Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Yes, very right - classy first epi.
The family was great! Easy acting already.
The heroine has bad makeup in the promos but she was ok today. Will only improve, of course.
And loved the hero's entry. And Pushkar is fabulous!
Should be interesting.
Bubble

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Classy Opening ... (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
it was awesome 
i just loved the opening 
hope it goes well 

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

I loved the way suraj was introduced! Hilarious! ROFL

He is exactly NOT what they were describing as the perfect groom for Sandhya! LOL Well lets see how this turns up!

As for the show - the concept is good and the title track is awesome! Clap

Ohh but I am still mourning over the ending of the show that this one replaced Cry, but I will give this show a chance! It seems to have potential n promising story! Tongue
Yes it was hilarious but I think it is also nice to see that Sandhya is confident and ambitious.Smile

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
The first episode was rocking...loved it!!
Great start to the show..:D

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Its a gud strt to the show...love all the characters n their support for sandhya goals...

Anonymous..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

I loved the way suraj was introduced! Hilarious! ROFL

He is exactly NOT what they were describing as the perfect groom for Sandhya! LOL Well lets see how this turns up!

As for the show - the concept is good and the title track is awesome! Clap

Ohh but I am still mourning over the ending of the show that this one replaced Cry, but I will give this show a chance! It seems to have potential n promising story! Tongue
track is soo good, its better than many movie songs in fact

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Exactly-CLASSY!!>...

For a first epi.-this one was actually interesting.Otherwise,I've seen many with a boring opening!...Lol.

I loved Suraj's intro.-good use of those books!!>..hahahaha...ROFL...Let's see how she gets into marrying him-this does not seem lyk a fairytale.

The "Jore ka ghulam" concept neva seemed to impress me-but I love this!!...Suraj seems to be a sweetheart and I'm already loving him!!Day Dreaming...

All in all...a show with a nyc start,and the cast seems to be quite comfortable with eachother,already.Smooth acting by one and all.Not to mention,I'm loving the title track,and even more,the video!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.