Page 1
Page   of 43
Page 2 Page 43

-Magicia-

Goldie

-Magicia-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelisimonesimfaninlwgeetalonerokzzameeruadalaaminajqadir90Arpita-archisansheen99aditi_sweetasmi123ammyicycooldurga1000MaankigopiMadhu-divya-bhakbhartifannazsijgreshuprincess_mimisheetalvasasakadafianaum91MSgayatrimamatha.fullyfaltukhushboo22-Cinderella-dh_riti-eiya-97531angelgurticool_gal17crazydevil87abina03anisharoy1cherieLoverArsheelastar_777kar1538sldeepsseshatreevidu87kiran99shalinisaran89gangesegb286pearlbackyMaaneet4eveNeejuMunaMeet22Niharika.Nairsimi91ritzy09Bye_Bye_if-Zahra15-maaneetsangelAwari_Maan.AbhIyalicious.DDbiggestfanTanuDDiansanu3108blueopalkomlikaSpeechlesshoneygrape-Veritaserum-Dilsay6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6seemamarymillie_maaneetpreethiaShalvemeena..-Priti11--afsha-sweet scorpiorsroopaliKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebShruti_Goyalimpoojavermapunam2712Tyrojasraj123ShruthegoldenmoonSri_RadhaNeelambari..IsleOfCapri-BlushaLicious-spvdbhanu_rekhagtodayzstarKrishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dark Fantasy : A Notorious Obsession updtd 35 34" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Magicia-

Goldie

-Magicia-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Intro :

Dark Fantasy : A Notorious Obsession

or Should i Call it seducing a Lesbian ?

29 August 2011

18:09

Me Magicia Don't believe and seen sky is always Pink ,It is blue most of the time ,white ,ash , dark ash ,red yellow crimson'and rarely Pink..And accepted the fact the not every rain will bring you rainbows beauty ...

I am very weak at giving intro.. Will try 'title ..obsession'.u will know ..in updates what kind of obsessions'. Money power ego ...lust and love '.

Just scared of response as always ., yar ye weird ideas merey dimag meim kyun aatha hi..may be because me crazy  but I cant stop myself 'I came across again with my inspiration of the story ''''.  I am getting mad by my exams ' and again the inspiration''..

Just sacred of reaction of my friends buddies who supported me when I was nothing , and made me feel proud feel something  ,with my craziness at least I can make on an average 60 people happy ..LOL

After reading this you may have doubts on me'LOL ..please don't .. Actually I don't have problems with anybody .We are living in this world ..where we can see all types of people , I am not bothered as long as it does not affect me in bad  way ,even emotional .. So if two people loves ..its theirs ..

Now my buddies .many want me to complete FF and start another .and some waiting  '.but .this thing is suffocating me ..the plot ..so I feel I let it out and wait response ..

And me believe if you try to be some one else just for saving a relation , adjust sacrifice ..to be it success , it will never success in its real sense .. So ..being me 'I want to truthful only ...

So me Crazy Magicia again with another story ..waiting your response as a guy pacing in front of labour room waiting for sister (doc will be busy in stitching ..so I believe sister come out first ..LOL)  to come out and say good news baby and mom safe '..

Character Introduction '  Three Main Characters  Only ...

Maan Singh Khurana  :  Doing BE Civil Final Year, heir Of Khurana Empire .Same as Story but young not yet started to Hate Women .Just a serious type College Boy ,Heart throb of Engineering College . One Girl man , Has a great Crush Over Geet Handa his college Mate '

Geet Handa :"Notorious because of her gotohell attitude , Beauty word is not enough to describe her , Great Dancer 'And strangely no boy likes her , because loving Geet Handa means making yourself yet another "Ass" 'Class topper , CSE Engineering Final year ..She is born to a famous yester years lead actress and Todays favourite "babhi" of films ..

Big Connections in film World Where she don't want to try her luck , she just hates it..

Her only friend in college is her Roommate Khushi

Khushi kumari Gupta: Maans classmate Simple girl Sweet , Not Hotty ..but simple humble 'like when she walks ..even wind too cant understand somebody moving '

Shadow of Geet , Her Roommate ..

Ps.I am not this ..type ..Just trying to understand them ...through my story , i myself ...and i dont hate them ... lol

and my knowledge in these subject is very less wink wink ..just my imagination with the help of internet ...

Please press likes If You are ok With the topic to encourage me write further

Please add magiciapmto your buddy list to get future updates..

My blog Blogger   http://magiciafictions.blogspot.com/

Links To My Works

1: Mystery girl

2.Tortures of my Wifey cutey

3.Dark Fantasy : A Notorious Obsession

Edited by magicia - 28 September 2011 at 6:09am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

simonesimfannisha319adalaaminajqadir90Arpita-archisharbatvemtodurga1000asmi123nazsijshelly_08varshakhedekarprincess_mimiDaninaRoshkolovemusicabina03RukhluvMaanKhanAtiyahcherieLoverbismazaman2000khushboo22-Cinderella-286pearlvidu87kabslocksAwari_MaanTanuDDianblueopalkomlika-Prithi-Speechlesssoni4eva-Veritaserum-sanu3108-Zahra15-nehakapoor7Bye_Bye_ifMunaMeet22maaneetsangelShruthejasraj123Tyromillie_maaneetnaddiya26sweet scorpioKaSh-Maneet-Fanrsroopaliimpoojavermapunam2712Shruti_GoyalSri_RadhaIsleOfCaprispvdtodayzstarKrishna_Sourav

-Magicia-

Goldie

-Magicia-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Chapter 1

Ecstatic Screams of Room 143

29 August 2011

16:19

She trailed her fingers through the hair asked briskly ." When you are going to shave it '".She replied '  "Mujey Dar Lagtha hi'.yar everyday I am cutting it na' she was giggling "

{

mods warning i am editing Un edited on my blog 

http://magiciafictions.blogspot.com/2011/09/chapter-1-ecstatic-screams-of-room-143.html

---------edited on mods request ---------------------

"Tok ..Tok.."

Matron gave a knock hearing the sounds inside from the room , she was just in front of room no 143 ,on her usual rounds.

Voices inside stopped Music , Giggles .. , Geet thrown one of the teddy in the bed to the cd player making it close and it fell down ..

The falling of Cd player along with flower vase bottle on the table and teddy 'the hustle bustle inside along with the noise of falling objects , made Matron warn .."Geet ..Geet "" knocking again '

Geet Lazily replied lifting her head little up with a naughty smile " We already slept Maam" Bothe the girls giggled .

Matron throw her hands in air exclaimed loudly "Aajkal kee Ladkiyam Bhee Na ..,Ladkon se Kuch kam Nahee .."

They heard it , Geet laying atop Khushi..huskly whispered ,near Khushi's ear biting earlobes sensuously 'softly  "Yes , who would better know .."

Khushi blushed '.seeing her shy face in the mild blue room light drive Geet Crazy ..

She moved instantly , Khushi got alarmed "No No more Geet I will faint ..Please '.Its my turn now.." please ..she tried to move up ..-----------------edited---------------

Khushi's ecstatic screams can be heard outside ..

On her her return to room from her rounds..Matron shook her head '.as if nothing can be done ..Now that music stopped playing ' no light 'and no switch to turn of a women's mouth '.

"Crazy girls .."

ps: ..my some friends says some may not like making Geet a *shh* ..but what to do... ..You cant judge a book by its cover only that i can say now ..please wait ..sabra ka fruit ..here painful hota hi.. ...or should i change the names ...

no comments ...ooo even from buddies ...magicia sad ...ok will open after 12..bye now  fingers crossed ...

OOyeee  thank you Buddies ..4 pages comments ...all no problems thank you 10000 .. ok ...relieved ...most of  u accepted .. thanks once again my beauties with brains thank u  ...

Chapter 2: A Hidden Invitation

Edited by magicia - 28 September 2011 at 11:40pm

The following 114 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana1234pyarisahelinisha319Welamaaneet05qadir90adalaaminajsimonesimfaninlwgeetalonerokzzdurga1000sonika1974sharbatvemtolathaauasmi123Arpita-archiammyicycool-divya-princess_mimiluv_vivian_luvShilalipiMoon002nonabebuAngel.Khushithendral_111nazsijmons_mbsheetalvasaanaum91MSgayatrimamatha.fullyfaltuKamalikaGseductivepurpleNazmaamishtibm-g19kar1538Arsheelastar_777-Cinderella-dh_ritiabina03RukhluvMaanesheenacherieLoveranisharoy197531khushboo22RaapunzalRoshkolovemusicNeejujssoodallibrDantaDeepavidu87backyangel_smilyMaaneet4eveprincess.rocksgangesegbSpeechlesssoni4eva-Veritaserum-DilsaymaaneetsangelNiharika.NairMunaMeet22Bye_Bye_if-Zahra15--Prithi-blueopalambbihasanu3108rupzloveuAudiwaliaAwari_MaanZohamaaneetDDbiggestfanlil.mizz.smexiisweet cherry-Priti11--afsha-swetha10nahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebsweet scorpiomitzi11monikasethpoongs123Shruti_Goyalpunam2712millie_maaneetpreethiaShalveseemamarymeena..rsroopaliCraziest_MGShruthe6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Remya_PillaiTyrotodayzstargoldenmoonIsleOfCapri-BlushaLicious-abinash079Sri_RadhaNeelambari..spvdKrishna_Sourav

abina03

Goldie

abina03

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
OMG... another  FF

already tortured  with Wifey 

now this too ...

hmmm...let see  what's  in    Magicia's  store

congrats for new FF

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123-Magicia-

-Magicia-

Goldie

-Magicia-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abina03

OMG... another  FF
already tortured  with Wifey 
now this too ...
hmmm...let see  what's  in    Magicia's  store
congrats for new FF

A friend in need a friend Indeed ...i think i heard it Again just now...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

qadir90aminajadalasimonesimfanabina03khushboo22

Tyro

IF-Sizzlerz

Tyro

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
congrats on the new ff...

it surely is diff...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Magicia-

m.jatain

m.jatain

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
congrats for new FF...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Magicia-

Moon002

Moon002

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Hey! Magicia it was nice!!
Ix khushi a girl or a boy???
I hav red the intro jst clearing ma doubts!!!!

Edited by Moon002 - 29 August 2011 at 10:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Magicia-impoojaverma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top