Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

3 more weeks...

Katori Senior Member
Katori
Katori

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Before anyone realizes that Prem and Roli got married.
This show cannot have 2 happening episodes back-to-back. Jamuna listening  and looking angry is just to make a fool of the viewers. He would not have heard anything.

ssman1 Groupbie
ssman1
ssman1

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
The story has a real possibility of going past any reasonable point of no return. So why not move it 20 yrs fwd, reincarnate the trio but combine the girls into a single karakter and name her Simroli?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fathisumisa91imdudehead

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssman1

The story has a real possibility of going past any reasonable point of no return. So why not move it 20 yrs fwd, reincarnate the trio but combine the girls into a single karakter and name her Simroli?

Lol..ROFL.I actually laughed so much reading you suggestion..good one!! Clapsounds very funny..since they have already made this serial beyond ridiculous...this can completely fit it... Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssman1Katori

cherrypansy IF-Dazzler
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Its almost next to impossible for the CVs to undone their biggest mistake in any way...
suhani77 Groupbie
suhani77
suhani77

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
hahaha...simroli! Lol! LOL
Its really crazy the way story is moving forward. I don't knw..Can't the serial makers make any story w/o any tragedy n rona dhona involved?? they feel giving unwanted n stupid twists will fetch them high trp's, but don't consider how hard it becomes for the viewers to digest the storyline..can't we have a light, hilarious storyline..ever??
neharaniii Groupbie
neharaniii
neharaniii

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Yeah...they r jst showing stupidity far away from reality Angry
If they had taken a bigger girl for Roli's role,then they can maybe brought up a Prem-Roli track,bt wid Avika,who is jst 14 yr old and can have no such friendly off-chemistry with Shoaib.and without offscreen chemistry,there cannot be any onsceen chemistry.

The makers are actually making fool of themselves.I started watching the show thinking dat they will show the journey of a shy girl dat how she adjusts in her sasural.But all has been ruined...

SSK can actually be an example of "How TRP ruins a show"
sumisa91 Senior Member
sumisa91
sumisa91

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
This show is just too senseless! I really don't understand how can they imagine about such a track?? Don't the CVs take the viewers and their mentality into consideration when planning a track? There is something called common sense, CVs Angry...!

Moreover, the actors what's with them? Can't they retaliate against such a track or offer suggestions? Gosh I'm getting too angry!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index