India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

URGENT MESSAGE

swtlilgirl989 Groupbie
swtlilgirl989
swtlilgirl989

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

i honestly dont mean to be rude or anything but i cant stand it anymore. the updates that are being posted are not always clear. is hard to understand wuts going on because you guys dont type it in complete sentences. i understand not all of you have time and have to huryy but if u cant write sentences that make complete sence do bullet points that makes it clear as to wut happens next and in order.

if i am the only one who has a complaint then dont change the way u do u're updates for one person. that would be stupid. but if there are more people who share the same view it would be beneficial to all of us and you will be greatly appreciated

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

hmmm i dont need the updates very often since i watch every episode..but ya i wud agree with the fact u wrote...am sorry if it hurt anyone but i also think that it wud be better if the updates are made short (coz i acknowledge u ppl r short of time too) but should be made in bulleted points...

Peace...no offense to anyone!

sxybabe2_143 Groupbie
sxybabe2_143
sxybabe2_143

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
ya i was gona say that 2........i cant read them so well..........no offence.........but can u plzzz make them a bit betta........cuz i can watch my tv anymore......well not at kkusums time anyways.......so plzzz mala try 2
Canadian Angel Senior Member
Canadian Angel
Canadian Angel

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

i have problems reading them too, but we should be thankful for what we have, b/c these ppl take time out for us to do the updates

i think we should be thankful to them, instead of giving them comments on there grammarEmbarrassed

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
I understand your concern. but we don't have any other way. Mala has been providing updates to the forums since some time . Atleast we have some way to be updated w/ kusum. I think something is better than nothing. Don't you agree? Thanks to her we are getting updates from the serial so that we don't miss out anything!

-sai
Delicacy42 Groupbie
Delicacy42
Delicacy42

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
i feel the updates arent very understandable because its incomplete and b/c of that i usually dont read it...ill just watch it..if the updates can be more proper i wud luv it but its up to teh writers...sorry if i offended someone
isis006 Newbie
isis006
isis006

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

I agree, it's very hard to understand, esp b/c it is all in one giant paragraph. I really appreciate the updates esp b/c I am away at university so I don't get to watch Kkusum right now. At least I can have some idea of what's going on. But yes, I get confused A LOT, too. I think bullet points are a good idea. If no-one else agrees, maybe someone else here that is able to watch could possibly update if they have the time.

These posts are not intended to offend anyone as I'm sure we all appreciate Mala's hard work; it is only a concern of a few fans.

*Pooja*

rat718 Senior Member
rat718
rat718

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Let us be thankful, and not captious with people. It does take a lot of time to post updates (I know because I do it). This is something people volunteer for (because they enjoy doing it) , and the last thing they want to hear is contemn Smile. Like I have said before, I do not mean to be didatic, but please be sensitive, chary, and  careful when you post comments regarding others. This will take you in life a long way!

Go to top