Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Hey All,

Well , Iam bowled at this opening episode , totally... Loved it to core ...

Loved how they started the episode , with Sandya's Childhod . and then showed her Tomboyish attitude... Loved the way they showed her solid reason for setting a GOAL in life , excellent,  then grown up Sandya... loved her attitude, responsibilites towards family and yet sticking to her Goal...

Father :- Loved him a lot , he talks very reasonably ... and loved the way he unknowingly guided her into making a goal in life...Best part was when he didnot interfere in the end , while both brother and daughter were more like talking about her match ... loved how he supported his daughter and left things to her yet dreamed of her marriage ... bowled ...

Mother :- Loved her too , she is typical mother yaar, yet the way she was so proud of her daughter when she said about getting the marks of wat she studied was absolutely loved it... the way she was worried about marriage and then supported her daughter , well the way she was like I know my daughter very well , thank god , she MEANT what she said yaar ...

Brother :- loved him too, loved their childhood scene ... and i liked the way he was talking about match and not his parents  wat a relief ... and i liked him though

Bhabhi:- she is cute, yet to see more of her

Sandya :- she clicked with me in first episode , the gal was super funny when she was demonstrating her mother sharmaing ... super funny and then sticking to her Goal ... loved it

Suraj :- yet to see more of him ,

Love

J

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.-Swetha-b2011ssweety007soapbubblearabian_loveMillerrr88apknfjholHi_FriendsFallen Angel.SidraLennie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Classy Opening ..." in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing ! hav yet to catch the ep

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I am impressed by the promos and watched the show today.  Liked it very much.  Liked Sandhya's character and her supportive family.

ChillMaarYaar

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I agree with everything you said! I loved her family - and it was nice for them to start off with sandhya's childhood - it gives us more of an understanding of her dream to be an ips officer..   I also adored her family - waiting to see surajs now.

ChillMaarYaar

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I loved the way suraj was introduced! Hilarious! ROFL

He is exactly NOT what they were describing as the perfect groom for Sandhya! LOL Well lets see how this turns up!

As for the show - the concept is good and the title track is awesome! Clap

Ohh but I am still mourning over the ending of the show that this one replaced Cry, but I will give this show a chance! It seems to have potential n promising story! Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011ssweety007.SidraChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Ya , i liked Suraj intro hilarious , and the way he was shown with books

Edited by JustJ - 29 August 2011 at 10:38am

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
i am excited to see them in upcumin episode...
intro of sandhya is tooo goood.Thumbs Up.Smile

karan_NS

IF-Sizzlerz

karan_NS

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
lovely episode...great starting...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.