww, you actually listened and gave me a shoutout! Embarrassed I was kidding, but you're so sweet! I LOVE YOU TOOO, MAMAJI! Hug This is a good day. First your shoutout and then Sahar calling me cute. Wah wah. Stern Smile Also you better be always open for me :x I am kidding. LOL

Oh God, your update, brb. Let me drink some chai first. ROFL
HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN. It's like in my long list of all-time-favourite-bollywood films. :$ And Prem & Preeti are my bachpan ka phavourites. :$ I am just DYING by looking at all the pretty. Stern Smile And if anyone says they haven't watched the movie, I'll help you in slapping them. Stern SmileROFL So let get this party (aka Aditi's comment obv) started! PartyDancing

So the first batch of "random" avis, hayyeee Day Dreaming Some of my most favourite moments are there man!
http://k.min.us/iH2xiR0MOteu4.gif
http://k.min.us/ibf51wSq8WOdAr.gif

KSPOEJIOE3 EEEKS! I am going crazy! Silly They are SO SO SOOO cute! Day Dreaming
Seriously though, I LOVE the colouring in all the avis, and the various styles you used! The avi textures you used make the avis look beyond beautiful! I love them! Embarrassed

Now onto the intro/title track bit. I love the avis! The colouring is pretty! And I love how you wrote Prem Preeti Embarrassed They look gorgeous! The siggy looks amazing. I love the style! And the text/font/blah blah is so cute. :$ Your blending toh wah wah hain. You already knew that. ROFL

And the next wala set.. the peacock song. Ermm I am not even going to google and figure out the actual name of the song. ROFL The Prem Preeti moments in that song are just Blushing The initial moments in the song are just :$ She's so shy. It was so adorable! I love love the style of those avis! They look so slkdjkdks FLAWLESS. The siggy is just wow! Stern Smile The caps that you used might have been LQ, but it sure doesn't look like you had any trouble! You might it look so breathtakingly beautiful, man! The whole siggy looks totally smooth and HQ. The colouring is just so pretty, and I absolutely LOVE the style!

The next set of avis are just too cute! I love the texture/border you used! The avis just look perfect! The siggy is just too cute! I love the style! You know I tried making something in that style once, and it just didn't work out. ROFL Give me your magic, bishhh! Oh sorry, I mean mamaji! :$ Maaf kardena. ROFL The colouring, the way you wrote the text, the overall look of the siggy is just fabulous! Embarrassed

I ADORE the next set! Hayyeee, I love that song with three couples, but the Prem & Preeti part was my fave. :$ You avi'd the perfect moments. <33 I adore the way you made those avis! The siggy is just magnificent! I love the style, the colouring, the text, and the caps you selected! It looks absolutely beautiful, seriously. Stern Smile

And omg you avi'd that sad bit too. I hated the maa so much in that bit. It made me feel like she was coming in between them! Ugh! Stern Smile But Preeti was so understanding. I love them, man! The avis look amazing!

Tehe, omg Vinod/Sapna time, brb more chai time. :$
Omg every time I watch HSSH now, I can't help but LOL. Saif ended up with her sister in real life. Stern Smile LMFAO LMFAO. I am actualy loling irl like a maniac atm. ROFL The "random" batch of avis are so perfect. <3 I love the styles. Embarrassed

The next two avis are so so sooo cute! Embarrassed That is just so adorable! lsjdlsjdlsjaka! The siggy is just Stern SmileI LOVEEE the blending! And the colouring is amazing! And I heart the way you did the text! It's just so perfect!

Omg the next few avis from the show, and all the family/wedding functions and whatnot look fantastic! The colouring, the styles, the parts you avi'd - everything is just flawless, amazing, perfection, ethereal, fabulous, etc, etc :P The siggy is just so pretty! I heart your blending - as always! I love the way you did the text, and the texture you used for the border thingymajigy, and even the circle texture or whatever you used. And the colouring is just perfect!

The rest of the avis are just Day Dreaming I love the styles and overall looks of them! So prettyful!

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the update! Now I feel like watching the movie. Stern Smile

Go do the damn requests. ROFL
I love youuu! Hug

Edited by HotMess - 29 August 2011 at 7:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.aishhh.yulZ

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
you were too early for me psht.

i was about to fall asleep before iftaar.

WHAT
IF
I
ACTUALLY
SLEPT!?

yulZaishhh.

oblivion..

IF-Addictz

oblivion..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

you were too early for me psht.

i was about to fall asleep before iftaar.

WHAT
IF
I
ACTUALLY
SLEPT!?

Why are you so cute Ermm I was about to complain about how you got too good of a shoutout but I will not since you are kind of good enough and deserving =)

yulZaishhh.

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
^^ This is the advantage we have when we STALK! Cool ROFL

I misss our girl partyyy too =( Btw, your update is SO image heavy :| My computer keeps freezing, and I can't view anything! Ouch You already know about my comp, so that obviously explains alot :/

Ughhh...I'm sad cause I can't see anything! But I'm super happy I made it on the first pageee! Hehe! Big smile

Edited by Dangelz - 29 August 2011 at 5:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.aishhh.yulZ

monakhan.

IF-Dazzler

monakhan.

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
     Congratulations;aishhh.

OMFGAWSSSHHH , SEVENTH one already? Maaan, your fast ROFL Your banner- AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS,I LOVE THE COLORING SO MUCH & THE PICTURES YOU CHOSE ARE REALLY PRETTY! MY FAVORITE BANNER OF ALL YOUR SHOPS Big smile HAH,I love your intro's they are hilarious.I hope you open 8346534873478329347287310 more.ROFL Lets begin with the update which made me want to watch HSSH again.I gotta go right now becasue of my stupid sisters who want to watch Vampires.vs.Werewolves. ROFL Back in a few minutesEmbarrassed I'm back they got too scared LOL Ok now to the update: which is amazing my favorite sigs/avi's were the Prem-Preeti ones. The avi coloring's are so pretty! Especially the ones with the text on them, I like that font what's the name? Embarrassed My favorite sig was the 2nd one because it's gorgeous, the blending is awesome and the style is really nice. Loved the text also! The 5th set of avi's were my favorite coloring's and loved the style of them ! Saved will use for sure later. The Vinod-Sapna avi's were really pretty, loved all the style but my favorite was the first one , its gorgeous. The sigs are really beautiful. I loved the first one my favorite. But gosh the last sigs was so pretty yaar loved all the blueness and border. The update was gorgeous,looking forward to the requests. Finally' I'm done, YAY! I'm sorry it's not too big because I got to much HW. Jaan, wish that this shop goes fast and to your EIGHT one! Thumbs Up Love you Aish - <3 Hug

-Monaaa.

Edited by idreamaboutyou - 01 September 2011 at 7:27pm

yulZaishhh.

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
OOMYGAWDDD !! Prem preeti !!! EEE BlushingBlushing the 3rd and 5th avis HAYEEE Blushing

BTW VS ka fav part was the one where they keep staring at each other no matter wat PP did ROFL i mean dudee they even pulled ur chair but still they didnt moved an inch Stern SmileROFL

RESERVEDDD !! 

PS: I was ACTUALLY refreshing it like every 1 second Stern Smile i was multitasking ROFL and i didnt got time to change my text to aqua colour ErmmROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top