Classy Opening ... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pritirays

I loved the way suraj was introduced! Hilarious! 🤣

He is exactly NOT what they were describing as the perfect groom for Sandhya! 😆 Well lets see how this turns up!

As for the show - the concept is good and the title track is awesome! 👏

Ohh but I am still mourning over the ending of the show that this one replaced 😭, but I will give this show a chance! It seems to have potential n promising story! 😛
Yes it was hilarious but I think it is also nice to see that Sandhya is confident and ambitious.😊
The first episode was rocking...loved it!!
Great start to the show..:D
Its a gud strt to the show...love all the characters n their support for sandhya goals...
thanks for sharing... lovely epi😃
Originally posted by pritirays

I loved the way suraj was introduced! Hilarious! 🤣

He is exactly NOT what they were describing as the perfect groom for Sandhya! 😆 Well lets see how this turns up!

As for the show - the concept is good and the title track is awesome! 👏

Ohh but I am still mourning over the ending of the show that this one replaced 😭, but I will give this show a chance! It seems to have potential n promising story! 😛
track is soo good, its better than many movie songs in fact
Exactly-CLASSY!!>...

For a first epi.-this one was actually interesting.Otherwise,I've seen many with a boring opening!...Lol.

I loved Suraj's intro.-good use of those books!!>..hahahaha...🤣...Let's see how she gets into marrying him-this does not seem lyk a fairytale.

The "Jore ka ghulam" concept neva seemed to impress me-but I love this!!...Suraj seems to be a sweetheart and I'm already loving him!!😍...

All in all...a show with a nyc start,and the cast seems to be quite comfortable with eachother,already.Smooth acting by one and all.Not to mention,I'm loving the title track,and even more,the video!!😳
Liked the promos and concept.. The First episode was good with childhood days and sandya ambitions and particularly his parents supporting..

Normally when good marriage match comes, parents are the one who will force their daughters to get married, as in future good matches will come or not..

Suraj introduction is funny, and opposite to sandya & her family dreams. Like to see how they get married...