Thendral Monday 29th of August 2011

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments my dear Shammu!!!😃...Shammu Shammu will you kill me if i say more thanks?😆

Seriously GW and Lav can GTH😡, Lav came back after undergoing so much tortures aam and mother of her is putting crying drama...omg when did she undergone tortures, did u miss anything...torture panrathu ellam avanga lovely daughter Lav and talking as Lav supper innocent😡...Lav keeping her face as paavam and GW's fake crying...where can i go muttufy😡...

When Puvi said that he will go talk to Lav's in-laws family if Lav promises him that she wont leave that house for silly things, the great GW asked him not to...super GW keep it up...alone aa naasama pogama Lav oda together aa naasama pogaporaanga🤢.

Oh Thulasi...you are wrong about GW...she will never ever change and if @ all she turn into something like what u said...it will be acting only, maybe psycho can order her again or she might act after knowing Buwana is Thulasi's mom...that lady aavathu changing...noway🤢

In last part Puvi is right to some extant...but i don't trust that other guy...his looks and acts are not right...etho lets see.
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shams for the superb update.😊 GW vaiyil iruthu thanthuvangala varuthu😉. Sigh. Disgusting lady.😡 She is creating a fight between her own sons. And she is supporting TA all of a sudden. She wants only money not her son's life or interest.😡

A real mother should wish and pray for the happiness of her son and DIL. She should never separate them. This lady is doing for her both sons. Both puvi and TA SHOULD DISOWN HER AND leave her to her fate as a punishment for her behavior.😡  

Second part was so cute.👏 Beautiful chemistry between T&T. Their fight won't last long as T&t care for each other more than themselves.😊

Coming to Sudha's track, they should not say that TA is careless to some other guy. The guy looks like he will get TA into trouble. I still can't predict sudha's character. Poor TA! He has two sets of probs one at work and other …in his home. Awaiting for the next torture episodes😍

acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the nice update and comments!   This week last year, was a tumultuous period dominated by guttering @ its peak, pre and post T'n'TA marriage. Once year hence, sigh…. no change, audiences have to put up with non-stop guttering nonsense.

Arrghhh…no matter what the situation or conversation is, GW figures out way to roast T with words.GW has started her divide and rule policy to chase T- pitting TA against PA, trying to nettle TA who is already low on self-esteem by calling out repeatedly that PA trying to enslave TA for his biz needs.

It was good see PA being balanced and mature - confronting GW directly about trying to create rift between her sons and asking SQ mend her ways. S has cut GW to size… but has added new vistas to torture T. With T not being an expert cook, GW & SQ will create ruckus about that…may be that will be Day 4 torture.

TA angry with GW for not providing T food…..really a sad to see TA feeling pathetic and miserable about himself for putting T in such a situation. Good to see T calming down impetuous TA by turning the conversation on its head and talking about the strength of their relationship and depth of his affection for her, thereby  boosting his morale. T also taught him life lessons drawing from her own experience- asking him to smile through troubles, be an optimist who sees the "rose and not its thorns" until the tide turns in their favor.

Really disappointing to see TA lacks any sense of purpose or intent as he is getting started with new work even though it is not to his liking. The floor supervisor seems to be creep. As usual, TA will be blithe about money which will land him in trouble. PA and S definitely crossed the line when they talked about TA's lack of experience and focus.  

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shammy darling for your beautiful update 🤗.

Nice epi with T&T. This lady GW 😡...she is letting PA down and praises TA just for the sake of money 🤢. How can we expect Sudha to keep quiet if that lady is so rude to PA. The way GW and SQ went into the room was 🤢. I want Nit to come back and take her to his house as she herself walked out coz of her thimir 😡. They should kick her out, that would have good effect to watch 😍.

Awww T&T were so cute and child like today. Aiyooo Thuls...what a theory she has found about starvation and the link to showing the love between hubby and wife just like TA's baby theory. 😆...but i am rly happy this incident made up for Thulasi's convo with Mohan which rly bothered me alot for quite some time now 😃. T&T were innocently stupid today 😳 and i loved how TA felt bad for his wife 😍 😍.

I don't blame PA and Sudha today. PA was correct. But that guy in the shop 😡...sighhh.

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the excellent updates and comments Shamz!!

Good episode and start to the week.  Now the serial is focusing a lot on Tamil and Tulasi.  I liked Sudha here where she was supporting Tulasi and speaking against Tulasi.  She's right, Lavanya is now the guest in that house and she should learn to give respect to others.

Though I hate it, Bazari was right about Tamil.  In the start of the serial, Tamil did a lot for the family while Puvi cared more about his store.  Even for Lavanya's wedding it was Tamil who did everything.  But there is no reason to bring all that past right now.  Is Bazari trying to create a fight between Puvi/Sudha and TT? But like Puvi said Bazari is a case that will never change...

Whew...finally TT get some time to themselves...as usual Tulasi always calms Tamil down and makes the situation lighter.  Lately there is a lot of positive energy coming from her.  Her soft sweet dialogues to angry Tamil was nice.  After a long time we hear Tamil call Tulasi Kuttima and says that he really felt bad.   Her little connection about Bazari letting her realize how much Tamil loves her was so funny.  No matter what happens, Tulasi will never let go of her athai.  These two are really like little teenagers sometimes...like Tulasi said after her exams are done, it will be nice to see more good moments between them.

Wow Tamil starting work (again).  I really hope Mr. K. doesn't mess things up.  Already Puvi and Sudha are making Tamil seem like he is not capable of anything.  They really didn't have to tell his past to others.  Is it just me or does that supervisor seem a little strange?

Overall good episode.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
I was so happy to get this episode. For the first time i got a nice T&T episode😍

GW was too much as usual and we cant ask her to change, as we know the result already. Lav can act very good, just like her mom. I want Nith to come and take her back, even if she would think she is a princess and all, still i want it, yenna approm thaan GW aattam ellam koncham koraiyum. Now she is in Cloud Nine, becoz Lav is supporting her😡

Awww, T&T scene was cuteee😍 Haha, we can see how loosus they are.😃 But it was nice hearing paasamana dialogs after a long long long time of tortures😃

I also feel that Puvi was right, but why are they talking like this with a third person? Wont he have a bad impression about TA? He and his looks are weird😲
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the nice update. Good episode. GW trying to praise TA just to create a rift between brothers. TA not buying it. He at last knows what a scum bag GW and LA are. PUvi nicelt cut GW and LA to size. Loved Sudha for putting GW in her place by taking away cooking from her. I think Thuls will show her cookin skills also. she has improved a lot. Pattima has even complimented her on her Pongal. She should do that in this house and Assatthufy PA and Sudha so that they praise her to the skies to the annoyance of GW and LA. Good going Thuls. The way Thuls spoke to TA upstairs.
PA needs to tone down a bit about TA in front of third party, even though he may be correct 100%. May be TA will save the store from the creep Namaschivayam. Kumaran sir please make that happen and let the bond between brothers and co sisters tighten up. We are tired of the heroin and hero doing the wrong things always. Dont make sudha and PA as villains.
One can not really say PA and Sudha are selfish just because they are not losers and take care of their livelihood.Inspite of their hard and tough stance (which is mainly due to GW) , they always come thru during crisis. How much GW has insulted PA and Sudha. In spite of that he is the one who is taking care of her. GW's phylosophy is that the dil is a slave who has to bring lot of wealth from her father.The son should ill treat his wife for  her pleasure, which PA will not buy into.They were the ones who were ready with money when TA got stabbed. they arranged for LA's wedding but GW was so in sensitive and arrogant and disrespected Sudha's father and jumped into a rich alliance,  that PA got hurt and  refused to pay. In fact there was no need for GW to incur 4 lacs when periappa said there was no need. It was not really crisis. It was just false pride of GW and also just to trouble TT she made him to arrange for 4 lacs. TA like a fool agreed to it.  WE can not complain PA did not help for LA's wedding.
varuny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update. Thank you
Thendral_USA thumbnail
A nice update with funny comments.

A good start to this week with this episode focusing on the main leads. Sudha was really good in defending T and snubbing Lav that she was only a guest in that house. As for GW, now she has resorted to her weapon of "divide and rule" and using it to create a rift amongst her sons! PA is mature and calm headed to understand GW's mindplay and finally concluded that she is incorrigible. He was good in suggesting that Lav coming to their house for trivial issues at her in-laws' was not good and offered to solve her problem.

Well, PA cannot be blamed as being totally selfish. He did try to find a groom for Lav inspite of his mother humiliating and snubbing S/PA. Only after the mother-daughter duo rejected that for money, did he get irritated and still offered the savings he had for his sister's marriage. well, only that was not good enough for GW as she wanted to have a lavish marriage for Lav although GP insisted not to and trapped the stupid and naive TA into it! S knew abt GW/Lav's from head to toe and so remained somewhat distant from both of them! It is good that Sudha offered to cook until T's exams and then asked T to help her out later. Now there is a new addition to T's tortures as GW/Lav is gonna find fault with T's cooking. T's cooking has definitely improved and with S by her side, she is soon gonna come out of this smoothly.

Well, as for T/TA convo, although very sweet, touchy and romantic, T sounded overly optimistic in judging her MIL! Well, as for her asking her hubby abt worrying abt her starving for a day, she was the one who almost fainted and begged her father to get her food! And would she be happy if TA never knew abt this issue! Well, GW is gonna change very soon, but not because of T's goodness, but her background which GW is using to taunt her all the time. Once Gw comes to know Bhu is T's mother, GW won't hesitate to even fall at T's feet!

As for the last part, good to see TA back to a job. Although PA's advising TA was good and true to the last word, bringing out his faults and weaknesses before a creepy third person doesn't sound ok! Hope the crooked  supervisor doesn't get TA into some big trouble. I badly wish that the bonding becomes stronger bet'n bros and sis-in-laws so gw's mind plays do not weaken them.
Edited by Thendral_USA - 12 years ago