Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Abhijeet at the hospital

Abhijeet: Kaun ho bhai tum???
Daya gets shocked
Daya: Abhijeet.. Mai Daya... kya hua.. yeh dekho..ACP sir..freddy..Vivek... sab yahaan pe hai
ACP: Kaise ho abhijeet tum theek toh ho na...
Abhijeet: ABhijeet... Kaun Abhijeet??

Everyone looks at each other in tension...and then looks at the doctor
ACP: Doctor.. yeh abhijeet...
Doctor: ACP saab.. sar pe chot lagne ki wajah se ye sab kuch bhool gaye hai
ACP: kya..phirse..is se pehle bhi aisa hua tha iske saath...uske baad iski zndagi hi badal gayi thi

Doctor now catches his head... getting frustrated listening to the same dialogs...from ACP sir... and telling the same answers to him
ACP: Doctor... iski yaadaasth kab waapas aayegi
Dotctor: ACP saab aap theek toh hai na...aap ko yaad nahi... kuch hi mahine pehle maine is sawaal ka jawaab diya tha aapko... kahin aap ki yaadaasth toh nahi chale gayi
ACP: haan haan.. yaad hai mujhe...lekin aise laga...is baar nateeja kuch aur hoga
Doctor: nahi...kuch bhi alag nahi hai... ab yaadaasht jaane mein alag kya hoga... 
ACP: pehli baar jab gayi thi...toh ise yeh yaad tha ki woh ek CID officer hai...doosri baar woh bhi yaad nahi tha..lekin us baar yaadaasth waapas aa gayi thi
Doctor: haan.. maloom hai mujhe... lekin mujhe lagtha hai...yeh theek ho jaayenge.. ek kaam kijiye aap... yeh waali dawaii ki list rakh lijiye.. aur is dawaii ki stock bhi apne pass rakh lijiye... jab kabhie yeh "kaun Abhijeet" kahenge thode dino tak yeh dawaii dete rahiye ...yeh apne aap theek ho jaayenge
Daya and ACP confused
Doctor: haan.. aur ho sake toh.. ek helmet khareed lijiye ga... aur inhe chubees ghante pehnne ke liye kahiye.. aajkal Inka brain Windows operating system se jyada crash hone lag gaya hai

NOM
Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Aish tum bhi na...agar is memory loss ka fayada ho to sirf ea hi ho TJI ko bhul jaye...bohot sataya hai.
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arre yaar, ab yeh kya baat hui??? Just because of Tji we cannot afford to have him suffer through all those days again he has gone through...
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Memory Lose..Again n again...
What kind Of memory lose it is..Only for hurting Daya and ACP Sir.
If Abhijeet lose his memory and He will kill Daya bcz Criminals set his mind In such Level so that He can Kill Daya..then Y in promo he was behaving as officer Abhijeet To ACP Sir on phone that "Ma na Daya ko mar dyea ha" Like he is feeling gility...What kind of memory lose is itt..???Criminals told Him that he was part of CID???? Then Why he is not believing CID and beleiving Criminals??
it is possible That after the series these question might be questions...No answers will found...
Whatever..thismemeory  Loss drama All the time..i think This is the INSULT of character Abhijeet...
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I'm confused about the episode, dunno what will they show?
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: astonish

They start solving parallel khooni stories in Goa and daily 5mins of Abhi sir's search... This continues for two more weeks...🀒
Now and then for few seconds they show that Abhi sir has forgotton everything and is with the goons... they tell him that he is a big criminal and he has planned some big disaster and he has to complete it😲

3rd week saturday last scene..Daya sir and ACP sir find abhi sir... as a criminal...πŸ˜‰

So... In the 4th week friday Daya sir and ACP sir try to convince him that he is Abhijeet and not a criminal... he doesnt believe them..and then... when Daya sir and ACP sir come to know about Abhi sir's plan as a criminal is ...they decide to stop him..that is when he shoots Daya sir and ACP sir... πŸ˜­

Then Abhi sir carry's on with the plan and then out of the blue Daya sir and ACP sir jump into the climax scene on 4th week saturday and save everyone... Abhi sir says that he remembered everything the moment he met Daya sir and ACP sir...and this was all a plan to catch the goons😈

I missed adding another Maya... You guys can add it yourselves πŸ˜‰

Sorry for quoting!!!! I just can't stop laughing...I can imagine this really happening, esp the Pk stories part. 🀣

On a very serious note...there is a BIG blessing for all of you.

I will be missing the next weekend episodes as I will be travelling you can expect 2 thrillers. Trust me.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: visrom

Sorry for quoting!!!! I just can't stop laughing...I can imagine this really happening, esp the Pk stories part. 🀣

On a very serious note...there is a BIG blessing for all of you.

I will be missing the next weekend episodes as I will be travelling you can expect 2 thrillers. Trust me.

Ufff, cant they think of any thing other then memory loss
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nanda, of late you are quoting large posts very frequently.
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hope ot to see short term memory loss
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
More than 2 hours to pass. I know everything still I don't want HSPSPT and YSEPT.