Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khusi & arnav remind me of Star wars (Fun post)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ayushman9

ayushman9

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Ok i was just thinking that whenever khushi & arnav are near each other they sense each other, I use to saw the same thing in star wars ,where whenver some bad or good happens or anyone come to visit ,there is the constant dialouge by protagonist that  "I can sense disturbance in force "LOLLOLLOLLOL

I mean it is really weird . If they can sense each other within 10 meters of each otherLOLLOL (Assuming kitchen is 10 meters away from drawing room ) , they should improvise their ability to talk with each other . If not anything it can save lots of phone bill . Plus maybe talking in mind  ,will save them from resorting to violent means of communication ,that they both resort to once they see each other .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SabrinaM_Janki_sun2011swetha1495-Smiles-pakpearl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khusi & arnav remind me of Star wars (Fun post)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.