Posted: 12 years ago

The Secret Diary of KRK ' Returns!

Posted on August 29, 2011 by ZenEmotions

i
Rate This
Quantcast

Dear Diary, Jay Mata Di!

- Today all my kisses are reserved for Annaji and Kiran Bediji. She reminds me so much of that Gujju dhokli 'Falguni Fatakdi' with whom I used to play dandia in my struggling days. Aur Anna ke kya kehne ' I met Enrique Eagles the other night for bun pav and beer in downtown Mexico and told him that we have a hotter Anna than his Cornykova, but what will these firang 2Rs people understand the importance of old wrinkled hotties!πŸ˜†

- My heart is having a round of painness for the janta of this country. How can a population of 135 lakhs of peoples be fooled by a handful of 2Rs people like Om Puri who is giving gaalis to good politicians like Manmohanji. I will crapblock Om Puri, the deshdrohi and also all my 3000 followers who look so identical ' twitter is cloning peoples kya? (All eggs without eyes and especially no lips to kiss). But then there are also these beautiful bikini girls who have numbers instead of names and all of them follow me. Twitter, tussi great ho!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

- Today KJo is releasing Agneepath trailer ' Arre baba, hopefully Hrithik won't dub with a sore throat like Amit uncle did during the original. And this Sanju baba is looking more like Adnan baba nowadays and with hair gone from the top, his roundness is even more well-defined. On Eid, I have a private screening for Salmanbhai's new super-duper bumper hit Bodyguard ' he wants my advice on the ending of the starting scene'Btw, I really like the way he runs in Matrix-like slow motion for the song 'Teri Meri'. I just worry that his man-boobs might fall off if he increases his pace just a bit.

- In global news, I'm very happy for the Librans. Their country is finally free, but what's wrong with these journalists with such bad English. They can't even spell Myanmar Kadaffi correctly. But it doesn't matter ' a very happy independence to the deshwasiyon of Libra. Now the future is in your own hands ' so masturbate correctly. Btw, I love the Americans for giving such beautiful names to their disasters like hurrycane Katrina and Irene'We should take a leaf out of their tree and name our next earthquake as Dolly Bindra.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

More next month, till then let me leave you with my favorite philosophical song by Gulzaar Saab, which my very good friend and look-alike Sukhwinder Singh has sunk. Sukhwinder, 100 kisses to you and Gulzar Saab.

"Chal Chaiyya Chaiyya Chal Chaiyya' Saari Ishiq ki Chhau chal Chaiyyan"

I'll roughly translate it for all my young fans who don't understand Urdus.

"Cum Chhaya Chhayy Cum Chhaya' All lusty shadows cum Chhaya"

(Chhaya is the name of Shiney Ahuja's ex-maid now recruited by me for I like to help out the needy peoples)πŸ˜†

http://zenemotions.wordpress.com/2011/08/29/the-secret-diary-of-krk-returns/Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
LOL Who the heck is this cherry?
Originally posted by 2direct

LOL Who the heck is this cherry?
eee bhojpuri filmo ke bahut bade istaar hai kamaal khan..bigboss season 3 ke super istaar  the kamaal babuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. now a days he is rocking on twitter ..he is hilariousπŸ˜†
I miss Maya.. this is hilariouss..
Edited by Meena1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by fire_gun

' I met Enrique Eagles the other night for bun pav and beer 

all my 3000 followers who look so identical ' twitter is cloning peoples kya? (All eggs without eyes and especially no lips to kiss).

'Btw, I really like the way he runs in Matrix-like slow motion for the song 'Teri Meri'. I just worry that his man-boobs might fall off if he increases his pace just a bit.

Their country is finally free, but what's wrong with these journalists with such bad English. They can't even spell Myanmar Kadaffi correctly. But it doesn't matter ' a very happy independence to the deshwasiyon of Libra.

'We should take a leaf out of their tree and name our next earthquake as Dolly Bindra.πŸ˜†

funny stuff...🀣

although the Shiney Ahuja maid bit is disgusting..
Originally posted by Meena1

I miss Maya.. this is hilariouss..
meena ji  se milo yehi  hai woh jisne kamaal khan super istaar ka fanclub khola thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..iam glad meena ji that u r here😊

She reminds me so much of that Gujju dhokli 'Falguni Fatakdi' with whom I used to play dandia in my struggling days

same here πŸ˜†

I met Enrique Eagles the other night for bun pav and beer in downtown Mexico and told him that we have a hotter An...

...us  πŸ˜‰

btw, what does 'bun pav' mean? πŸ˜•

twitter is cloning peoples kya? All eggs without eyes and especially no lips to kiss

🀣

I really like the way he runs in Matrix-like slow motion for the song 'Teri Meri'. I just worry that his man-boobs might fall off if he increases his pace just a bit.

LMAO 🀣

is he a member of Bollywood Forum 🀣

Now the future is in your own hands ' so masturbate correctly

OMG 🀣

i won't stop quoting πŸ˜†

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
lmao, is this for real?! He doesn't leave anyone alone?! Not even Big B?! lol but this is hilarious! Lol and he's talking about Journalist that can't spell?! He misspelled Hurricane lol.

Originally posted by sweet_angel27

lmao, is this for real?! He doesn't leave anyone alone?! Not even Big B?! lol but this is hilarious! Lol and he's talking about Journalist that can't spell?! He misspelled Hurricane lol.

& you misread all that he said. πŸ˜›

dude! in each and every line, there are like 50 misspelled words πŸ˜†

some are deliberate & some his ignorance πŸ˜†

Everyday emotions of a mango man?!?!?!

this guy right here ^^^^^🀣 I cannot control my laughter after reading this