f.s.m thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i can't watch navya at 10pm😭
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: luvarti

Things to b done by NAVYA fans...pass the mssg to fb fans as well

we shud mk sure NAVYA never falls in trps by mking sure the indian navya audience watch it at 10pm in original telecast time and not to change channel till 15 mins of its airing time coz trps r counted the first 15 mins

@THOSE LIVING ABROAD and for whom str player works...also those living in india who can access i-f easily

and we can also contribute to its trps by RE WATCHING the shw in star player

if we EACH give all NAVYA star player epi videos 3-5 views a day...no need to watch it ...just run th video so that no of views is counted

so that each epi of navya at least gets 1000 views everyday

THAT WILL HV A HUGE IMPACT ON TRPS

so both indian inhabir\tants and fans abroad hv to work together to keep the trps in tact

P.S.we also hv to mk sure our shows rank doesnt fall below 5 in i-f ranking...others fight to keep their forum in no1 position.we dont hv to b so fanatic...BUT WE HV TO MK SURE IT DOESNT FALL BELOW 5

so whenever u visit the forum...DO HIT THE CHASKAMETER...multiple times if necessary

i watch the same episode at least twice but the STAR Player doesn't work in NY or maybe its my compute! i wach the seriel on : www.indtoptv.com where the episode airs right when its on air in India!
X-xNishax-X thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Umm, usually I can't watch it at 10pm, so I frequently use YouTube instead to watch Navya online- but if Star Player works here in the UK, then I'll watch it on there instead if it increases TRPs. (: But yeah, every time I'm on the Navya forum I don't forget to hit the chaska meter- and am still going along with the "Hit it at least 20 times a day" thing (:

Umm, usually I can't watch it at 10pm, so I frequently use YouTube instead to watch Navya online- but if Star Player works here in the UK, then I'll watch it on there instead if it increases TRPs. (: But yeah, every time I'm on the Navya forum I don't forget to hit the chaska meter- and am still going along with the "Hit it at least 20 times a day" thing (:

IF u r in uk then watching it at 10pm wont incr trps

but u can defo re watch it in STAR player after wards to contribute to trps

thnx for doing ur bit with the chaskamete