Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanchi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ritu. samir woh bhi DAKUπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ritu thumbnail
I am sure if samir soni comes to know about it he will get a heart attack. Bye the way guys that daaku did a good job.
Morgoth thumbnail

Jagira? Mr. Kai Kai? Can you imagine Samir talking to the vultures???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But, I honestly feel that Mukesh Tiwari looked more like a comedian than a villain.

Also, now I remember! "Ghar aajaa soniya" is the music video I had seen Samir in LONG back.

Agree that he looks better in the Jagjit Singh video.

Edited by MysticaMagic - 19 years ago
ritu thumbnail

Helloo

Have u seen him in lajja, he was playing Ram in a nautanki, also saleem, if he can do that why not jagira ????

pmahesh thumbnail

I think sameer soni looks great in that jagjit singh video with long overcoat and the boat scene. He was good in the aaja soniya video too. But i liked the girl in the video better. What is this phalguni video- which song is this?

ritu thumbnail
phalguni pathak's piyaa se milke aaye nain, he was looking gorgeous in that.
*Anjali* thumbnail
Originally posted by: humanyst

To date the most hilarious appearance of Sameer's  was his dancing in the background of Baghban's song "Soni tere chal..." Amitabh and Hema malini are singing /dancing in the forefront in this song and their Baghban family is dancing in the background in unison. Sameer's dancing was ok, but while dancing the intermittent grinning and forced expressions of happiness were laughable.

omg, humanyst, you are sooo right!!! He looks like a robot dancing in that film! I was laughing the whole time.  Dancing is definitely not his cup of tea...but still love him πŸ€—

kanchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu

phalguni pathak's piyaa se milke aaye nain, he was looking gorgeous in that.

Not falguni ritu.Its Hema Sardesai.Aww he was looking so adorable😳