Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andv thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So true Anu, if it were in real life a strick action can be taken against a non surgeon performing surgery. Kya kya bakwas dikhate hein 
andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

Dadisa defending anandi in mandir and  promising to stand firm like a 'chattan' in anandi's support 🤔 but anandi hugging dadisa  is just  becoming too frequent,too much saccharine sweetness these days..🥱.

Wah!!..Kyaa  school hai🤪,now samosas,snacks and sharbath are also
 free😲🤪- ---😉more variety in anandi's school than indian government's midday meal scheme😆...also fancydress by anandi dressed as 'sahukaar'🤪,trying to teach how  the money lender fools villagers  is fine but is so much nautanki in classes
 necessary ...🤔...also shouldnt dadisa be worried-she herself lends money for huge interests-after anandi classes her interest returns will reduce considerably on all loans..she wouldn't be too pleased  then...🤔
gauri angry at jagat after divorce planing collapsed but now the so called mentor has arrived...🤔but  when will a mentor for anandi arrive who will tell her to concentrate on her own studies before all this samajseva....

Hi jyo, main zinda bach gayi 😆

@bold, totally agree the fancy dress was a little over the top. What a fun class, they get to see a fancy dress as well as get snacks and drinks to enjoy with it😉

I seriously don't understand why they have to introduce a mentor for G. Anandi is the one who needs guidance for her career and future. I think the Cvs have stopped thinking

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyothi! really funny to watch those haveli scenes. ðŸ¤£ 

@Annika! BV CV's are capable enough to show anything; they can make G to do the surgery. like they did with that magic pill for DS. ðŸ˜†
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: andv

@bold, totally agree the fancy dress was a little over the top. What a fun class, they get to see a fancy dress as well as get snacks and drinks to enjoy with it😉

I seriously don't understand why they have to introduce a mentor for G. Anandi is the one who needs guidance for her career and future. I think the Cvs have stopped thinking

Enikk ariyaam ani ðŸ˜ƒ njan  fb yill  vannu  check cheydu innale😳,oru  reply on wall  kandu manasil aayi  all izz  well😆

yeah re, i know it's to keep the track interesting but  i feel sad ki they aren't showing anandi  studying too....😉also iam feeling bad for gulli--they could have dressed her up as sahukaar naa bechari hameshaa class mein stand at ease pe khade rehthi hai ...😆..

pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: vss08

@Jyothi! really funny to watch those haveli scenes. ðŸ¤£ 

yeah i agree it' was  funny  ,sabb masti mood mein samosa khaa ke khush  plus padhai bhi chall rahaa hai...soon  DS🤓 should be on that jhoolaa with her copy pencil..😆
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Jyo, Even I was wondering abt Anandi revealing the secret of Maasa's money-lending activities. Maybe Maasa is more dayaalu. And what was the need for the shooting scene flashback?? Totally useless. No one seems to care that 12th pass Anandi needs to study further
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: andv

Arey tum log bhi samajha karo yaar.
As per article Mentor will bring Gauri close to her in laws then two sauten's will start living together with their husband. One will worship for him and other will do operations,One will deliver parpota's to DS and other will help to deliver and they will live happily ever after...THE END 
andv thumbnail
@Jyo, oh avide manisillayi alle. ellavarum tensionlle airnnu pakshe ee mediakaare just blow things out of proportion (atire okku mallu mathi ðŸ˜‰

@Pranjjal: knowing our CVs I will really not be surprised if the track moves in that direction 😆
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Jyo, Even I was wondering abt Anandi revealing the secret of Maasa's money-lending activities. Maybe Maasa is more dayaalu. And what was the need for the shooting scene flashback?? Totally useless. No one seems to care that 12th pass Anandi needs to study further

hi priya, nice to see you commenting after long time...😊

yeah  ,remember how cruel she was to those who returned money late,ek ek paise kaa hisaab maangthi thii 🤔,so can't imagine dadisa  happy over losing money😲 seems hard to accept ..😕.
true , anandi's education is last  priority for th CVs,maybe they will keep dragging ,show educated anandi only in the final episode of BV...
Those flashbacks are irritating   now considering how jagya turned out... but that bullet incident is big part of her life too,So  CVs will keep on with  this ...next it's jagya's b'day with anandi even praying for him in temple...more flashbacks bonanza ðŸ¤”
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pranjjal

Arey tum log bhi samajha karo yaar.
As per article Mentor will bring Gauri close to her in laws then two sauten's will start living together with their husband. One will worship for him and other will do operations,One will deliver parpota's to DS and other will help to deliver and they will live happily ever after...THE END 

yep, anandi will be baby sitting singing lullabies to jaggu babies🤪,also singing😉"main tulsi(anandi) tere aangan kii,  koi nahi main tere sajan ki.."  type songs😆 whenever gauri goes in angry mode ...
dr couple will take over  of bhairav's hospital,then jaggu can come to live in haveli and get homemade anandi food with lots of ghee too...legal wife cooking  dr jodi enjoying ...unhappy ending for us viewers 
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago