Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

GurpreetD

IF-Sizzlerz

GurpreetD

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

anna_88shiny3miss_patel5susan88Jia1varsh8shelly_nairAnkitaKaranprnczrainurubalkiranheer-sahasra-Dew-dropSandstone-MariaMars--Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update-29/08/11(complete)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update rubalSmile

hmm so raveena's pregnancy was for the play.chalo woh ajay toh  kunal ke
haathon se bach gayaLOL

-ye gaurav-always cribs abt something or the other(though this happens sometimes in joint family setup but son eager to leave his parents n dil standing up for in-laws is good changeSmile

-family pic mein meri kunal kyu nahi haiCry(ya mujhe dikhayi nahi diyaConfused)

-anand reflexly calling siddhi when he needs someone to share his sorrowsThumbs Up lekin ye kya hai saare raath coffee peethe raheLOLOuch(itne coffee piye toh acidity hojayega anand,be carefulLOL)

-bechari siddhi-confused soulConfused.anand aur bhai ke beech mein phas gayiUnhappy

-last scene was fab.i always wanted that cute hug btw seema n kunal that shows their bro-sis chemistryBig smile

lagta hai musafir ho yaaron is kunal's official songLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranGurpreetD

GurpreetD

IF-Sizzlerz

GurpreetD

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

thanks for the lovely update rubalSmile....Ur welcome 

hmm so raveena's pregnancy was for the play.chalo woh ajay toh  kunal ke 
haathon se bach gayaLOL...Oh Man seriously I was Like Kunal is not gonna leave Raveena nd then Kunal if she seriosuly turned to be preggs which she wasnt D'ohLOL

-ye gaurav-always cribs abt something or the other(though this happens sometimes in joint family setup but son eager to leave his parents n dil standing up for in-laws is good changeSmile....I Just Love Sheema...Best DIL one can imagine to haveEmbarrassed

-anand reflexly calling siddhi when he needs someone to share his sorrowsThumbs Up lekin ye kya hai saare raath coffee peethe raheLOLOuch(itne coffee piye toh acidity hojayega anand,be carefulLOL)...
...Lolzzz Never thought like thatLOL

-bechari siddhi-confused soulConfused.anand aur bhai ke beech mein phas gayiUnhappy....Well now I think she will be somehow  paired opposite Kunal and for that something had to happen wid AnandOuch

-last scene was fab.i always wanted that cute hug btw seema n kunal that shows their bro-sis chemistryBig smile Loved that last scene Embarrassed

lagta hai musafir ho yaaron is kunal's official songLOL ...ROFL ROFL ROFL Dont tell me U never thought That Ekta serial wont have any official song for leadLOL

AnkitaKaran-sahasra-

SushitaLover23

IF-Rockerz

SushitaLover23

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update!!!

I liked how kunal's mom did not start crying when gaurav said he wanted to leve the house...it shows that she does have a strong side to her and she isnt as emotinally weak as she was first depicted to be

Anand is definateley in love with siddhi but poor thing is stuck between her bro ther and anad...they make a really good couple though...hope thinds go well for the,!!!! I am also worried that vikram will now turn negative...he is such a fun guy i just hope he will stay positive

seema is a very strong women...i also like her..i feel bad that she got stuck with a wuss like gaurab who is just after her fathers money and fame Dead

Edited by anushyap - 29 August 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-sahasra-GurpreetD

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
@rubal patha hai ek has official songs for leads but bechara kunalko har waqt musafir ho yaaron,na ghar hai na thikana..LOLLOL

@anushyap  from my experiences i have seen people who are emotionally weak,fear a lot but at times they get wild courage to fight against circumstances when normal people fail Smile.seems kunal's mom belong to this categoryBig smile

AnkitaKaranGurpreetD

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
were there any spelling mistakesConfusedLOL...

official songROFL...but i dont think we can take it for longDead

Edited by Naz_Angel - 29 August 2011 at 3:44pm

AnkitaKaranGurpreetD

SushitaLover23

IF-Rockerz

SushitaLover23

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

@rubal patha hai ek has official songs for leads but bechara kunalko har waqt musafir ho yaaron,na ghar hai na thikana..LOLLOL

@anushyap  from my experiences i have seen people who are emotionally weak,fear a lot but at times they get wild courage to fight against circumstances when normal people fail Smile.seems kunal's mom belong to this categoryBig smile
that is so true!!! i guess there are many people like kunal's mom who can be crageous during certain situations but extremely emotional in others...like in todays episode everyone else was falling apart while she stayed strong and told Gaurav to get out of the house
Im glad she is not one of those mothers who can never accept that their child as made a mistake and use the excuse of having a mothers heart Dead

Edited by anushyap - 29 August 2011 at 7:50pm

AnkitaKaranGurpreetD

rainurubal

IF-Rockerz

rainurubal

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.