Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Congo Aish on your new shop loving the updateπŸ˜ƒ. Everything looks gorgeous. prem-preeti are such adorable couple, love the every scene you picked for avis & sigs. Vinod-Sapna stuff looks beautiful love the textures in sigs. lovely stuff keep rockingπŸ˜³πŸ€—
Edited by -Dharu- - 12 years ago
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMFAO JHANVI I LOVE YOU.

LIKE ACTUAL LOVE.

😳
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HotMess

LMFAO JHANVI I LOVE YOU.

LIKE ACTUAL LOVE.

😳

chalo abhi mandir/masjid mein milte hain aur shaadi/nikaah karlete hain...we'll have hssh hain songs as our bg tune during our pheres and aish's siggys on our cards..sounds good? ok, meet u in 20

rofl

I dil u
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aishhh congrats sweetie on ur new shopπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and the update.. speechless and dead😍☺️... one of my fav movies.. so want too see sonali and salman in a new movie😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Congrats on your new shop, Aish!πŸ₯³ You really speed through this faster than a car trying to outrun the police, don't you?πŸ˜† 

The update on Pg. 1 is just spectacular, I just love all your avis!πŸ‘ Could you make some sigs from BBC's version of Pride and Prejudice sometime, please? I can give you pics and text if you need them.😳
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMFGG, Saharu's post 🀣 Such a paidayeshi nauntanki she is :P oye kudi, koi teri behen hai, koi bhanji, koi chacha, koi beta, koi yeh toh koi woh..main kaun? πŸ€” Did I tell you how I am a dropout and I am high on weed? πŸ˜ƒ So, I ain't rlly good with relations, chal jaldi apun ke rishte ko koi naam dete hai πŸ˜† I'm ready to be your neighbour's door ki rishtedaar ke kutte ka owner. 😎 Just make me something *haath jod, pair pakad scene* :) hey, make me something in dono sense 🀣

okay meeeh, you're on your 7th gall. :OOO Like, so late. I'm so disappointed..I'm not gonna be like the other people saying how fast your gall's have to die but shit yaar, that's a fact. 😳🀣 But then phir teri gall mein slow slow jaane ka bhi man ni karta πŸ˜† 16th may 2010 was the day when you opened your 1st gall. Hmm, pehle utni fast nahi thi :P  anywaaay, point pe aate hai

CONGRATULATIONS AISHWARYA MINUS RAI! 😎
^ inspiration - ashu 🀣
lmfao, don't ask me why the rest of the thing was not coloured :P Sometimes, life ko berang hi dekh lena chahiye *rinky sitting next to her window in a plain phatti saree and not to forget, b/w ka zamana hai*
OH SHIT, THE BANNER! AND OH SHIT, MY FONT COLOUR HAS CHANGED! The banner is a bomb. sigs hai tere khanjar, ghayal karde kareeb se. < I totally feel like opening my window and sway with the wind and sing that song with my phatti saree lehraying in the hawa. 😳 but I'm too scared that phatte kapde hot boys will be picchu of me. 😳
SHIT DUDE. That banner is like totally amazing. I just love the way you blend, its just so friggin clean and perfect? Yes, perfect. Mind you, last time I said flawless. I'm having a change in my words 🀣 I love the colouring and the way you've placed the pictures and the fact how hot the kakkad looks. dum dum mast hai..gaana nahi tere sigs re 😎 + I really like the way you write the number. Bherry clean and non-middle class 🀣
i don't see my name, koi gal nahi. Someday, babe..someday. I WILL BE YOUR INSPIRATION, MUHUHUHAHAHAHA. Man, the colour is so bright 😳
OMFGGG. HSSH was a movie which was a huge part of my childhood. πŸ€” Agar HSSH na hota toh main
ABC na sikh paati aur na hi main apne aunty logo se cadbury mangti. Practically, is movie ka bada haath hai baccho ke chamkile bhavishya ke piche. 🀣 awhh, Prem-Preeti were such cuties. I remember how I used to like Salman only in Sooraj Barjatya movies back then πŸ˜† kudiye, I love your avi's so so so much <3
The colouring is like OUTOFTHEUNIVERSEW*FOMG. :| I love the borders btw.
omg i just had a heart attack. Everything I wrote gayab-ed, UNDO BUTTON IS A LIFE SAVER. <333 Kisi ki nazar lag gayi hai πŸ˜” 

http://k.min.us/ibf51wSq8WOdAr.gif
http://k.min.us/iH2xiR0MOteu4.gif
these two scenes are extremely cute. I loved Sonali/Preeti in the movie. She was the total sharmili yet ready for romance type ladki 🀣 oye, im not changing the colour anymore :X saala, very frustrating it is. Salute to Ashu. 😳 I love the 2nd set of avi's. I don't really remember but they were on a camel or a elephant right? :P aww, I love how he moves her hair and how she after 497695789 seconds does the eye to eye contact and after 0.7867 seconds, she puts her eyes down. Haayyee, bharatiya naari. 😳 & LMAO, i love how Salman used to have the name 'Prem' in almost all movies of his 🀣
yes, i'm changing the colour :| apparently, i got too bored of it. My god, the sig :O haan wahi wala where she's wearing purple. Doesn't she look beautiful? I loved their scenes man :$ I can totally understand your halat :( but I still like how the sig turned out somehow..the blending must be sorta difficult na? :S

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA, 3rd set of avi's. That IS one of my favourite romantic scenes in bollywood. Everytime I see that rain gaana,
my dil goes mmm
. I love how she runs and hugs him and she's smiling and not shyly looking down 🀣 i LOVE that sig. Maybe because that's the first sig in the update where very less pictures are used and it looks really neat and very pretty and velvet ki dukaan
if only did Salman have some other expression on his face, id save the sig. πŸ˜† I saved the purple waala :P
I love the 1st avi of the 4th set. (L) She looks drop.dead.gorgeous. BELIEVE ME. No, don't. I know you do πŸ˜› The colouring on these avi's are simply beautiful aishh. & dude, i was checking out your OLDEST stuff like 2010 august stuff..you've come a long way ;) love the sig as well, its got this touch which just makes me smile so i saved it :S
I BHILL UJE IT SHOON, MARK MY WORDS, PHAST.

VINOD SAPNAANANANANANANA. Eee, this movie was filled with cute people. I wanna watch the movie again :| Sooraj Barjatya's old movies were like THE romantic movies ki definition. Ab toh jaise un movies ki maa behen ho gai hai 😳🀣
These two were like AWWW. Anything they did together/for each other was like haayyee mujhe mat maaro, inki aur do-teen picture dikhado :$ I love the 3rd avi where he's shooting her LOL and he then does the pappi face. koi humme bhi toh kar de 🀣 actually, not really..I've seen enough of it..girls trying to 'pout' and doing the fish face half the time πŸ˜† HAHA, I love how she tries to wake him up, dream sequence :/ but aaah, that scene was omfgggsocuteKILLthem. <3 Love the sig as well, its just so pretty. One day, I'm gonna have a HSSH themed dabba day :P
their expressions were killer :|
I love the avi's where they perform on the stage, the drama-ish dance πŸ€” maaan, HSSH is one movie which is very good with its "peeche se ladka ladki ko pakdega aur ladki ruk jayegi" scenes 🀣 those scenes make my heart bounce :P

BLAHBLAHBLAH. I love everything kudiye πŸ˜ƒ I'm in such a punjabi mood today πŸ€” obtw, hehe..congo again :D

I
LOVE
JUUU
<3

Edited by -Rinki- - 12 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I STILL can't view a single thing in your update :/ What the heckkk am I suppose to comment on if I can't see anything =( *cries in a corner*

Would you by any chance have a link to where you upload your stuff? 😳 Cause at the rate I'm going, I won't be able to see anything!  I swearrr I would have edited for you on the spot if I could have viewed the updateee!
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^kk edited w/ the album links on the first page :) that should help 😳

prem/preeti: http://min.us/mJez9BF0x
vinod/sapna: http://min.us/mboLWun8VE
Aish...simply beautiful...Prem-Preeti were such an adorable couple as well as Vinod-Sapna...too bad they don't have that innocence anymore these daysπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Just lovely work...Especially taking into consideration how old this film is too

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Just One Word
Killer Stuffs Aish
i just cant say which is the best of that Prem-Preeti one's. Dont even expect me to choose ... I LOVED that Movie and Prem-Preeti are my Fav Pair followed by the rest. Just loved Sallu-Sonali there. They made such a Cute and Adorable Couple.

That Movie in itself Superb and Family Entertainer. I wish to comment individually but aaj sachchi mein time nahii hai and have loads of work to do.. So Tata n Babye till nxt time. Waqt raha to would come againπŸ˜†