Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
AJDKLKFAJDFKJDAFKLJDK this is just the best!!!!!! HSSH UPDATE AAHHH

PREM-PREETI ARE JUST THE CUTEST AND THE MOST ADORABLE PAIR EVER!!!!! will be back to comment 😍

oh and CONGRATS on the 7th shop 😳
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations Aish! πŸ€—

Fabulous update! Loved the coloring <3 And the caps didn't look LQ at all, trust me! :)

Continue soon & Good luck with the requests!!

xoxo
Aanya
sweet.melody thumbnail
congrats on your new shop! and omg im loving the HSSH stuff 😍 Remember watching that movie like everyday one summer vacation πŸ˜†
Will definitely be using that stuff! :)
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dude my essay is too long and i'm not even done πŸ€£ 
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^im seeing it's kind of getting edited bit by bit 🀣 oh and bhanjiii i live up to my promises, usually 😳 so you were kidding i was not 🀣

i should start replying just cause i'll get too lazy to do it later 😳 
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMG :| How am I suppose to comment after HotMess and Sid :\ sorry I just saw psht! Erm ok I be back tomorrow *I know I said I wouldn't comment here but mera jee nahi bharta jab tak yahan bye na ho :P*
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

CONGRATULATIONS!

Tu meri australia mein teri kangarooo

Btw, have you ever seen a kangaroo in ur backyard or anything? I bet its pretty cool living there na

oh oh and a special gaana phor uu:

"ho, tohre dil ke threatre ma
dil dilwana booking advance maange re
o very happy in my ❀️ dil maare re"

Congo on ur 7th dukaan aur please unlike last time you have to update har adha adha ghanta and make pretty super dark/light siggys for jhanviji πŸ˜ƒ

shabaash beta ram

jug jug jeeyo<<ashirwaad icon
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I AM DONEEE

now onto the next shop 😳
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations on the new shop and
RES :P
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: HotMess

wheee

K I dont wanna spam so let me edit

I SEE MY NAME. :O i see mine too, but sometimes i feel like she does that to make up for the fact how much she tarsaa's us when opening dukaan
okay and the update akdjskdjkssjka :|

let me change my font to Georgia. It's pretty.

Now let me center shit.
And now colourrr. Whee. =)
Kay now Idk what to do. 🀣 same..i wish my posts were pretty like u guys, but i cant help but to ugly-fy them

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !
^^how festive!

YOU ARE FINALLY ON YOUR SEVENTH SHOP. FINALLY. That took way too long! πŸ€” If you're too slow to comprehend my sarcasm, let me tell you it was sarcasm. 🀣 Your shop moves in jet speed; no more like the speed of light. 😳 It feels like it was just yesterday when I wrote Congrats for your 6th shop. Haila! Mujhe bhi tera jadoo dede. 🀣 But seriously I am so happy! Yay seventh shop! I love youu! πŸ€— no freaking joke..i feel like my long ass comments go to waste b/c she freaking opens a new dukaan every other day and i run out of words to say on her amazingness..but inshallah one day like u and sahar and phattyji i too will write novel long comments and have sequels to them as well

Now let's start from the scratch.
The banner; one word (okay no three words): OH HOT DAMN. OMFG
It's so beautiful. The pics, the colouring, the blending, the style. UFF UFF UFFF! Uff teri aada, I love the way you move. No, not teri aada, I meant Anushka. 🀣 I am telling you she ships women..her and phattyji..i wihs they would make a nangakundra siggy for me every once in a while and iw oudln't complain..no sirr...😎 However, teri intro bohot cute hain, Aishwarya jii. 🀣 You are very, very, veryyy special! πŸ€— At least to me :$ and your other phankas. ;) PHANGURLS no1...tu meri tu meri tu meri tu meri..hero #1 *insert karishma's wannabe shirtdress and hooker platforms and govinda's ulta hot moves* And aww, you actually listened and gave me a shoutout! πŸ˜³ I was kidding, but you're so sweet! I LOVE YOU TOOO, MAMAJI! πŸ€— This is a good day. First your shoutout and then Sahar calling me cute. Wah wah. πŸ˜³ adi ji is my babe, biatchess back off..i own the girls in this town Stern Smile Also you better be always open for me :x I am kidding. πŸ˜† mere liye bhiii *kicks, screams*

Oh God, your update, brb. Let me drink some chai first. 🀣 ek garam chai ki pyallli hooo us uske saath aish ke siggys hoo...chahe humtum ho ya hssh ...bus mere liye ek do freebies bhi hoo... ta ra rum pum pum ta ra rum pum pum ta ra rum pum pum chik pum pa pum chik pum pa pum ta ra ram pum pum..AHHH...*klink, klink* EH-OH...<< yes that was neededπŸ‘πŸΌ
HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN. It's like in my long list of all-time-favourite-bollywood films. :$ And Prem & Preeti are my bachpan ka phavourites. :$ I am just DYING by looking at all the pretty. πŸ˜³ And if anyone says they haven't watched the movie, I'll help you in slapping them. 😳🀣 me three...who hasnt seen hssh..its like a part of childhood...like friggin learning how to ride a bike..its essential..ppl who havent seen this movie have an incomplete bachpan So let get this party (aka Aditi's comment obv) started! πŸ₯³ mere daddy hain naraaz lekin party abhi baaqi hai😎

adi jaan, ur comment was too tempting not to rape