Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@BB: I just read your note on this thread ending with this track. I for one have always supported shows/stories ending at the right point rather than dragging endlessly to a point when viewers start asking when instead of a why. But the thought of this thread ending still makes me sad. This thread made me keep coming to the forum everyday even 5 months after the actual show ended for me.
For now I hope this thread satisfactorily concludes the epic love story of Dutta and Naku. As for MR coming back soon...Ive give up hopes of seeing him onscreen before 2014 atleast. But I do hope we get to see the work of you guys much before that. Now only if we knew your real names...πŸ˜†

Dear BB...I am totally with Shreya in this...please jaane se pehle apna naam batake jaana...daro mat..phone number nahi maangegeπŸ˜‰ And Laapyji ka bhi...would love to see work by you guys again...

And the news that out Eternal D-N journey might be ending sometime soon also makes me really sad πŸ˜­ I'd joined LTL forum almost an year back but was generally a very silent lurker...its only with this thread that I've sort of opened up..and will really miss it when it comes to the final finish lineπŸ˜” And LTL is the only show on Indian TV that I've followed in past 8 yrs...and abhi, except for this thread, there's nothing else that sort of pulls me...so please.. do tell your future projects before we say alvida!!

And MR ko vaapis screen par dekhne ka nasib hoga...I give him max two more months to cook prawn curry and do other things...uske baad I am going to the UNDERWORLD MAFIA to threaten him..pucca πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Few more points...ASD is really after DSP. I wonder why? Ratnagiri's police department surely has other things to look into too isnt it? Like the protests against the nuclear plant which was in the news. And they are going to match Rupali's DNA with the body found? I wonder how DSP will react to that? ASD is really sharp and the gadha DSP seems so innocent in comparision. Bas jaa ke maar peet karta hain. Thats why I feel maybe finally DSP and ASD will join hands to tackle people like Nave.
Mhatre though seems to be pretty sharp. He asked Kala not to be too over confident. Btw as a payback I hope Kala is arrested by ASD for drug trafficking instead of DSP. Basically Nave/Mhatre should dump her and she should get into trouble. That would be awesome.

@ Bold..Shreya..that has me wondering too!! Why this single point agenda against DSP in particular? The SP seems to know that DSP is considered a benevolent king of Ratnagiri and NOT someone who rules by fear...then why this crusade? 

I can understand his imandaari and loyalty to the 'law of the land' but does he think that DSP is not actually what the other think about him.. does he think that all this kayadaas and benevolence is just a pretext of something sinister??? Or does he have a personal agenda against DSP...like someone he knew/ was close to was killed by Dutta or something..but too filmy that will beπŸ€”

@ Red..I feel that is going to happen finally...in the course of  time I think SP will join forces with D or atleast understand the whole Kala/RT dushmani saga and the ulterior motive behind that.. and the whole game would then backfire on Kala!

And I can't forget to mention that RT ka DNA sampling hoga!! Moon..kahan ho tum?? Apni jeet ka jashn nahi banane aaogi????πŸ˜†

Aur hamara Gadha to bahut hi 'shaana' nikla...yahan we were still thinking ki "K" par atakta hai..pann voh toh bada chupa rustam nikla πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Let's see how the 'Daddy D in waiting' is going to behave now...

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

A wful saga that began about 20 odd weeks ago is all but nearing its end.

Mixed feelings, good things do come to an end and this one should too.

Looking forward for a profound, gratifying end that I can resonate with.

Naku pregnant and Tasha's jouney through the most wful phase of life, and "they lived happily ever after"  could be the best ask. Something on Baji Rao and Madhu too.

Words fail me in thanking BB and the team in bringing this wful tale across every evening without fail. Every episode has been a joy, not to forget the maha episodes and the promos. Every character true to its spirit, every track a delight and even  the new ones introduced lived up to expectations.

Would like to add a word of special appreciation to the writer for the impeccable style that helped imagining every expression, every action, every emotion as if watching live. This was no run of the mill saga, if executed without dilution would have left a mark with the viewers and gone down history as one of the best shows Indian telly ever produced.

Lastly BB thanks a ton and hugs for the ray of hope of  MR coming back soon.
"Back very soon"  the most dreaded words these days,

Agree with Shreya and Shal here - please naam bata kar jaiyo.
Looking forward to the shows that you people are moving on to.
Edited by Lekz - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys πŸ˜ƒ, its been ages since I participated in this thread, but I was really busy and have some more epis to catch up on before I complete the back-log . So will join you guys once I'm done reading them 😳.